It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden want to FORCE you to wear a mask.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The only reason Joe Biden said that... okay well two reasons. One is because Joe was told to say it. He isn't capable of forming his own sentences any more. But the reason his handlers pushed it was obvious. 3 months? Masks? Joe needs to stay hidden in his basement until the election to have any chance. So they will keep with this mask charade and keep Joe hidden and attempt to weasel out of any debates and any press conferences and speeches as possible.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Since the media is trying to keep people scared to death so they won't vote, it's up to the rest of us to keep shouting that it IS safe to vote, safer than going to WalMart because of the precautions they will be taking.

Fight misinformation for the good of our country!

It is safe to vote ... if you take proper precautions.

Incidentally, I've actually put myself in the mindset of "this is all a hoax," and then looked at what has happened from that point of view. I've looked at the possibility that all the videos, etc., are hoaxes. But the effects just seem to out-of-scale for a hoax. (Worldwide attention, massive unemployment in the United States, stores "wasting" money on fighting it.)

* If it were a hoax, then it could have been done much better. (How? you might ask. For instance, in some cases of this disease, but not all of them, the skin develops ugly-looking sores. As such, people are shown "only" as being on respirators.)

* If it is a hoax, then Trump is in on it. (He's been selling MAGA masks since July 7.)

* I know someone who was hospitalized for Covid-19, who recovered and went home.

* I live in Maricopa County (AZ), which is one of the current hot spots, and I have asthma, so this is a definite concern for me.

The much more likely phenomenon is that there is an epidemic that we need to protect ourselves from.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
Good, we should all be wearing masks. It would save lives, and let things return to normal sooner.

Why is this such a big deal? Is it tyranny to you that we are forced to wear a small garment which saves lives? Is it also tyranny to you that most places we are forced to wear clothes?

All laws can be seen as tyranny. The issue is where to draw the line. Saving a large number of lives should, in any sane country, be firmly on the right side of that line.

This one thinks things will return to the old normal,

I sure hope not.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The only reason Joe Biden said that... okay well two reasons. One is because Joe was told to say it. He isn't capable of forming his own sentences any more. But the reason his handlers pushed it was obvious. 3 months? Masks? Joe needs to stay hidden in his basement until the election to have any chance. So they will keep with this mask charade and keep Joe hidden and attempt to weasel out of any debates and any press conferences and speeches as possible.

Except that he's ahead, and he isn't "hiding in his basement." Fox News showed a recent video of him bicycling and making an on-the-spot joke: The reporter is running along next to Biden and asks Biden, "Who's your running mate?" Biden looks squarely at the camera and says, "You" (get it? The reporter is running, hence "running", and is next to Biden, hence the "mate" part) then pedals off.

I spend more time on a Democrat website, and they are eagerly awaiting for the chance to have Biden and Trump put on live TV together. (They're nicer than Republican sites. Incidentally, I'm not a Democrat. I'm an independent who leans "liberal", although some of my opinions (like the death penalty and gun control) don't go over well there.)

And speaking of "forming your own sentences" ... What's the deal about Trump and "Yo-Semite"? I'm willing to forgive "Thighland", because he did get the pronunciation right the second time, but with "Yo-Semite," it was obvious he was reading the statement, didn't know how to pronounce "Yosemite", and didn't care to look it up ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is what conformist NPCs actually believe. Pissing your pants is somehow analogous to viral spread. Lmao you people are a joke.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Biden made a joke! See that totally means he isn't senile. Ignore the spaghetti billions of dollars forklift nonsense coming out of his mouth every other day. That pun and encounter with the reporter was totally not scripted ahead of time and just "happened" coincidentally. 100% legit. We all know we can trust the DNC media.

originally posted by: Proginoskes

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Except that he's ahead, and he isn't "hiding in his basement." Fox News showed a recent video of him bicycling and making an on-the-spot joke: The reporter is running along next to Biden and asks Biden, "Who's your running mate?" Biden looks squarely at the camera and says, "You" (get it? The reporter is running, hence "running", and is next to Biden, hence the "mate" part) then pedals off.

I spend more time on a Democrat website, and they are eagerly awaiting for the chance to have Biden and Trump put on live TV together. (They're nicer than Republican sites. Incidentally, I'm not a Democrat. I'm an independent who leans "liberal", although some of my opinions (like the death penalty and gun control) don't go over well there.)

And speaking of "forming your own sentences" ... What's the deal about Trump and "Yo-Semite"? I'm willing to forgive "Thighland", because he did get the pronunciation right the second time, but with "Yo-Semite," it was obvious he was reading the statement, didn't know how to pronounce "Yosemite", and didn't care to look it up ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The Dems are pushing anthrax so when the other side give you mustard gas you will smile and breathe deep.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Proginoskes

Science is neutral; its discoveries can be used for good or bad. The problem is that science gets ignored or twisted around or misused, so we can't make an informed decision. Corporations will go for the quick buck, even if it means killing off all life on earth in the long run.

Just as I said since the garden man has been aiming for the fulfillment of an
ancient promise. The promise of the serpent in the Garden. If you don't see it
then I suggest your mind is muddled with secular lies.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

He started selling MAGA masks on his website around July 7, a week before he wore his in public for the first time. You can get one mask for $21.95. This seems to suggest #1 or #3.

Agreed I am aware of that.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The much more likely phenomenon is that there is an epidemic that we need to protect ourselves from.

Being as you have underlying conditions, you do need to take extra precautions. I don't think most people think the virus is a hoax as much as the response it way over the top. Yes ht can hurt elderly and already sick people, those folks need to be cautious. But for the normal folks, it's not always a bad deal, mostly not a "wish you were dead" kind of sick. But if you feel you are at risk, by all means, take every precaution you can. We will all stand well away from you.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I ordered some for my company. If I have to wear a mask in a store, I am advertising while doing it. I passed a bunch out earlier as well. I had a whole case of reusable bags ready for the grocery store when the outlawed plastic bags, but they switched on that quickly when the covid came to town.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I ordered some for my company. If I have to wear a mask in a store, I am advertising while doing it. I passed a bunch out earlier as well. I had a whole case of reusable bags ready for the grocery store when the outlawed plastic bags, but they switched on that quickly when the covid came to town.

I don't know where you're at with your own belief system.
What I can tell you is I'm no holy roller Bible thumper by any means.
Persuasion is the least of my abilities. Just the same I can't help but
feel I know exactly WTF is going on. Because I do believe.
edit on 14-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just in case no one has seen Dr Ted Noel, because reproducible experiments are what SCIENCE is all about.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com

Biden calls for states to MANDATE masks for the next 3 months. I see this move as a stupid one for multiple reasons, the most important of which, is polarizing the mask issue

Generally speaking, I'm against the government forcing compliance on people like this, but we're living in a time or unprecedented bi-partisan stupidity.

On one side you have the older conservatives who don't want to comply with any covid measures because they think that it's an infringement of their basic liberties, and on the other side you've got young liberals who are unwilling to give up their hedonistic "screw everyone, so long as I'm happy" lifestyles, who are cramming into beaches and bars like sardines.

Both sides have been given all of the facts on the grounds that they'd choose to do the right thing once they were educated, but neither side has. In fact they've gone out of their way to make things worse.

Self-regulation has been tried, and it's failed disastrously. Stubborn grandpas and stupid kids were given the chance to socially distance and to wear masks when that wasn't possible, and instead they flipped the bird to everybody else and said that they were going to do things their way.

Because of their selfishness, things have gotten worse, and the state's hand is going to be forced.

I don't like the idea of mandatory anything, but if it's what is needed to bring this thing under control so that the rest of use can get our lives back on track sooner rather than later, then so be it.

It's like a dangerous road where people are regularly killed. You put up a warning sign telling people that there is sharp bend up ahead in the hope that they will slow down. But they don't, so you put in a speed limit. But people ignore it. So you put in a camera, but they still go to fast round the bend and there are still accidents. So in the end town hall is forced to remodel the entire road to make the bend shallower, at the cost of tens of thousands of tax payer's dollars spent because a few people wouldn't slow down.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Did you check which country they were made in?

Cos, you know, China ....

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearmonger
This is what conformist NPCs actually believe. Pissing your pants is somehow analogous to viral spread. Lmao you people are a joke.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would find a simpler meme for you since you don't understand that one, however i can't dumb it down any more than that.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They were made by a family business right here in town. Screen printed logo on t-shirt material. I am well aware of the limitations of a mask like this, but apparently, this is all that'a required to pacify the regulations enacted by the frightened masses.

I wear a mask when I have to, otherwise, I stay away from people. My lifestyle accommodates that quite well. Plus, I have already had the sickness.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

what do you think the new MASK POLICE uniform will look like? Will they be armed? What sort of penalties should we expect should we be caught without our masks on outside? Will there be a special jail for offenders, or will they just be thrown in general population?

All these things need to be addressed while we are mandating things that don't fall under constitutional rights.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join