It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resource Thread - What a Biden-Harris Presidency Would Mean for Americans and our USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Love how she calls 18-24 year olds stupid. But she's kind of right. The stupid ones will rush to defend her. I can't say they'll vote, but they'll scream at you for voting if you didn't vote for who they support.

Harris to Biden (2019): You stood with segregationalists and blocked a black girl from being bused to a white school, and that black girl was me. I don't care about the others you blocked, you blocked ME!

Biden to Harris (2020): You wanna be my VP? I think you're black and there were 8 black leaders demanding that I pick a black girl. You seem radical enough to push our progressive agenda and the news keeps telling me that everybody wants that progressive agenda. Plus they'll sweep your former mishaps - like incarcerating blacks for years just for having a joint - under the rug. It's a perk the media offers us for being alt-left progressives. All you have to do is blame your thoughts and misdeeds on republicans and call them the racists.

Harris to Biden: Sounds great! I didn't really mean any of that stuff I said about you in that thing on the stage where we argued back and forth. Forgot what it was called.

Biden to Harris: Tether ball. See ya later alligator!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The First Lady didn't prosecute and incarcerate thousands of blacks for simply being caught with a joint. She didn't overlook rapes in the Catholic churches. You're going against everything the democrat party is supposed to stand for by defending a woman who did.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

What's funny is that the only reason obama chose Biden as his VP was to deter any impeachment or other removal attempts because Biden was such a dense nobody with zero positive things done in nearly 30 years as a politician. Then they go and make him their candidate, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Upon Biden and Harris getting elected this site would immediately surge to the top of the world's list of salt producers. We would be able, with the vast quantities of Conservative tears harvested, to pay off the 'Vid deficit spending and possibly even balance the communist budget your next two Presidents would help institute.

Like the Lib tears (and tail-tucked departures) weren't fun for us. 4 years of snivelin'. Even the owners threw in the towel.

Ha Ha!!

edit on 13-8-2020 by Deplorable because:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Joe Biden wants Americans to wear masks anytime they're outside the house for at least the next three months.

twitter.com...

Is that because after he is elected president the virus will magically disappear?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Like the Lib tears (and tail-tucked departures) weren't fun for us. 4 years of snivelin'. Even the owners threw in the towel.

Ha Ha!!

edit on 13-8-2020 by Deplorable because:

You know the best part for me? I get to enjoy the salty tears of both sides.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol!

Your killing it dude. lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden wants Americans to wear masks anytime they're outside the house for at least the next three months.

twitter.com...

Is that because after he is elected president the virus will magically disappear?

Amazing after all this it still needs to be explained that masks will help curb the spread of the infection, it's not majic it's basic science.
edit on 13-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We should have had an ATS Roast with Augustus being the host.

DBC could affix a liquor tray to his scooter.
edit on 1382020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
U.s. Senator Ron Johnson hints at information being learned by his committees investigation into Joe Biden.

Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican, similarly said during another radio interview this week that the evidence his committee had uncovered was so "outrageous" that "it should completely disqualify Biden from being president."
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Interesting propaganda piece!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Sounds like a Showtime sitcom coming in the Fall. I almost spit out my drink.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Amazing after all this it still needs to be explained that masks will help curb the spread of the infection, it's not majic it's basic science.

There are 17 million deaths every year from infectious diseases...with many of them transmittable through the air.

Source: www.who.int...

Each of us should do our part, and wear a mask any time we're in proximity to another human being, until the day we die.

I think Joe Biden suggested life-long mask wearing, back in June. But he's now reduced his mandatory mask suggestion to just the next 3 months in duration, unfortunately.

edit on 8/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Time for a HUMOR break...though there is some truth to this, according to U.S. Intelligence analysts.

China & Biden are working together to knockout Trump: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Each of us should do our part, and wear a mask any time we're in proximity to another human being, until the day we die.

That's a bit silly, do you wear a coat when it's hot ? Do you wear a seat belt when your not in a car ? Do you hold your breath when your not underwater.

A little common sense goes a long way.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's a bit silly, do you wear a coat when it's hot ? Do you wear a seat belt when your not in a car ? Do you hold your breath when your not underwater.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Why do you limit the wearing of a mask to prevent contracting, or giving someone Covid-19, when the Health Organizations point out that there are inhalable viruses killing millions of people every year?

Anyway...back on subject. Another one for this Biden-Harris REPOSITORY thread.

The woman who accused Joe Biden of being a RACIST and a RAPIST gave her first campaign speech today, as Joe Biden's Vice Presidential running mate.

Kamala Devi Harris (falsely) stated:

"Trump is the reason millions of Americans are Unemployed"

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com... ed.html

Of course, every rational American knows that it was Governors of the most populated states, shutting them down, that caused the high unemployment numbers.

A "FAIL" right out the starting gate for you, Kamala.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

What a Biden-Harris Presidency Would Mean for Americans and our USA.

The return of your dignity.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You see the reason you have such high numbers of covid and so many deaths from covid in America is the distinct lack of common sense.

Before covid did you need to lock down the country, was the healthcare system at risk of being overloaded.

No they weren't what's different about this virus is the unknown factor and its virility, caution is required and safeguards need to put in place.

Reality is your leaders don't care about their constituents, you guys are all numbers on a screen to them and it shows.

What surprises me is that so many of you are fine with that and just make excuses up for them, you should at the very least be asking for lube before bending over.

edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A 99.95% recovery rate

How scary

Cuck masks are for cucks

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Another contribution to the KAMALA DEVI HARRIS Resource pool.

Here's what former San Francisco Mayor and CA Assembly Leader WILLIE BROWN said about her in 2004.

In a short article in the San Francisco Chronicle Brown admitted to the extra-marital affair and to appointing Kamala Harris to two state commissions.

"Yes, we dated.

Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."
Source: www.teaparty.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join