It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voyager Station:Station Construction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Anyone heard of the Voyager station? Apparently, it's a new station that's in the planning stages by the Gateway corporationto be built as man's initial foray into off planet building. I watched the video which is about 30 minutes long but it's very informative and it details how the station will be built; it will spin to generate artificial gravity and will incorporate habitats to include animals/ vegetation. Anyway, check out the video and tell me what you think.

I remember when I made a post about the proposed Gateway Space Station and this venture is being spearheaded by the Gateway corporation.......
Is it the same company? I'm not surre, but if even half the intentions talked about in the video are achieved, it will be very cool!
Over-ambitious or about time? What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here's the link to an older post where I talk about the Gateway:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Finally, they are building a space station that uses centrifical force to create an artificial gravity, about time.

And good for bringing other earthly life forms. Trying to keep a station microbe free doesn't work, so why not incorporate organics? We need other species at every level to survive, bring them aboard.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ummmmm..... why is neil peart in a absurd looking diving outfit and how much of this nonsense is actually true. Secondly great video and thank for the info. Nice day for smile.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

It seems legit. A lot of the proposed tools/ methods for construction have been discussed in scientific papers before. Even the rotating station is a concept proposed by the famous rocket builder from days past in the 70's.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is great. Maybe we are finally going to colonize low Earth orbit.

I think that design goes back to at least the 1950's.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
This is great. Maybe we are finally going to colonize low Earth orbit.

I think that design goes back to at least the 1950's.

Yeah, something like that.

top topics

join