It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Driving..Is it Legal to Run Over Protestor Terrorists Who Stand In Your Way?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I understand that you're a #ing looney.

So the fact that I was right makes me a (bleeping) looney? Then I'll wearing like a badge of honor.

No driving into a crowd of people does not make you right, no matter how hard your twisted mind tries to justify it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No driving into a crowd of people does not make you right, no matter how hard your twisted mind tries to justify it.

Wow, your total lack of understanding is amazing. Nobody is talking about driving into a crowd of people. We're talking about rioters blocking people in their cars preventing them from leaving and attacking people in their cars. I'll type this slowly in the hope that you'll understand. If your in your car and are being blocked by protesters and they start attacking your car or any car around you( I'll type even slower here for you) you have the right to defend yourself and that means driving through them.
(Normal typing here) But you don't that the right to drive on the sidewalk to run people over.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

You seem confused.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It also applies to groups of losers trapping you in your car in a parking lot

Uh, no, it doesn't, but feel free to show me the statute in question for 'unlawful detainment' that agrees with you.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Is it legal to shoot them when they come to your home and demand "reparations".

They are doing the same thing to the businesses in Louisville, and calling looting in Chicago 'reparations'.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I watched the vid, where did they go into someone's home?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But where is the 50 wackjobs smashing windows and screeching in the video the op posted...
Oh, wait, they arent there.
And, I did watch the video... it seems that some of the wack jobs were working on clearing a path for the cars to get out?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: carewemust

They are doing the same thing to the businesses in Louisville, and calling looting in Chicago 'reparations'.

I guess we will be hearing about you in the news soon enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: JON666

Are you aware that at least some of those arrested for the looting, destruction, and violence have been linked to the alt right groups? Plus, once the chaos erupts and looting starts, the criminals and thugs are gonna come out of the woodwork to take advantage. I dont think you can say the criminals and thugs are really that politically motivated one way or the other.
As far as what you have seen in the news.. I have to ask, could the drivers have given the protesters the impression that they were just gonna drive through them? Not that that alone would justify busting car windows or beating people senseless. But, i have seen in the news "alt right crazies" driving through the crowded streets also.

Maybe there should be laws to keep the crazies limited to just the protests in their own states. Since it seems that most of the craziest of the crazies seem not to be the local residents. You know, kind of keep the crowd sizes down to a more manageable lo level.

Who are these alt right groups can you name them for me? I can name at least two alt left group BLM & Antefia which have both been identified with violence at these looting. There were laws in the 60s which still maybe on the books that made it against the law to bus in protesters who were violent. I agree they should not be doing it. As far as driver intently running over protesters, common sense would be to get out of the way out of the highway, and not climbing on cars and beating on the windshields trying to break the glass.
edit on 14-8-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The video just shows a crowd of people filming each other with their phones. There's no violence or mayhem.

To the OP. It's never OK to drive at people with a car, irrespective of the invonvenience someone is causing you.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
We get it OP, you hate Democrats...

As if we needed another i hate Democrats and protestors thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
To the OP. It's never OK to drive at people with a car, irrespective of the invonvenience someone is causing you.

Guess you're not a fan of Death Race 2000.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Are there a lot of those threads?
Aren't protesters/rioters the dnc base now?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ask they guy in the land rover that drove over all the bikers what happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Because the last time a bunch of Conservatives got together, the TEA Party was overtaken by and then misrepresented by Republicans...

But to answer the original question, I can run over protestors because I have a CDL and they are interfering with Commerce. But, I cannot go on closed roads to do so. And I must be taken unaware by the crowd on the road. Which means, I can’t deliberately go out of my way to do it if I know they are going to be there because that would be intent.

Coming around the bend and surprise, there is a bunch of protesters...yep. I’m allowed to run them over.
Changing my route and going around police cars and barricade because I heard about it on the CB...nope, that’s intent to kill/injure.

Why? All because of Reginald Denny in 1992 Rodney King Riots. And Commerce...Local PD can spend time in a Federal Penitentiary for interfering with commerce if they are found guilty of stopping commercial traffic without DOT training for minor infractions. In other words, the driver has to be doing something as to cause a public danger (excessive speed, reckless op, drunk driving, intentionally running over protesters on a closed road, etc)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Are there a lot of those threads?
Aren't protesters/rioters the dnc base now?

Yes... ATS is filled with political junk threads.

It's barely a conspiracy website.

I see much more conspiracy on tik tok than ATS. No wonder the website is dying...
edit on 14-8-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not really what you posted tho...
IMO those kind of "untruths" are why ats is "dying"

Can you not post whatever conspiracy you like?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
“ My gas pedal got caught on the floormat “

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If I ever run into a terrorist mob blocking traffic I will not stop.

I will not go fast. I will not intentionally hurt people.

I will move forward slowly with a gun in hand and respond to violence with violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Learn how to make an area around a car unpleasant to breath in. Maybe that'd make them disperse?

Good ol' foot'n'toeys, easier in a manual but not impossible to do in a automatic.

You can have a nice thick lung choking cloud in seconds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join