It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Nobel Peace Prize--Yes or No?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
it's funny. Don't get me wrong. i #ing hate Hillary. But Trump is for sure marching in the New World Order with a bunch of brainwashed retards following him along.

The Fed owns the world now, and Donald Trump sold it to them like a clown.

Yall got played. Buy bitcoin gold and silver and maybe you wont starve.

LOL what? so you'e saying if Hillary won, things would be different right now? Like different in a better way?

I'm pretty sure things would have been much much worse....probably 10 times worse than it is now.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just to see CNN and all the the left cry it would be worth it.
Obama got one before he did nothing, at least Trump did something because he had a bigger ego and wanted to leave a legacy.
Really, who cares what the motivation is, I like his get it done attitude, same in as in business.
edit on 15-8-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Absolutely not. And I say that from the Center-Right.

If I were president I'd consider brokering to be part of the job. Plus I'd take personal insult at being invited into the same club as Arafat.

But anyway it's a moot point. No way the Nobel folks would even think of considering Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why stop there? I think we all can agree that he's in the running, if not a shoo in, for the Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence. Throw in a Super Bowl and/or all-star game MVP or two. Academy Award. Spelling Bea Championship. Sexiest Man Alive. That's just barely scratching the surface...

If Obama gets a Peace Prize after two weeks at work, and before he sets records for bombing campaigns, why wouldn't Trump be considered for all the awards? Being somewhat black matches the criteria supposedly, so what does being fully orange mean?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Trump deserves the Nobel Prize for this like he deserves one for Jared's Middle East Peace Deal and one for disarming North Korea.

You don't get something like the Nobel Peace Prize for optimistic soundbites.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: booyakasha
it's funny. Don't get me wrong. i #ing hate Hillary. But Trump is for sure marching in the New World Order with a bunch of brainwashed retards following him along.

The Fed owns the world now, and Donald Trump sold it to them like a clown.

Yall got played. Buy bitcoin gold and silver and maybe you wont starve.

LOL what? so you'e saying if Hillary won, things would be different right now? Like different in a better way?

I'm pretty sure things would have been much much worse....probably 10 times worse than it is now.

how in the hell did you get that out of what i said? We'd probably all be dead if HIllary won.
Trump just enslaved the future generations to massive corporations.
edit on 16-8-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What does it matter? None of these people have any of your interests in heart. It's another discussing display to appease those who think running the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
What does it matter? None of these people have any of your interests in heart. It's another discussing display to appease those who think running the world.

We call them bootlickers, there are plenty of them around here.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: carewemust

It's almost as if his base love him because he's a terrible liar, they can relate to him. Other politicians that can smooth talk their way out of scandals aren't in favour because they appear too classy and above it all.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
originally posted by: IAMTAT

Has President Donald Trump just earned himself a nomination for a Nobel Prize?

Yes, and without any additional bull# diatribe.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Yes, and without any additional bull# diatribe.

Was it the Iranian general that got him over the line for you or perhaps using homeland security on American citizens, against the governor's wishes that did it .

Asking for a friend.
edit on 16-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The nobel peace prize is a joke.

Obama, kissinger...to quote a line from from slayer "striving for peace through acts of war."

get rid of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfens

and a lifetime supply of Slurpees...Mr Burns would proud.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

No.

He has single-handedly, innocuously, inspired irrational violence and unrequited rage in the hearts of millions and millions of Americans and peoples of the world.

Trump 2020 tho

There we go again.....those responsible for irrational violence aren't to blame, it's the evil orange man. Change the bloody record someone.

Pray tell, what has he single handedly done to inspire irrational violence and unrequited rage in millions and millions of Americans and people around the world?

Trump is not responsible for a bunch of highly emotionally strung idiots believing the garbage being forced upon them by the mainstream media, pedophile Hollywood celebrities and commie leaders.

Trump 2020 though!

Surprise surprise cult45 passing the buck as usual.

Donnie himself has said, and was right in doing so, that the buck stops with POTUS. Simple.

The current problems in Govt and on the ground are a failure of POTUS to negotiate and understand people.

Pass the buck all you want - he's a useless negotiator hence having to use nepotism and bully boy tactics to try and get his way.

The idea of this clueless self-aggrandising moron lining his own pockets and lying daily getting a peace prize? Lmao. He's got you hook line and sinker.
edit on 16-8-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sure! No wars, so nominate the guy!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

he may have brokered a peace deal

but hasnt trump dropped more bombs than obama and bush ?

isnt there still loads of US military bases overseas , did he say he wanted to end the "endless era of wars"

nahhh not a peace prize if you are dropping bombs

a president should only get a peace prize if that presidents administration makes it through office without going to war or dropping bombs , surely that is the only qualifier ?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I support Trump, but a peace deal with a minor Arab state that doesn’t share a border with Israel doesn’t seem Nobel Prize-worthy to me. I do think it’s a very positive step. Hopefully, it will motivate other nations to make peace with Israel, though I don’t expect Palestine or Hezbollah ever will. Certainly not Iran as long as it’s a theocracy, nor Syria as long as the Assads are in power.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Double post

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I hope he wins and give the prize money to organizations that support police.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join