It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to ease water conservation rules to get his hair just right in shower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Liquesence

I've always had a problem with criminalizing collecting rainwater. If one turned one's entire property into a collection, especially a watershed, that's one thing, but people who collect from their roof runoffs and barreling it should not be criminalized.

How do you feel about ranchers or farmers that berm up a dry wash to capture rain water for their herds to drink.
It's common practice in Texas. How do you feel about my 2500gal irrigation cistern to water my GF asparagus garden.

Actually I don't really give a sh!t how anyone feels about what I do on my bought and paid for property in NM.

I get the feeling that you want the government step in an put a stop to it. Conservative libertarians turning into fascist with government regulations. What a world!!

A perfect example of the left eating their own.

I would of expected better of you Olaru.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Liquesence

Yep. Corporate interests should never impede upon a public land owner's access to fresh water.

I don't even mean corporate interest, but private. I've had someone try to damn a spring-fed creek to create a reservoir to water his grass, which affected my pond. So I called the DNR.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If I rely on natural watershed or water source from upstream, and what you do impedes that natural water flow, I have a problem.

The government agrees.

Which goes back to my original point. Harvest rainwater if you want, but if you turn your property into one that affects water sources downstream: problem.
edit on 13-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does that mean people can use rain water barrels again without wondering if the EPA would fine them absured amounts of money while they ignore nestle pumping millions of gallons of water out of the ground a day to ship to china during droughts?

If not then... well meh.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is that you Clayton Williams?

This sounds like an argument hed make before damming off a river in NM before it even could get to Texas. I mean...screw the people who rely in the flowing rivers for municipal water systems, right?

Consider it a way to keep thirsty people downstream from blowing up dams...a boost for national security and public safety.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With the low flow shower head changed to a regular head, I spend at least three minutes less in the shower. I went from about eight minutes to under four when I changed the shower head. So, if you sit there rinsing twice as long, how does it lower the water usage?

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I actually tested the level in the tub before and after changing the shower head about fifteen years ago and it was about the same either way. I suppose for those who sit in the shower for twenty minutes, like my daughters used to do, it saves water. But that is because they just sit there and enjoy the experience, it made them late for school more than a few times because they spent too much time in the shower....and we had to drive them to the school. The problem is that people don't just go in there to wash up, they love the water flowing over them. I am glad the kids are gone, our water heating costs were cut in half after they left. They got their own places and are constantly complaining of the high cost of the city water and sewer....Duhh.

Trump is not going to force anyone to give up their low flow shower heads, he is just making it so people can use higher volume ones if they want. I for one think that they went overboard on restricing the faucet flow, I know how to adjust the water pressure with the handle. Now toilets, that is a different issue, they finally make low water toilets that work...well, at least American Standard ones work.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FOUR....PAGES...IN.....the Matrix is working...LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
American food is constantly recalled, (epidemic)
because of contamination with e-coli, salmonella,
listeria and lead. (due to lack of clean water)
However,
Trumps hair trumps.
Sorry Americans, but someone has to tell you . . .
your elected leader is senile.
He should have been committed when he told his people
to ingest bleach to cure covid., It seems
the nut is running the nut house.
(unless it's because his foreign interests take presidents
and you guys have been had)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
“Ingest bleach to cure the wuflu”

Got a link showing where he said that, or anything g even remotely similar to that?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Lmfao, ok so the OP went full TDS on Gossip?

Respectfully, is education still a thing? Anyone? Asking for a friend.

If people were actually educated they would not be voting for trump. So yay for all of you that were edumaketed.

edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Ingest bleach to cure the wuflu”

Got a link showing where he said that, or anything g even remotely similar to that?

www.youtube.com...

~
edit on 14/8/20 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

“Ingest bleach and this will cure the virus”

Yep, I heard it to

Wtf?
edit on 14 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I remember when they made the water pressure or flow lighter. I hated it.
I will be glad if it is changed.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: ToneDeaf

“Ingest bleach and this will cure the virus”

Yep, I heard it to

Wtf?

I don't have a spare 8 minutes...what is the time stamp?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
American food is constantly recalled, (epidemic)
because of contamination with e-coli, salmonella,
listeria and lead. (due to lack of clean water)
However,
Trumps hair trumps.
Sorry Americans, but someone has to tell you . . .
your elected leader is senile.
He should have been committed when he told his people
to ingest bleach to cure covid., It seems
the nut is running the nut house.
(unless it's because his foreign interests take presidents
and you guys have been had)

It's amazing to see the lies that people like you tell yourself and then everyone else on a daily basis. In the 30's you would have been locked up in a rubber room by your own family for having lost touch with reality. But now you have a sort of herd immunity to being confined for being neurotic because their are so many others like you that you don't need to worry about it.

You don't even know how lucky you really are.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I realised after a few posts that you are actually serious.
I watched that clip and he made me chuckle when he said it. Call me weird but I thought it was quite a good joke.
Had he said this here in the UK, people would have known it was a joke. A little bit lame but he took the mickey out of himself.
That is quite refreshing watching a President say that. Good on him.

I just felt a little prang of fear in my heart that anyone could actually take it literally. I keep reading about leftists being kind of incapable of understanding context. Only the words matter, not how they are spoken or in which context.

No wonder everything is banned. They would ban an Anti-Trump-Device, because it has the word Trump in it. [Facepalm]

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Orange man hair bad - I think what this really says is that DC is a POS leftie stronghold with failing infrastructure after centuries of mismanagement and decline. The shower in the residence probably does dribble out leftist tears, making the problem worse.

What I dont understand is why if these people care so much about the environment dont one of them come up with a decent showerhead, I bet dyson could for an outrageous amount of money to tax lefties, but not the sum total all of liberal yuppie scum brainpower and work (lol work)?

I have one that was given out and is a 1gpm aerator a few years ago its ok, but with a little work it could be a standard, but noooo, complain frappets instead.

Luckily every time he says or does something it motivates people to try and win, so maybe we can get something out of this. Like when he started slamming the postal service and suddenly they were the fastest, cheapest and most reliable service in socal after decades of suck.

I will have to say stories like this make me love Cheeto Jesus even more so thanks for that.

edit on 14-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I agree with trump! More is more !

What is the maximum allowable pressure?

are you aware of how pressure is generated for water flow to the consumer?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
annnnd you are missing the WHOLE point...the POINT was...while our country is in such a bad way (especially according to the republicans) trumps number one worry is HIS HAIR with low flow in the shower..HE is the PRESIDENT, but his priority right now is HIS HAIR instead of THE COUNTRY..........

.his NUMBER 1 priority right now is HIS HAIR.......so here is my question about this Is there something wrong with trump OR has he fanned the flames and made it seem the country is in much worse shape than it actually is????? becuase if he has time to make his hair his NUMBER 1 priority then the country can't be in very bad shape right??

originally posted by: rickymouse
With the low flow shower head changed to a regular head, I spend at least three minutes less in the shower. I went from about eight minutes to under four when I changed the shower head. So, if you sit there rinsing twice as long, how does it lower the water usage?

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I actually tested the level in the tub before and after changing the shower head about fifteen years ago and it was about the same either way. I suppose for those who sit in the shower for twenty minutes, like my daughters used to do, it saves water. But that is because they just sit there and enjoy the experience, it made them late for school more than a few times because they spent too much time in the shower....and we had to drive them to the school. The problem is that people don't just go in there to wash up, they love the water flowing over them. I am glad the kids are gone, our water heating costs were cut in half after they left. They got their own places and are constantly complaining of the high cost of the city water and sewer....Duhh.

Trump is not going to force anyone to give up their low flow shower heads, he is just making it so people can use higher volume ones if they want. I for one think that they went overboard on restricing the faucet flow, I know how to adjust the water pressure with the handle. Now toilets, that is a different issue, they finally make low water toilets that work...well, at least American Standard ones work.

edit on 14-8-2020 by research100 because: divided into 2 paragraphs

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe Trump wouldn't have to waste his time on stupid # like water restrictors if people like you didn't force them on us to begin with.

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: research100
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you think trump cares about you or this country THINK AGAIN!!!! He wants to ease water restriction rules so HE can have his PERFECT HAIR>.it is all about HIM......oh the idiocy, the selfishness the me me me....the man is nuts......HIS HAIR is more important than having enough water to fight forest fires.....his hair is more important than communities having enough water......when he does this..how long before we you us will have to start rationing water?????

Oh sweet jeezuz the TDS.

I hear he uses two dabs of conditioner too, but only if it's been tested on endangered woodland animals.

Right. Cause the real problem here is people pointing out and calling Trump on his ongoing stupid crap... & not the source of the stupid crap. This is what the president of the USA is wasting his time on. Which it is the duty of the public to keep tabs on. He is, after all, supposed to be working for us. But keep on excusing Trumps idiocy through tired unoriginal name-calls that swiftly allow you to completely avoid the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join