It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resource Thread - What a Biden-Harris Presidency Would Mean for Americans and our USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thursday August 13, 2020

The Trump-Pence vs Biden-Harris Presidential Election is just 82 days from now (Nov 3rd).

This thread will serve as a repository of information for sharing with others, what Democratic Presidential nominee JOE BIDEN and his Vice President running mate KAMALA HARRIS, stand for. What they think, what they want for Americans, for America, the World, etc..

Some of what Joe and Kamala stand for is open to interpretation...depending on how you see things. For instance, in this short video clip, they say YOUNG ADULTS are not very bright, and are lazy.
I'm sure there are many who agree...and many who disagree with the Biden-Harris view of young adults.

But the purpose of this thread is for everyone to share what they have on Joe Biden and/or Kamala Harris. Each of us can then access the information, and re-share it with others outside of AboveTopSecret.com.

I'll be adding more...and I hope many of my ATS family members will contribute as well!

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2020 by DrumsRfun because: edited caps in title

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm just here for the MEME's, the left still can't MEME.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It means I remove money to safe shelter the day before the election. america wins it goes back. Joe and the Hoe win it stays out of sight.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Upon Biden and Harris getting elected this site would immediately surge to the top of the world's list of salt producers. We would be able, with the vast quantities of Conservative tears harvested, to pay off the 'Vid deficit spending and possibly even balance the communist budget your next two Presidents would help institute.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You mean you want to find edited videos, remove context , sprinkle a little conspiracy theory and don’t forget personal attacks.

Like the attacks you defended the First Lady

Like this
quote]originally posted by: stosh64
I'm just here for the MEME's, the left still can't MEME.

edit on 13-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

But let’s all be best!

edit on 13-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The great Golden age of ATS. Reddit Twitter and the MSM had their time amirite?

I'd love to see reddit go back to being bootlickers for the government and get back to funny cat and dog memes and videos since we will finally enter an age of equality like we had under Obama.

The world will be burning but hey at least we'll be laughing

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So let me get this straight. You want people to contribute in the sense that it will harm the campaign and also to troll other sites kinda like a Russian troll?
Really sad dude.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Upon Biden and Harris getting elected this site would immediately surge to the top of the world's list of salt producers. We would be able, with the vast quantities of Conservative tears harvested, to pay off the 'Vid deficit spending and possibly even balance the communist budget your next two Presidents would help institute.

Augustus, you DO have an interesting way of cutting straight to the chase. I am going to miss that if/when this site goes belly up.

On topic:

For instance, in this short video clip, they say YOUNG ADULTS are not very bright, and are lazy.

Not a good idea to insult your own constituency.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Kamala has a strong record of jailing black drug offenders in California. Set records during her tenure there.

Guess we better start building more prisons now.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm going to loot, burn buildings, steal.

Because that's called protesting now.

And it'll be Christmas soon, need the gifts.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So you are saying that democrats would be happy with a pedo and a Ho in the Whitehouse? No tears from them?

I knew that.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

During their first appearance as running mates a couple days ago Biden said, "The choice we make this November is going to decide the future of America for a very, very long time,"

With all the talks of the new normal and the transformation of America I think he means it.

They made a solid attempt to fundamentally transform America when Biden was the Vice President. It failed. Now he's back with another token black partner with the same agenda. Make no mistake, Kamala Harris IS being used as a token black pawn every bit as much as Biden is being used as a familiar (vice) presidential face.

Also, you can bet that Kamala Harris will take over as president at some point if not immediately. Biden keeps saying he wants his VP ready to be president one day one. That's an obvious requirement that nobody ever feels the need to mention during an election cycle. It's as though he's grooming us.

I can also expect tensions to be VERY high if Biden wins. It seems like the United States is being groomed for mass voter fraud or the perception thereof.

I would not be surprised if media coverage of the coronavirus started to die down significantly unless they use it for a greater agenda.

They will take every possible Avenue to turn America into an authoritarian state. Yet again the biggest and only defenses against them will be the checks and balances system. If they achieve another supermajority, then SCOTUS could be our last best defense against sweeping legislation and executive action against our best interest as a country.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Day 2 of the Biden/Harris regime, they will announce Covid is over and open businesses up.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You mean you want to find edited videos, remove context , sprinkle a little conspiracy theory and don’t forget personal attacks.

Because I am curious; in what context was it acceptable to call a whole population of young people stupid based on their age?

In what context is it acceptable to proliferate the same old boomer genertion stereotype that the problems that young people face today are some how less impact full than those faced by the boomer generation?

Granted I am sure Biden and Harris didn't go up to the podium just to make these off color remarks; and maybe the other things they had to say that day made some sense ... but does that excuse their calluses disregard demonstrated by these comments?
edit on 13-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So you are saying that democrats would be happy with a pedo and a Ho in the Whitehouse? No tears from them?

Being that it's a genetic fact that all Democrats are PedHos they'll be thrilled.

You, not so much, since they'll make sure the BLM busts into your home and turns out your wives and daughters in Operation Big Pimping.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Make sure you do it right. Take your own TV, smash that mofo and then burn your house down.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Because I am curious; in what context was it acceptable to call a whole population of young people stupid based on their age?

In what context is it acceptable to proliferate the same old boomer genertion stereotype that the problems that young people face today are some how less impact full than those faced by the boomer generation?

Granted I am sure Biden and Harris didn't go up to the podium just to make these off color remarks; and maybe the other things they had to say that day made some sense ... but does that excuse their calluses disregard demonstrated by these comments?

They don't care.
BAMN
Reap it

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
It's as though he's grooming us.

Yup.

And Biden Platform Item #2 is you grooming him. His leg hair isn't going to brush itself.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Make sure you do it right. Take your own TV, smash that mofo and then burn your house down.

I'm painting my mobility scooter cammo so I can be sneaky when I'm burning books and knocking down statues.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm painting my mobility scooter cammo so I can be sneaky when I'm burning books and knocking down statues.

Just don't let a statue fall on you, you may crush it.

edit on 13-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join