It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Takes Some Credit for Trump Peace Deal in Middle East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Biden knows he wouldn't have any part of this Israel-UAE peace deal. It goes against his principles, because there were ZERO pallets of cash sent to the United Arab Emirates to buy them off, like Obama-Biden did with Iran.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you change the hairstyle she kinda looks like that one character from a neutral gendered race that Riker got into until she was caught and then went through a procedure to be “cured” of her male and female thoughts. I mean Riker was a horn dog and all but he acted like he was just going to quit Starfleet to abduct/rescue that person, which was not River’s character at all... I just saw that one recently.

Anyway, that picture just reminded me of that. Maybe Biden should take a writing credit on that episode.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I swear I laughed by posterior off at the posts on this one!

ATS brings out this brand of crude but intellectual humor to the stage, funny as hell when you guys get on a roll.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They may fake cancer of the voicebox or a bad case of laryngitis a month before the election.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Corn pop and Heels up Harris helped too!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Biden and the rest of those Israel hating/Iran loving democrats have no right even commenting on this. If it was up to them, the left's buddies (like Iran) would've already destroyed Israel (or died trying) as they threaten to do so frequently.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Whoever is Manning the Xuenchen propaganda account today, please explain to us what bunker boy contributed to this process. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Trump administration helped to get this deal in the works. Obama had nothing to do with it. Trump may be taking the credit for it, but it involves his administration, not just him. He should say We helped to get this done, not I got it done.

Did you watch his oval office presser when this was announced? He gave lots of people credit besides himself. Turn off Rachel Maddow.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Trump's Peace Deal in Middle East is nothing more than a political favour given from one despot to another (Trump) , a smoke screen like your giff.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump's Peace Deal in Middle East is nothing more than a political favour given from one despot to another (Trump) , a smoke screen like your giff.

It's okay, you've still got Iran on your side. They'll get those pesky Jews for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: gortex

It's okay, you've still got Iran on your side. They'll get those pesky Jews for you.

Are you implying that quoted text makes me Antisemitic ?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah , I hear Ole Joe is Real Good at getting a Piece Deals .........

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Trump administration helped to get this deal in the works. Obama had nothing to do with it. Trump may be taking the credit for it, but it involves his administration, not just him. He should say We helped to get this done, not I got it done.

Did you watch his oval office presser when this was announced? He gave lots of people credit besides himself. Turn off Rachel Maddow.

We watch CNN news....they cut big sections of the content out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join