It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden want to FORCE you to wear a mask.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
We are already being forced to wear a mask. It's a law now, at least in my area.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Doh!

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: smurfy

Biden calls for states to MANDATE masks for the next 3 months.

So, what are you complaining about?...you're already wearing a mask!!

And your little authoritarian ass didn't disappoint either. We all should wear a mask. If you mandate it, you might get some Karen's self policing and turning folks in for not wearing theirs. Is that what you want? I bet it is. Is your name Karen?

No, you are just being political, and muttering grandiose about freedom, and ignore reality.

Trump himself, in his unique contradictory way has said people should wear masks, he said that maybe a couple of days after he said that some?? are wearing masks just to show their disapproval of him, he has mocked Joe Biden for wearing a mask, yet Trump himself has worn a mask, and at least one time not a discretionary action by him, but was requested to do so.

I don't like masks so much, you obviously do..
.like are you trying to say that COVID-19 is a load of bull? or what? if there is a mad-dog virus circulating round...and people dying, do you want be one the to say,"Yeah man the virus is all made up, I heard it on the grapevine" I guess not.
So where do you wanna be? talking about, 'freedom to choose'...no just freedom I think you said.

All, you ever do is to play on fear, it's the other shade of America who is the villain, not yer man, when all the while this COVID thing is ongoing, of which the Donald has not a clue, even refuses to recognise it! at one time, then says, it will get worse before it gets better..wtf!

If you don't understand the difference between a mask MANDATE and a suggestion, I sure as hell can't do anything to help you. Stay indoors, keep your windows closed. Keep memaw safe.

Doh!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Donald Trump wants to FORCE you to risk your and your loved ones' freakin' lives through in-person voting, and is trying to dismantle the freakin' US postal service in order to prevent people from safely voting via absentee ballot.

I think I know which one cares more about Americans' well being and isn't a selfish POS concerned only with himself.

Bull#. Pure, unadulterated bull# and you know it. In-person voting is FAR safer than going to any retail store, you just won't admit it. That's also a flat-out lie regarding the USPS. Those incapable morons can't even find a package that was left there two nights ago, scanned into their system. The FACT that you support all mail-in voting because you're scared to death of a virus that over time, everyone is going to get, is very telling. It means you support mass-cheating, evidence we've already seen in New York recently and other locations that were discussed here over the past few weeks. You can't deny it L, you can only lie over and over to try to make yourself believe it.

I'm so sick of people defending this BS when it's as clear as the nose on your face that it's happening and it's because the Democrat party is pushing it. So don't you dare try to defend actions like this when the proof is there.

Yes I'm pissed off about it. I'm tired of your side manipulating people and the processes we hold dear in our country - the LEGAL processes you don't care anything about.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Liquesence
Donald Trump wants to FORCE you to risk your and your loved ones' freakin' lives through in-person voting, and is trying to dismantle the freakin' US postal service in order to prevent people from safely voting via absentee ballot.

I think I know which one cares more about Americans' well being and isn't a selfish POS concerned only with himself.

Bull#. Pure, unadulterated bull# and you know it. In-person voting is FAR safer than going to any retail store, you just won't admit it. That's also a flat-out lie regarding the USPS. Those incapable morons can't even find a package that was left there two nights ago, scanned into their system. The FACT that you support all mail-in voting because you're scared to death of a virus that over time, everyone is going to get, is very telling. It means you support mass-cheating, evidence we've already seen in New York recently and other locations that were discussed here over the past few weeks. You can't deny it L, you can only lie over and over to try to make yourself believe it.

I'm so sick of people defending this BS when it's as clear as the nose on your face that it's happening and it's because the Democrat party is pushing it. So don't you dare try to defend actions like this when the proof is there.

Yes I'm pissed off about it. I'm tired of your side manipulating people and the processes we hold dear in our country - the LEGAL processes you don't care anything about.

I think you're just tired,

Trump is not a tour de force for his country, certainly not for you either, he is a crook clear and simple, stupid, but fly, as most crooks are, where the money bag is king...that's all he cares about..he's already said so.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

Ya and then try walking around in pissy pants all day.

Let me know how your skin holds up.

Is that what you got from that.

LoL.

As far as pissy pants go, just ask DB for tips he wears depends all day and doesn't complain of chafing
edit on 13-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's for the simple people that don't understand why masks are effective.

It's a piss-poor analogy. Pun intended.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's for the simple people that don't understand why masks are effective.

It's a piss-poor analogy. Pun intended.

It meant to be really simple, amazingly enough people still don't get it.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

How about this analogy:
We are in an elevator. I have just come from lunch where I had a Macho El Padrino burrito with green sauce. Now, when I crack off a five second scorcher will my wearing briefs and pants protect you, or will you be convulsing on the floor anyway?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

How about this analogy:
We are in an elevator. I have just come from lunch where I had a Macho El Padrino burrito with green sauce. Now, when I crack off a five second scorcher will my wearing briefs and pants protect you, or will you be convulsing on the floor anyway?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
To be fair it will stop me getting actual chunks of said burrito in my mouth.

Would you prefer the stench or the texture?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hey man, it's strictly vapor, no chunks. I'm not an animal you know.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Then it's not a real burrito.

I do get your point and I kinda agree, but stopping 1% is still good isn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If 1 virus particle can infect, then what good is stopping 1% of 100 virus particles?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

This is all confusing and I sure as hell don't have the answers. But if we don't start to open up the economy and schools, we risk a lot more than a few of us getting sick again.

I'm sorry brother I have to say this but for you I'll say it in the
most amicable way I can. What you see as being "Risked".
I see as soft targets. And I guess what you see as an attack by a
virus that we need to defend against. I see as a carefully planned
attack on our freedom and even worse our children's freedom.

Now if you're like me that absolutely terrifies you. It's the worst
your ears could hear. It hurts damn right it does. But it's up to us
to face the facts for their sake. And I mean right here and now..
You've been around here and posted far to long not recognize what
you're seeing right now. This is so perfectly planned that the goal
could only be something horrific. No my good man you can bet all
your money we are going down this dark road all the way. There
isn't gonna be a way back to what we once had. Cause we've already
kissed it all good bye. Where we blew it was by believing they were
stupid. when that was just an act.

I've known something like this was coming since 74 -75 Now it's here
And I'm no more ready for it now than I was then. The only advantage
I have by that knowledge is over you. I recognize it and you don't, that's
about it. But I'm telling you straight up. You got a lot more to get
ready for than some low death count wanna be a pandemic virus hunting
you down. We all do because the number one purpose in a mans life is to
protect his family to the death. American men have lost sight of that.

Mark my words.

People keep waiting for things to go back to normal. They never will. The world we knew is gone. Forever. I told people back in March there would be no college football in the fall and they all laughed at me. They are taking away everything we love and shaming anyone who wants to hold onto the past. Rewind a year and if I told you a mask mandate would be in most of the US, most everyone would laugh. But here we are. Can’t even sit in a restaurant without wearing a mask.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why do we need to wear masks if Biden is just gonna stay hiding in his basement?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It’s an edict unless your legislators passed a bill that was signed into law. Edicts from Governors are not laws no matter how much the whine, cry, hold their breath and stamp their feet.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If 1 virus particle can infect, then what good is stopping 1% of 100 virus particles?

Aaaah, that might be my misunderstanding...

I was thinking stop 1% and you save 1%.
Is it as simple as stop 1% and you do nothing?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I wasn't that on the ball as per calling any shots. But I knew just
the same they were rolling out their plan. So easily discerned.
People who know better I think are in shock. They need to snap
out of it.
edit on 13-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Aaaah, that might be my misunderstanding...

I was thinking stop 1% and you save 1%.
Is it as simple as stop 1% and you do nothing?

So you want to focus on saving 1%?

Really.

If infected, you're shedding millions of the Covid virus.

I tried to simplify to prove a point but apparently that went over your head.

But please, if it makes you feel better. . . wear a mask.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I just got hooked up with a new mask

I think I like it.

man those will sell like crazy here lol

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join