It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Covid outbreak and shutdown - part deaux

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
New Zealand Military takeover Imminent. Inside source. Martial Law. Treason. Spread the Word.

This links to a 2 min video on Brand New Tube. Basically, martial law is preparing to be established in new Zealand on 1st October. Everyone in the country will be tested, force is authorized. Preparing for riots due to civil disorder and food shortages.

Predictions are always tricky, considering the situation it is one to watch out for.

Someone with a UK accent, who cannot validate their source, on a video distributed from an American YouTube channel.

Not even close to credible.

New Zealand aren't having any food shortages and we are one of the few countries that are getting through this pandemic fairly well. Up until three days ago, we had all gone back to work and it was business (almost) as usual.

New Zealand tops food security index

GFSI Global Food Security Index - New Zealand
edit on 14/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: chr0naut

Now you are just lying but I expect that from you.

Don't get sick, I hear that your government is putting the sick in camp quarantine.

You just aren't getting it, are you?

Who are all these 'sick' people?

We've only had a few new infections. Everyone from the first wave had already recovered.

edit on 14/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: kwakakev
New Zealand Military takeover Imminent. Inside source. Martial Law. Treason. Spread the Word.

This links to a 2 min video on Brand New Tube. Basically, martial law is preparing to be established in new Zealand on 1st October. Everyone in the country will be tested, force is authorized. Preparing for riots due to civil disorder and food shortages.

Predictions are always tricky, considering the situation it is one to watch out for.

Someone with a UK accent, who cannot validate their source, on a video distributed from an American YouTube channel.

Not even close to credible.

New Zealand aren't having any food shortages and we are one of the few countries that are getting through this pandemic fairly well. Up until three days ago, we had all gone back to work and it was business (almost) as usual.

It appears some people are quite ignorant of just how much food new Zealand produces for export.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Lmfao, well if the proof ain't in the pudding there that you cannot hide from the bug for too long because it WILL have it's way with you whether you like it or not (to borrow & paraphrase a line from Family Guy, avoiding covid is like sex with R. Kelly -- try to avoid it all you want, it's GONNA happen)

Was that too uncouth? I don't care, it's funny and apt despite the rape shiz.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I see the difference. Modern travel and trade doesn't see much difference though. Being an island made little difference here (UK) or on Japan.

again, huge difference I dont know anyone outside of austrailia that think its easy to get to new zealand, where 10s of millions think the 2 islands you mentioned is easy to visit.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I see the difference. Modern travel and trade doesn't see much difference though. Being an island made little difference here (UK) or on Japan.

again, huge difference I dont know anyone outside of austrailia that think its easy to get to new zealand, where 10s of millions think the 2 islands you mentioned is easy to visit.

Huh?

Today, yes. Obviously there's a highly contagious human disease kicking around. NZ are playing it smart.

Good on them by proverbially standing by their guns.

I'm a member of the commonwealth, visiting New Zealand is a piece of piss mate if you'll forgive the expression.

To add, I had an idea of settling down there. Have a friend there. Have multiple friends in Australia too, know both groups in the UK... I'm not sure what you're getting at with the difficulty.

Or are you projecting fake news propaganda aimed at "leftists" that explains that everyone should be welcome everywhere? Idk mate, genuinely. You've lost me.

The world ain't left or right
edit on 14-8-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I never wished Ill on anyone, he is always giving American members on ATS crap so what's good for the goose.

I give Americans crap when they're being an ass, it's something I believe many white people inherited if I'm to make a point.

I also believe chr0naut when he says he loves Americans and the USA. Your outspokenness when threatened is something to behold. I've never experienced anything but love from individuals from your land.

We all may hate, we all may be pricks. But yeah... There's lines
what's goose for the gander is good for a while. Till someone gets hurt or something.

We "leftists" aren't exactly in welcoming lands are we?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The Prime Minister says all staff will now face compulsory tests, but a public health expert says it beggars belief this wasn't already happening.

They're part of our most high-risk group: airport staff like Customs and Immigration, hotel workers like security.

All work in the vicinity of recent returnees, yet only a fraction had been tested prior to this outbreak.

Full story

A second wave or outbreak of Coronavirus was always on the cards in New Zealand. The failure to place new arrivals from overseas in secure quartine facilities is nuts. People breached quartine by leaving their taxpayer-funded hotels. Nevertheless, I didn't expect the sheer level of moronic foolhardy incompetence that left the testing regime around the people most at risk of infection from the virus under-tested. Sure, it was well known Labour poorly missed talent in their current cabinet, but this is a new kind of low point in this regard.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

The NZ government are being transparent warts and all, mistakes happen. This outbreak is a different strain, it will be a worry if they find out it came in on freight, from Australia. I respect a government that admits to mistakes and then fixes them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join