It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Driving..Is it Legal to Run Over Protestor Terrorists Who Stand In Your Way?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Are you aware that at least some of those arrested for the looting, destruction, and violence have been linked to the alt right groups? Plus, once the chaos erupts and looting starts, the criminals and thugs are gonna come out of the woodwork to take advantage. I dont think you can say the criminals and thugs are really that politically motivated one way or the other.
As far as what you have seen in the news.. I have to ask, could the drivers have given the protesters the impression that they were just gonna drive through them? Not that that alone would justify busting car windows or beating people senseless. But, i have seen in the news "alt right crazies" driving through the crowded streets also.

Maybe there should be laws to keep the crazies limited to just the protests in their own states. Since it seems that most of the craziest of the crazies seem not to be the local residents. You know, kind of keep the crowd sizes down to a more manageable lo level.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's most definitely illegal to do those things, they just get away with it sometimes.

Except for running over conservatives, I've never seen someone do that yet. Probably because they very rarely get together in large numbers in public.

Why is that btw? Avoiding getting ran over?

Most of us have an obligation to a job, a way of life and respect for mature dialog. I don't know how there can be so many people gathering at night - every night - unless they just don't have anything else to do. Must be a sad existence.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Well you know, you are welcome to see yourself out of the conversation if it disturbs you so. Although I do enjoy your entertaining jungle gymnastics to justify the behavior of violent criminals and their terrroristic ways.

Oh that's strange, aren't you defending the right for lunatics to drive cars into protestors.

If he doesn't I would. If those idiots don't want to get hit, then don't block traffic. See how simple the solution is.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Well you know, you are welcome to see yourself out of the conversation if it disturbs you so. Although I do enjoy your entertaining jungle gymnastics to justify the behavior of violent criminals and their terrroristic ways.

Oh that's strange, aren't you defending the right for lunatics to drive cars into protestors.

If he doesn't I would. If those idiots don't want to get hit, then don't block traffic. See how simple the solution is.

I see.

Well driving is a privilege it's not a right.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Blocking traffic is not a right
Nor a privilege

It is not a form of peaceful protest. It is impeding people’s lives.

Get out of the way and get a job, kids.
edit on 14 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: carewemust

your thoughts are sick.

No, what is sick, is people supporting the rioters destroying property and interfering with everyone else's lives and livelyhood.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I see.

Then please show me where they have the right to forcibly detain me by block my car preventing me from leaving? Then also show me where they have the right to destroy my car or property.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IS it Legal to Run Over Protestor Terrorists Who Stand In Your Way?

There is one way to find out for sure.

Please report back your findings in 5-10 years.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I see.

Then please show me where they have the right to forcibly detain me by block my car preventing me from leaving? Then also show me where they have the right to destroy my car or property.

Ok.

You don't have the right to take the law into your own hands.

That's what the judicial system is in place for.

You understand that right ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So no one can ‘take the law into their own hands’ to escape from being detained unlawfully???

Is that true?

No. No it isn’t.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Ok. You don't have the right to take the law into your own hands. That's what the judicial system is in place for. You understand that right ?

You do if you feel your life is in danger: [1.] In all states, you can use deadly force to defend yourself against death, serious bodily injury (which can include broken bones and perhaps even lost teeth), rape, or kidnapping, so long as (a) your fear is reasonable and (b) the danger is imminent.
Do you understand that?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ok. You don't have the right to take the law into your own hands. That's what the judicial system is in place for. You understand that right ?

You do if you feel your life is in danger: [1.] In all states, you can use deadly force to defend yourself against death, serious bodily injury (which can include broken bones and perhaps even lost teeth), rape, or kidnapping, so long as (a) your fear is reasonable and (b) the danger is imminent.
Do you understand that?

I understand that you're a #ing looney.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Do you understand that?

But how can the danger be ‘imminent’ if there’s fifty whackjob leftists smashing at your windows with bricks and bats and salivating while they screech about “racial justice about to be served”?

Surely that’s no reason to drive away and possibly injure one of the peaceful little soys?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Oh sorry

Apparently your post was “lunacy”

Someone is having a hard time losing on ATS tonight

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So no one can ‘take the law into their own hands’ to escape from being detained unlawfully???

If you're going to 'take the law into your own hands' regarding unlawful detainment (i.e. false imprisonment) it probably would be a good idea to know that unlawful detainment applies to persons in authority detaining private citizens.

edit on 14-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It does

It also applies to groups of losers trapping you in your car in a parking lot

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No prob. LOL!!!!! I've noticed that. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Chance321

Oh sorry

Apparently your post was “lunacy”

Someone is having a hard time losing on ATS tonight

If by losing you mean shaking my head at lunatics living out internet fantasies, then for once you actually got it right.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Invest in a train horn.

Learn to play la cucaracha on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I understand that you're a #ing looney.

So the fact that I was right makes me a (bleeping) looney? Then I'll be wearing it like a badge of honor.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join