It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to ease water conservation rules to get his hair just right in shower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Hair matters.

Trump 2020!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
trump calling attention to his hair should give the GOP the added boost they need to regain the house of representatives.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is good news, it means I can have a party in my shower. Whoooo!!!

Good thing I don't live in Los Angeles.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think you've really got him this time. His pampered ass has never installed a showerhead so he wouldn't know that it's a no-brainer to remove the flow restrictor before you put it in. Screw the regulations.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

while the vehicle that transports the hair is indeed called Donald Trump, his hair goes by "Lord Orange". I mean, the cat is kind of out of the bag now, so I suppose it's OK to release this.

I'm not sure if the bumper stickers will change, or if Trump will fire Pence and just list "Lord Orange" as his VP. They are in a meeting now. (Trump and his hair)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

SIC SEMPER TOUPEE-US!

Do you know why Trump has a corduroy pillow?

Because he loves the headlines.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-covid cough-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So you say

.how long before we you us will have to start rationing water?????

when this is a simple issue that allows the flow to be per shower head not combined for MORE water.

In case you did not notice the federal government is still doing what it should during the Pandemic. Maybe you should report on the UAE/ISrael talks that actually have global impact. All this will do is keep me from having to remove the washer in the shower heads I buy...woohoo!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Personally, I complain about water pressure everywhere. I have long hair and more pressure means rinsed faster. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Rationing water? I water my lawn daily, sometimes twice a day. If he wants to pay a higher water bill that's his business.

I'd suggest not making an issue out of nothing - lest the antiTrump crowd look pettier than they already do

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

His very own............watergate scandal

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He has the best hair.

It's fantastic, his hair is.

Always the best.

I actually voted for him BECAUSE of his hair...was that wrong?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

He wants to ease water restriction rules so HE can have his PERFECT HAIR

It'll take more than the easing of water restrictions to achieve that.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So my choice for president this year are:

An old white man who is worried about his hair; even though he is bold.

or

An old white man who has said hurtful statments prasing the reputations of two United States Senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country.

Not a good choice all around; but the guy worried about his hair seems to be the lesser evil than the guy looking back fondly on segregationists.
edit on 13-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Perhaps the hair move is in response to this new movie?

Set in 1989, the movie "Bad Hair", which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, follows as more and more odd things happen to Lorraine's character as her weave grows a dangerous mind of its own.

edit on 8 13 2020 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I think you've really got him this time. His pampered ass has never installed a showerhead so he wouldn't know that it's a no-brainer to remove the flow restrictor before you put it in. Screw the regulations.

It's a "no brainer" to remove the restrictor, but, it is ILLEGAL to have a plumber or contractor do it. I just had my bathroom redone. The contractor I used told me about the restrictor, showed me how to remove it, installed it, tested the shower and went to his truck, leaving me to use his tools to remove it and put the shower head back together. When he came back I was tossing the restrictor up and down in my hand. He took his tools and his check and left. I tossed the restrictor into the trash.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Good, those restricters SUCK. I’ve taken them out every place I’ve lived, absolutely worthless. The TDS is thick on this one.
edit on 13-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The low flush toilets are causing problems with the sewers. They were originally designed for more flow to carry the crap to where it needed to go. Now they back up all over the place.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you think trump cares about you or this country THINK AGAIN!!!! He wants to ease water restriction rules so HE can have his PERFECT HAIR>.it is all about HIM......oh the idiocy,

I just figured he sent it to the dry cleaners and used a backup

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you think trump cares about you or this country THINK AGAIN!!!! He wants to ease water restriction rules so HE can have his PERFECT HAIR>.it is all about HIM......oh the idiocy, the selfishness the me me me....the man is nuts......HIS HAIR is more important than having enough water to fight forest fires.....his hair is more important than communities having enough water......when he does this..how long before we you us will have to start rationing water?????

Is this some kind of Billy Elliot moment?
edit on 13-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

S+F
edit on 13-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I agree with trump! More is more !

What is the maximum allowable pressure?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join