It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden want to FORCE you to wear a mask.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Donald Trump wants to FORCE you to risk your and your loved ones' freakin' lives through in-person voting, and is trying to dismantle the freakin' US postal service in order to prevent people from safely voting via absentee ballot.

I think I know which one cares more about Americans' well being and isn't a selfish POS concerned only with himself.
edit on 13-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

When I weed my garden, there is no one in the yard, the sidewalk is 20 feet away. The closest someone will get to me is 20 feet. Joe would have me fined or arrested for weeding my flower garden and not wearing a mask.

If that is the case, I would agree that is excessive. I doubt he would institute such a policy though, it makes no sense. I wouldn't take 'outside' to mean literally, anytime you're not in your house. What would be the point of making people wear masks in their backyards? I think he will say while people are in public they have to wear a mask.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Then the first thing we should do is disband the military. Think of all the lives we would save if we never went to war again

Agreed.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Donald Trump wants to FORCE you to risk your and your loved ones' freakin' lives through in-person voting, and is trying to dismantle the freakin' US postal service in order to prevent people from safely voting via absentee ballot.

I think I know which one cares more about Americans' well being and isn't a selfish POS concerned only with his self.

Then why is Walmart still open?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think I know which one cares more about Americans' well being and isn't a selfish POS concerned only with his self.

Well as he famously said in his hbo interview when asked about Americans dying.

It is what it is.
edit on 13-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There's already lots of mask mandates !!

Joe late to the party again 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That’s it! We can vote from our no Covid zones, aka Walmart! Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Biden calls for states to MANDATE masks for the next 3 months.

So, what are you complaining about?...you're already wearing a mask!!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Looks like Joe and Kamala are violating their own mask-wearing rules already.

twitter.com...

Great leaders aren't they?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wear your mask, you look better with it on anyways and leave me out of your head games.

I’m tired of all the fools who think freedom is your opinion pushed on to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ya get this out of dirty Joes fetish book.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
Good, we should all be wearing masks. It would save lives, and let things return to normal sooner.

Why is this such a big deal? Is it tyranny to you that we are forced to wear a small garment which saves lives? Is it also tyranny to you that most places we are forced to wear clothes?

All laws can be seen as tyranny. The issue is where to draw the line. Saving a large number of lives should, in any sane country, be firmly on the right side of that line.

I was waiting for you. Yes, we should all wear masks. But, we should not be forced to wear masks.
This is non-douchebaggery 101. keep up.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Derp, or you could request an absentee ballot. Unless you aren't capable of that task. What say sport, are you up to the challenge?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

Biden calls for states to MANDATE masks for the next 3 months.

So, what are you complaining about?...you're already wearing a mask!!

And your little authoritarian ass didn't disappoint either. We all should wear a mask. If you mandate it, you might get some Karen's self policing and turning folks in for not wearing theirs. Is that what you want? I bet it is. Is your name Karen?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I went with my wife to a J.C. Penny 'Going-out-of-Business' sale...and, yes I wore the store-mandated mask.

If we're willing to risk our life to pick up a lousy pair of Levis (1/2 price)...we'll have no compunction about risking our lives going to a voting place to save our country from Marxists.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A childish, unscientific and absolutely idiotic explanation for the morons who slept through particle sizes class.
Piss is a liquid. Covid is a teeny weeny virus.
Piss particles soak through fabric onto your skin.
A virus will totally ignore any fabric or paper and walk right through. Unless you wear an N95 or higher mask but they have valves and can't be worn for long times. Also the warm and moist mouth area covered up can be bad for a variety of simple but nasty germs viruses etc because whilst in the fresh air outside any handfull of viruses would just die or dissipate, the mask which has multiplied anything will be dangerous to a vulnerable person.
You lot don't get it do you?
People don't get sick from a few viruses.
Theyget sick when the virus count is too much to handle.
Fresh air = very few viruses
Masks = concentrated and mutiplied danger to the wearer and vunerables.
But you are all so monkey clever. If you hold a piece of paper in front of your mouth everyone seems save.
Why do we have to suffer listening to these couch professors with their MSN degrees from TV university?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like TheLieWeLive said, just have voting booths at Walmart.

Problem?

Solved.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Sure everyone who doesn't like masks will blame Biden for the inconvenience, which is only good for Trump, but it goes against the non political goal of reducing the spread while bringing the world back on line.

Define "Back on line" Don't tell me you believe we'll get back
to normal if we just wear the mask a little bit longer, a little
bit longer, a little bit longer. a little bit longer. a little bit longer..............
Wake up that isn't reality!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

I doubt he would institute such a policy though, it makes no sense. I wouldn't take 'outside' to mean literally, anytime you're not in your house.

Sense? You trust anyone in government to use logic to determine if something makes sense? I think you will be disappointed most of the time.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Sure everyone who doesn't like masks will blame Biden for the inconvenience, which is only good for Trump, but it goes against the non political goal of reducing the spread while bringing the world back on line.

Define "Back on line" Don't tell me you believe we'll get back
to normal if we just wear the mask a little bit longer, a little
bit longer, a little bit longer. a little bit longer. a little bit longer..............
Wake up that isn't reality!

This is all confusing and I sure as hell don't have the answers. But if we don't start to open up the economy and schools, we risk a lot more than a few of us getting sick again. I think we are going to need to learn to deal with this. It's proven to not be slowed with temperature, so suck it up butter cup. If you are concerned, wear a mask. If you are really concerned, stay home and hire out your shopping. An entire new employment arena will emerge from this. But we can't just hide from it forever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join