It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Driving..Is it Legal to Run Over Protestor Terrorists Who Stand In Your Way?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Friday, August 14, 2020

I came across this video of Portland Protestors, standing in front of a downtown parking garage exit, not letting any of the cars leave last night.

Video Clip:

twitter.com...

As you can see, the drivers want to leave, but the anarchists won't let them.

Personally, I would yell out the window, "I'm coming through in 20 seconds...get out of way or get run over!"

If they hold the position, some will be injured and/or killed 25 seconds later.

Would I be brought up on criminal charges for doing that, if I was in Portland, or any city under a State of Emergency, due to ongoing ANTIFA-BLM terrorism in progress?

edit on 14-8-2020 by DrumsRfun because: Capital letters doesn't make it important

edit on 8/14/2020 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Judge will ask why you were there and where you were going that was so urgent that it required driving through the crowd. You might need a woman in labor with you, someone dying in need of the emergency room, something like that.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It’s legal to loot
It’s legal attack elderly people protecting their businesses
It’s legal to throw concrete at people
It’s legal to throw molotovs
It’s legal to shoot into crowds
It’s legal to burn down a fricken Ronald McDonald house full of dying children (can’t believ that was defended here on ATS)
It’s legal to destroy neighborhoods
It’s legal to smash windows
It’s legal to attack police officers
It’s legal to dox people
It’s legal to threaten to murder Tucker Carlson’s children
It’s legal to attack mayor’s homes
It’s legal to throw whole boxes of ballots into the fire
It’s legal to cast a vote for a dead person
It’s legal to rig voting machines
It’s legal to gather in crowds of thousands
It’s legal to take over a city centre and make a ‘cuck-park’ full of tents and losers

It’s most definitely legal to run people over................if they’re conservatives.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's most definitely illegal to do those things, they just get away with it sometimes.

Except for running over conservatives, I've never seen someone do that yet. Probably because they very rarely get together in large numbers in public.

Why is that btw? Avoiding getting ran over?

+53 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Conservatives suffer from a condition called “employment” that hinders their ability to gather for non-existent grievances.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Tell them you feared for your life then shoot them.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Works for the police...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

The Judge will ask why you were there and where you were going that was so urgent that it required driving through the crowd. You might need a woman in labor with you, someone dying in need of the emergency room, something like that.

So getting off work and not being able to leave the parking garage, like the cars in the video clip, doesn't qualify?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In the example you gave, I'd be in big trouble, because the people blocking the parking garage exit are not conservatives. Conservatives don't run around in groups terrorizing people.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So getting off work and not being able to leave the parking garage, like the cars in the video clip, doesn't qualify?

Are you kidding?

If a fascist group of losers like aNtifa cucks or bLm feminists wants to restrict your movements, then so be it.
They have every right to stop you from living and you have ZERO right to stop them at all or to treat them the same as they treat you.

They’re upset, remember? Which makes them “right”

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

In the example you gave, I'd be in big trouble, because the people blocking the parking garage exit are not conservatives. Conservatives don't run around in groups terrorizing people.

Because the media can ONLY manipulate the easily manipulated.
And at this point in the timeline, conservatives don’t seem to fall into that category

Don’t forget your mask

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The other day one guy double parking blocked my car when I had to go to work.

2 calls to the cops didn't work and I had to wait almost 3 hours until that idiot moved his car. Police never came, and that was just one idiot.

These protester - rioters are other kind of idiot, they depend of the weather. Rain and winter will send them to hibernation.

This winter will be special for them. They don't have a regular job besides rioting. No income + virus will be a natural selection process for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I heard today that over 200 people have been killed in the Antifa-BLM riots, since their icon George Floyd was murdered.

So in today's environment I think a "feeling threatened" excuse would be accepted by a well-balanced judge.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Works for the police...

Good point. I guess if you're confronted with a person, or people with weapons, fearing for one's life is a universal emotion.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Are you kidding?

If a fascist group of losers like aNtifa cucks or bLm feminists wants to restrict your movements, then so be it.
They have every right to stop you from living and you have ZERO right to stop them at all or to treat them the same as they treat you.

They’re upset, remember? Which makes them “right”

I already know how upset they are. And I also know that terrorists don't need a reason to hate and destroy. It's just what they do.

Maybe in some parts of country, running over them would be understood...while in others, it would be horrible.

Speaking geographical variances.... I accidentally ran over a baby duckling following it's mom the other day. You should have heard the people screaming on the sidewalk in horror and tears. That's how suburbanites react. In the city (Chicago) people shoot them for fun (and food in some communities), and no-one gives a crap.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I heard today that over 200 people have been killed in the Antifa-BLM riots, since their icon George Floyd was murdered.

So in today's environment I think a "feeling threatened" excuse would be accepted by a well-balanced judge.

Where in todays world would you find one of those? a well balanced judge!!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Good point you raise about the Weather! Here in Chicago, the BLM looters were planning on coming out again on Tuesday night, after stealing millions of dollars of high-end merchandise at downtown jewelry stores, boutiques, etc., the day before.

But 3 tornadoes went through Tuesday evening! Only weak EF-1 tornadoes, but they Scared the crap out of the BLM organizers, so they called off the looting for that night.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

How about I didn't like the look of those protestors, they looked liberal and scary.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Where in todays world would you find one of those? a well balanced judge!!

Maybe I should have said, a Conservative-minded judge

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The best solution right now is to carry a rifle fully loaded with blank shots. They tend to be louder. When this situation arises, pull out the rifle, point at the crowd and fire. They will only see gun, flashes, loud bangs and the smell of powder and suddenly scream those high pitched "OMG's" as they all run for cover, clearing a path. By the time everykne realises they were had because there is no blood or bodies with extra ventilation you are nearly arriving to your destination.

Even better is, next time it happens they may think ita another prank, only to find out a really angry person loaded real slugs that time. Depopulation will occur in that moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join