It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

How do you feel about a billionaire tell us everyday Americans how to live.

Think he pumps gas? Drives? Cooks...been to a discount store?

Kraft macaroni? Billionaires telling us...how to live...

You Trump's and Trump-ettes...are following the King and crew...

Now get out and by some bleech and syringes...

So I can put you down as a ‘maybe’ come November?

I'm a guitarist too, although not guilty as such.

I choose no one Nov,because there is no one to choose. It's done either way.

Pfft!! Grab your axe and join me up on the fence....You can see both disasters same time from up here.

Seriously, thanks.

I will be back on the fence next election. I’m having too much fun watching Trump make the left look stupid. He’s got them supporting defunding police and burning down their own cities. Next I hope he starts talking about the value of breathing just to watch them protest that too.
We waited all our lives for someone to come along and fvck this broken system up and now that he’s here everyone is saying “woah, woah, woah!”
Now we got anarchists fighting for establishment corporations against the one man in power who can’t be bought.
They don’t even understand the Trump supporter is the real revolutionary.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

I think you will find that Trump gets significant advantages from being President.

One advantage is immunity from prosecution for most crimes.

The impeachment process was supposed to be the safety net against a corrupt high official, but the recent impeachment trial was aborted on partisan grounds, and so we have a precedent of Trump subverting due process specifically to remain in office.

There are cases against Trump that are pending his stepping down from office. I would imagine, for Trump, that is a significant reason to extend his term of office.

So you think he became President to escape the crime of becoming the president illegally?
I’m gonna have to generously say....unlikely

No, I don't think that.

As far as I have been able to establish, becoming President in the USA isn't actually a crime, yet. You are preempting things by nearly a decade.

I do, however, know of a number of potential cases against him, that are likely to be deferred, pending his stepping down from office. One of them relates to what his taxation records have revealed about possible bank and insurance fraud. Another, incidents of fraudulent self-dealing.

Manhattan DA probing Trump and his business over more than 'hush-money' payments - Reuters

NY AG Letitia James to make ‘major’ announcement after Deutsche Bank turns over Trump finances - Syracuse.com

edit on 14/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
More desperation.
Lol
Bad orange mans re election will be glorious
On a global scale

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I’m often wrong, but I just can’t see him subjecting himself to all this ( pro bono) to avoid paying a fine.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

I’m often wrong, but I just can’t see him subjecting himself to all this ( pro bono) to avoid paying a fine.

Firstly, the President gets a salary of $400,000 per year, $100,000 in non-taxable travel and a $50,000 expenses account, also a $19,000 entertainment account.

Even if he gave it all away (which he doesn't) there's still the free luxury accommodation, free multiple residences, free catered top class meals, a ton of staff that clean and tidy everything, free travel by helicopter, jet, and road. Security, communications, entertainment & etc all free to him and his family.

Not to mention the costs that he's run up on the golf course using public money.

Also, only Trump knows what is in his past. Perhaps he fears more than a fine?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lol
What a liar
As if background checks do not exist
Or the irs for that matter
Nothing but foreign lies

What a pile o crap

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What about an open letter regarding Democrats rigging the election via mail in voter fraud? What about the numerous unconstitutional acts they have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate.

No they don't care about any of that, because these soldiers are comped and carrying water for the DNC.

Two retired US Army officers have written an open letter to General Miley about what steps they believe should be taken if Trump attempts to ignore the election outcome.

I didn't see any comment on this so here's the link:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearmonger
What about an open letter regarding Democrats rigging the election via mail in voter fraud? What about the numerous unconstitutional acts they have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate.

No they don't care about any of that, because these soldiers are comped and carrying water for the DNC.

Two retired US Army officers have written an open letter to General Miley about what steps they believe should be taken if Trump attempts to ignore the election outcome.

The election has not occurred yet. The Democratic Party has not rigged the election via mail-in voter fraud because the election has not even happened, and because of a number of anti-fraud systems.

Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it - Reuters

Perhaps the President could proactively do something about minimizing the possibility of vote fraud for mail-in votes prior to the election?

I mean, he is the President, and the Federal Election Commission, and the US Election Assistance Commission, are both sub-agencies of the Executive branch and therefore indirectly his administrative responsibility.

I think these ex-soldiers are concerned about the President's performance and about some of the things that he has said.

edit on 14/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Democrats have a long history of rigging or attempting to rig elections, including the 2016 election where numerous instances where found and even prosecuted of Democrats stuffing ballots.

They are pushing for mail in voting because it's easier to rig the election, because they know the country doesn't want them in power after the way they've been burning the country down.

The fact you can't recognize that is one thing, but to have people in the military who are also too dumb to see that is concerning and shows why we are heading toward a civil war. Instead of being worried about communist insurrectionists and black looters/rioters destroying our cities at the behest of rootless globalist billionaires, NGo's, and foreign governments, they are busy writing "open letters" to the president threatening him if he doesn't go along with DNC vote rigging.

At this point I am all for Trump becoming a dictator. I've had enough of this farce called democracy where only the Democrats get what they want no matter what. I would prefer Trump become the Hitler they all scream about and start sending these Marxists to the gulags they so desperately want to send the rest of us to, than suffer through 4 more years of decline.

The election has not occurred yet. The Democratic Party has not rigged the election via mail-in voter fraud because the election has not even happened, and because of a number of anti-fraud systems.

Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it - Reuters

Perhaps the President could proactively do something about minimizing the possibility of vote fraud for mail-in votes prior to the election?

I mean, he is the President, and the Federal Election Commission, and the US Election Assistance Commission, are both sub-agencies of the Executive branch and therefore indirectly his administrative responsibility.

I think these ex-soldiers are concerned about the President's performance and about some of the things that he has said.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The Democrats have a long history of rigging or attempting to rig elections, including the 2016 election where numerous instances where found and even prosecuted of Democrats stuffing ballots.

There should be ample historical evidence of that. Please post it here.

Also, if they rigged the 2016 election, why did they loose it?

They are pushing for mail in voting because it's easier to rig the election, because they know the country doesn't want them in power after the way they've been burning the country down.

The fact you can't recognize that is one thing, but to have people in the military who are also too dumb to see that is concerning and shows why we are heading toward a civil war. Instead of being worried about communist insurrectionists and black looters/rioters destroying our cities at the behest of rootless globalist billionaires, NGo's, and foreign governments, they are busy writing "open letters" to the president threatening him if he doesn't go along with DNC vote rigging.

At this point I am all for Trump becoming a dictator. I've had enough of this farce called democracy where only the Democrats get what they want no matter what. I would prefer Trump become the Hitler they all scream about and start sending these Marxists to the gulags they so desperately want to send the rest of us to, than suffer through 4 more years of decline.

The Democrats, only a few short years ago, held the Presidency and with a short break, also a few years prior to that, too.

During that time, and all the previous times before that, the Democrats in power never sent anyone to gulags, they upheld the US Constitution and America was not in as much of a decline as it is now with riots, trade wars, massive unemployment, an out of control epidemic, and a President who does nothing but blame everyone else and boast about things he hasn't even done.

You might want to be enslaved, but I doubt any patriotic citizen would want the Constitution to be torn up and thrown away for the sake of a game show host's fragile ego and need for approval.

edit on 15/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join