It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being taken over an extraterrestrial race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
If they're killing us off it's because most of the services we unknowingly provide for them could be done more efficiently by the use of robotics.

They're not killing us off, they're changing certain types of DNA in certain types of humans to slow down population growth, Permanently.
edit on 14-8-2020 by LocalGenius because: Forgot to add Permanently

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

How do you know that all the gold that they've sendin' out has run out?

I think that we are in this situation because there is no more gold, and now the planet csn be "used".

If you are wondering, what's about all that gold, look into your screen and think about what makes It work.

Hint... Cooper plus GGG.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brainsucker

How do you know that all the gold that they've sendin' out has run out?

I think that we are in this situation because there is no more gold, and now the planet csn be "used".

If you are wondering, what's about all that gold, look into your screen and think about what makes It work.

Hint... Cooper plus GGG.

You're so far off my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

So you are on the slow side too?

Looking at the events I"m on the fast side. Don't know why they are going to make It fast.

... fast seems to me.
edit on 14-8-2020 by brainsucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Far out, I like to call It... I've been many times in this place and never failed.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So you are on the slow side too?

Looking at the events I"m on the fast side. Don't know why they are going to make It fast but fast seems to me.

I don't know what you mean by that.
This is no off world threat, there has been a goal set in place since the early 1900's that goal has been impossible to achieve due to lack of science and technology.
Science and technology has not only helped them to speed up this goal and deliver it but it's done wonders on making populations incredibly passive/dependent

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

"them'" are the cash cows?

I think that given the current psyop... I mean "events" this cows are out of the question.

This thing goes beyond anything known to man, there is only one solution.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brainsucker

Not unknown race , this is inside job and you all are the pawns in this game, they manipulate you to execute self-destruction.

The spiritual non flesh beings have been here from start, probably longer than us, and they make pawns to do wrong things.

They manipulate people to wear stubid face mask that deplete oxygen and raise carbon dioxide, and because false claim of virus. Well prove that there is such virus please.....you cant.

People will cause harm to themselves by letting the narrative effect to mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

So, you are on the "all is scam" side...

Possible, possible.

But I smell something rotten I wish all this thing will go down as the biggest scam in history.

Saddly I do not think this is about the moneyz.

We'll see, is coming very soon to your arm, I mean screens.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I chose my words carefully. I said mined gold, as in gold that has already been removed from the ground and refined into pure symettrical weights.

If we are still living on a rock, there is still gold to be mined. That is the journey from cave to metropolis that takes a few thousand years.

Right now though I can sense you are in a highly excited agitated state. I ask that you remain calm, and please lay out in full what you believe is impending. Be very specific and give details. I want to help assuage your concerns but we need you to return to a more cocomfortable rational mental state right now.

All I got so far is that this vaccine carries an agent you are not familiar with but feel instinctively has malevolent goals. Do you have coroberating evidence for the theory of an imminent mandatory vaccine campaign?? I am not old enough to remember any of the hype around the first time a influenza vaccine was marketed.

This is the first time pharma tech will try and market a corona vaccine. I am of the thought that this is just next level viral marketing for a new bio tech product, ala this supposed vaccine. Is it at all possible that you are jumping to conclusions at thia time without enough information, possibly due to built up anxiety and stress from overreaching actions by your local governing body??

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Are you SURE that there is enough gold left to continue using the planet as a mine?

I think is over.:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I think that given the current psyop... I mean "events" this cows are out of the question.

It goes beyond anything known to most men.
When I say "Them" I mean him and his select few trustee's, believe it or not there is a family on this planet who run the whole show and have been for many years. Politics is a show, participant entertainment. All this man is doing right now is slowing down the ability of his flock to reproduce because hes been convinced by a certain member of his advisory that it's getting out of hand, hence the covid-19 vaccination, it might kill some but it's meant to stop certain groups of humans who carry a particular dna from reproducing, that's literally it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Dude, we were told all the worlds easy oil would be dried up before 2010. Yet magically, some tapped wells have been discovered replenished years after they were capped off.

We got to dig alot deeper, but try to remember just how thick the earth's crust is. There is still ppppllleeennty of gold left inside the earth. The thick veins are really deep which is why they have to slowly pull through thousands of tons of surface ore for a few ounces. But the veins go deep, damn what to the mantle i bet. There is also a #-ton of diamond as well, whicy is very good material for advanced processors once the power brokers decide to go that route.

Im not sure why the heck we are still using silicone.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

a reply to: SuicideKing33

What do you want me to do? Get on board and relay the information????

We are talking common sense here.

There is a planetary movement to inject some agent into most of the population...

One plus one...

I believe large portions of the population will be sterilized by the "vaccine" administered. Of course accidently.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

When I say "Them" I mean him and his select few trustee's, believe it or not there is a family on this planet who run the whole show and have been for many years. Politics is a show, participant entertainment. All this man is doing right now is slowing down the ability of his flock to reproduce because hes been convinced by a certain member of his advisory that it's getting out of hand, hence the covid-19 vaccination, it might kill some but it's meant to stop certain groups of humans who carry a particular dna from reproducing, that's literally it.

I don´t think so. It´s not about a certain DNA because that would be dangerous to "them" as well. Most of them are mongrels.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1

originally posted by: LocalGenius

I don´t think so. It´s not about a certain DNA because that would be dangerous to "them" as well. Most of them are mongrels.

You're assuming most of them know/have to take it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Good point, so maybe you are right.

But they will officially be "vaccinated" like everybody else.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Yes. Some unknown race is taking control of the planet by killing everyone...

Everything around us tells us that this is the plan.

Would love to get the ATS input on this subject.

Thanks.

Get a grip. It is a pandemic that put pressure on everything.
Not saying it is going to be over soon, but its not #ing aliens.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
How many alien species are after earth? Seems like they all want us for some reason.

What happened to the giant soul sucking devices on the far side of the moon? Are they still a thing?

Even with anti gravity technology and other godlike technology, the one thing that they can’t seem to grasp is our ways of life. 😇🥰

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes. Some unknown race is taking control of the planet by killing everyone...

Everything around us tells us that this is the plan.

Would love to get the ATS input on this subject.

Thanks.

Pics or it didn't happen

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join