It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Seth Rich emails declassified

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

'Email communications in the Seth Rich case were just made public. - I have highlighted the sections I believe you should read.'

Source

There's also a new filing in the Fox News & Seth Rich case which you can find on twitter.

Is Seth Rich finally coming back into the news, ATS? Will those who murdered him finally be exposed?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question as I am not well versed on the details of this case. How will this affect the Rich's lawsuit against Fox News? This is all very interesting and I hope it gets traction.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What do those sections that you ''believe'' we ''should read'' cover? What pertinent information do you believe is now exposed by these new releases?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There is no new information here.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is good news that the FBI do have more evidence than what has been publicly released. Not surprised to hear that someone has been impeding progress on investigations.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Sure there is:

It confirms Seth Rich leaked the e-mails to Wikileaks, using a reporter named Gavin MacFayden as the intermediary.

In other words; There was no Russian hack, and the FBI has always known this.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Oh
That is a lot.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I want to learn what role the DNC Hillary and Donna brazile played in the murder of Seth rich.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sure there is:

It confirms Seth Rich leaked the e-mails to Wikileaks, using a reporter named Gavin MacFayden as the intermediary.

I'm calling shenanigans. I was assured by many, no, I was belittled and shouted at about how stupid it would be to believe this. I'm going to have to see some pretty compelling evidence to make me believe this.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sure there is:

So have most intelligent and aware people.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nice! Hopefully there will be some justice served on the likes of Killary.

I seriously can't believe there's people out there who support her and don't see that she's the most crooked witch in the history of the US and that #billclintonisapedo

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I want to learn what role the DNC Hillary and Donna brazile played in the murder of Seth rich.

The FBI owes it to the public to properly investigate this. That's their job. Too bad they were used as a political tool by the previous president and they haven't recovered. I wonder how many people would mysteriously die if this were to get too close to implicating Hillary.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This isn't a negative post, but if the proof isn't there, then it's a nothing burger. If there is proof, it should be posted for all to see. In looking at the link, there is speculation, not proof. Am I missing it?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

he is dead how can he have a law suit?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I need source confirmation on this.

I have no idea who these people on twitter are or whether those emails are real or not.

Not crapping on the thread, just need evidence beyond what is being presented.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799
Will those who murdered him finally be exposed?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha...

No.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

he is dead how can he have a law suit?

I guess his family is suing Fox News, that's the lawsuit I was referring to.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Twitter suspended the account to the first link you gave... Anyone copied that info?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Apparently, the various theories about Seth Rich's death have really upset his family. In addition to various Twitter suspensions, Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs are on the hot seat, for some reason.

Fox News host Sean Hannity and Fox Business host Lou Dobbs are expected to be deposed in late October over Fox’s reporting about the murder of Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Hannity, Dobbs and other Fox staffers will reportedly be deposed as part of an emotional distress lawsuit that Rich’s parents, Joel and Mary Rich, filed against Fox, Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman and former Fox News guest Ed Butowsky. The deposition schedule was revealed in a Thursday court filing made by the Rich family, according to the Daily Beast.
Continued at: thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As a parent wouldn't you want justice for your murdered kid? I wouldn't rest til they found who done it and prosecuted em. Very strange they just want it dropped.

top topics

join