It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Covid outbreak and shutdown - part deaux

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: snowspirit

an island, that can control all entry points, still can't get a handle on such a simple thing? [removed]

This morning on our news, they were suggesting that the virus might live longer on cold surfaces, that the virus might have come into the country on imported freezer items...

Officials reported on Thursday that three more people at refrigerator storage facility, where one of the family members worked, had tested positive.

edit on Thu Aug 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: HalWesten

NZ is globalist/cabal central.

I don't believe ANYTHING that comes from NZ authorities.

GREAT advice!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There go the frozen dinners...

As it stands right now the only things that I would say about the virus; it exists, it transmits between human beings, and there is a mortality rate greater than zero. Those are really the only things I can say with any degree of certainty even after 8+ months of it being around. There's so much speculation going back and forth through the media and from governments around the world, it's really hard to pin down what is accurate. I have to agree with the earlier poster, the ramifications of what's going on here will not be fully understood for a long time, and right now all most of us can do is speculate.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

New Zealand did the right thing initially, it's self evident. Now it has essentially imported cases because the rest of the world are slow.

I wish them well but you can't close off to the world forever.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

As far as I'm aware frozen conditions slow virus and bacteria, they usually operate best around room to body temperature but cold won't kill them.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
New Zealand Military takeover Imminent. Inside source. Martial Law. Treason. Spread the Word.

This links to a 2 min video on Brand New Tube. Basically, martial law is preparing to be established in new Zealand on 1st October. Everyone in the country will be tested, force is authorized. Preparing for riots due to civil disorder and food shortages.

Predictions are always tricky, considering the situation it is one to watch out for.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Could it simply be in our meat? We've had large breakouts in meat packaging facilities, but not grocery stores or many other factories. It transmits to quite a few different types of animals so far, and is transmitted for some amount of time posthumous.
edit on 8/13/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
New Zealand Military takeover Imminent. Inside source. Martial Law. Treason. Spread the Word.

This links to a 2 min video on Brand New Tube. Basically, martial law is preparing to be established in new Zealand on 1st October. Everyone in the country will be tested, force is authorized. Preparing for riots due to civil disorder and food shortages.

Predictions are always tricky, considering the situation it is one to watch out for.

This is what they want to come to America.

AFTER they take our guns. Just like in NZ.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: kwakakev

This is what they want to come to America.

AFTER they take our guns. Just like in NZ.

I doubt that bit of news is real, but good news for those who live on that island. Not many actually complied with that mandate, so they still have a few scary black rifles in the interior. It would make for super interesting nightly news.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Could it simply be in our meat? We've had large breakouts in meat packaging facilities, but not grocery stores or many other factories. It transmits to quite a few different types of animals so far, and is transmitted for some amount of time posthumous.

I’ve thought (hope) that our stomach acids would kill the virus. Don’t know.

They did do some tests awhile back that found the temperature and humidity conditions in meat plants, make the virus stay longer on surfaces. Not sure what else they figured out. We also had large outbreaks here in our meat plants- not sure how they got it under control, aside from temporary shutdowns, massive cleaning, I think plexiglass between workers (that was talked about).

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Something we will be seeing more and more as the permafrost continues to thaw out after all these millennia and we get all those long dormant bacteria et. reviving themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Those of us with brains have been saying this from the beginning: doesn’t matter how much you lock everything down. When things open back up, cases are going to reappear. BECAUSE IT IS A VIRUS.

Some MSM source must have recently said something about “If we had done it right in the US we would have had it beat by now” because that’s what I hear the crap-eating lemmings saying now: “If we did it right from the beginning...” (Meaning, to them, that if we had locked everything down for longer and if everyone would have worn masks 24/7) (by “crap eating lemmings “ I mean people who consume the absolute horsesh!t that the MSM feeds them)

Lock everyone up for a year. When things open up again, someone eventually is going to get the virus, and then it will make its way through communities again. No way around it.

And I thought we just wanted to “flatten the curve?” It quickly changed to “zero cases is the only acceptable outcome.” Why are people so freaking gullible?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Those of us with brains have been saying this from the beginning...

Even people like me with half a brain knew this was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do you guys smell that?

Smells like p(SNIP)y.

Follow the white feminist.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

This is what they want to come to America. AFTER they take our guns. Just like in NZ.

Australia is on that list too. They have already taken our guns. Melbourne is already captured.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Do you guys smell that?

Smells like p(SNIP)y.

Follow the white feminist.

Um... what?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If you cant see the difference between an island, and say europe or the US or south america, welp I dont know what to tell you.

They had a perfect geographic set up.

On a mildly related note, I find it amusing the left isnt railing against new zealands (might of missed it) draconian border laws but they freak out if the US just trys to limit flights into the US>

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Go hard, go early.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

But we fully expected that we'd have other outbreaks.

And the lockdown is at different levels, for different regions, for the different risk levels. This lockdown is for three days and at 5PM tonight they will determine if we need to continue the lockdown, or change how we implement it. It may even be over if the risk is managed and the danger has been averted.

The point is that we took action immediately, keeping the numbers low and the impact brief - like last time.

The point is that we have a proven process to get through this and are doing what we can, with what we have at the moment (we aren't pinning all our hopes on some future vaccine or treatment. The problem is happening right now, and we are doing what needs to be done).

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If you cant see the difference between an island, and say europe or the US or south america, welp I dont know what to tell you.

They had a perfect geographic set up.

On a mildly related note, I find it amusing the left isnt railing against new zealands (might of missed it) draconian border laws but they freak out if the US just trys to limit flights into the US>

It's amazing people don't realise this.
Geography and population density will have more effect than any masks.

It's hard for the lefties to complain about racism with potentially the only country that got it right.

(Assuming we ignore the original Kiwi's who were eaten)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join