It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: chr0naut
BLM and ANTIFA are higher priority DOMESTIC enemies at the moment. Maybe not to the letter writers/signers, however.

yeah the enemie of 30% of the people....only Retard Trump and he's supporter see them as the enemie...a real basket of deplorable

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: carewemust
BLM and ANTIFA are higher priority DOMESTIC enemies at the moment. Maybe not to the letter writers/signers, however.

yeah the enemie of 30% of the people....only Retard Trump and he's supporter see them as the enemie...a real basket of deplorable

Sounds like you have some "fascists" to assault or some innocent buildings to burn down.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

How are you able to spell deplorable but not enemy?
Public education is the real enemy of the people.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm in the Uk so can some one tell me does anybody really think D. Trump is gonna lose the election.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Muninn

You really should leave American politics to Americans.

Why? We've proven with the last election that we aren't competent.

We?

Speak for yourself bro.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

He has the right to contest the results and have recounts. But beyond that he legally can’t actually do anything to remain in power if he loses the election.

Yes, I agree that he has that right. Definitely, though, he has said that he would not accept the result without some proof and that mail in voting would "rig the election" (although he has failed to describe how, and the process for mail votes is fairly robust).

Recounts and legal challenges to the result, however, could be tied up in the courts for a significant period and the question remains as to if Trump would step aside while also going through the process of validating the votes.

If the votes were found to be significantly fraudulent, then they still don't clearly indicate the mandate of the people. It doesn't mean that the loser of the vote becomes the President by default. There would need to be another round of voting, hopefully with higher confidence. And still, the new vote could be challenged again.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Trump enjoys the same KFC dinners as the next guy including Congressman Cohen 🤣🆘🤣

Thanks so much

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

I think you will find that Trump gets significant advantages from being President.

One advantage is immunity from prosecution for most crimes.

The impeachment process was supposed to be the safety net against a corrupt high official, but the recent impeachment trial was aborted on partisan grounds, and so we have a precedent of Trump subverting due process specifically to remain in office.

There are cases against Trump that are pending his stepping down from office. I would imagine, for Trump, that is a significant reason to extend his term of office.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Now get out and by some bleech and syringes...

SMFH

*To add N.D.: we're good. I'm ROTFLMFAO...respectfully speaking of course

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You really should leave American politics to Americans.

Why?

Surely the USA places itself in a dominant position over other countries militarily and economically. I think that gives those countries a right to speak to issues that impinge on their sovereignty.

You can't expect to be a 'world power' without the world having a say about what they think of your internal politics.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

How do you feel about a billionaire tell us everyday Americans how to live.

Think he pumps gas? Drives? Cooks...been to a discount store?

Kraft macaroni? Billionaires telling us...how to live...

You Trump's and Trump-ettes...are following the King and crew...

Now get out and by some bleech and syringes...

So I can put you down as a ‘maybe’ come November?

I'm a guitarist too, although not guilty as such.

I choose no one Nov,because there is no one to choose. It's done either way.

Pfft!! Grab your axe and join me up on the fence....You can see both disasters same time from up here.

Seriously, thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lol
Dipsheet
Fake kiwi meet bill clinton

Ahahahahaha
Aaaahahahaha

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Vector99

Oh dear sweet Jesus, thank you for that, needed a good laugh. The desperation is so amusing.

Amusing and abundant.

Ohh, alliteration! You must think you are clever.

What was "abundant" about what I said?

edit on 13/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

One of those authors is a lifetime member of the CFR, (Council on foreign relations), which the CT community and ATS as well have not viewed favorably at all ever. John Nagl also happens to be quite the obama lackey.
In fact seeing his name on this is very good for the world. He represents everything the world hated about USA foreign policy with thay association. This is some serious desperation mixed with marching orders. That letter is sent through social media feeds to the sub groups organizing these subsidized rioters.

His counter insurgency experience gives him the expertise to organize the militant side. Expanding on that, there has been what seems a bit of regret or resentment of his lack of ascension to more senior positions within the defense department hierarchy. Speculating further, he could be the man that the primary antagonist in the movie Angel has fallen is loosely based on. That's just my speculation though, and now that I know his name I will search for PMC contacts he has.

How is that for thoughts??

OK go for it.

However, while you are pursuing your ad-hominem crusade, do you think that Trump might refuse to step down if he has enough evidence of voter fraud?

Do you have any ideas of how the country could re-establish democracy if there were found to be significant voter fraud?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ahhh I see now. You have always approved of the Council on foreign relations and the foreign policy decisions they have directed, usually with the trilatteral comission and in the 21 st century the project for a new american century.

At least we all know you support the people who were directly responsible for guiding the usa military machine in the destruction of soveriegn states for well oher forty years.

And here i thought you were against our domineering expansionst ways!! What a fool i was. Its good to see your on board with the traditional globe conquering infinite war cabal with your agreement of a lifetime CFR member likely tied to the civil unrest within our country.

Who would you like our CFR masters to conquer next?? Oh i believe one of their current target is Venezuela right?? Can the CFR count on your support for that conflict, you are fond of their member after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
ah yes, the smell of OP getting eviscerated in the morning.

ATS is an incredible GEM, the OP should be grateful that they are learning, in real time, on biases sources.

Users have pointed out the Liberal media organizations to drive a perspective, politically to harm.
The authors ultimate point in their opinion piece.
How Users provide a short dossier on the Generals, each one a lacky to Obama and Globalist.
That not everything you see, hear and read on public media is not at all what it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there was a time, not long ago, about 15 to 20 years ago, most news simply reported and hyper politics weren't a thing. Nowadays, with the politicization of Media organizations, we can't have real discussions because what is suppose to be biased free and Informative information isn't biased free or informative, rather, hyper political personal opinions pushed as some official response to Trumpian actions.

...and the OP wonders why it recieves the response it gets.

The best we can do is break down the source and determine intent, then we can have valid discussions once you wipe away the BS, get straight to the point.

Trump said that he might not accept the result of the vote on Fox News. It was echoed around the world by multiple news services.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I wonder if they wrote letters to General Milley about the DNC and the Obama cabal's attempts to ignore the election outcome from 2016?

Sage.

They didn't.

Obama stepped down precisely on schedule.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Those assholes who wrote that letter should be recalled to Active Duty ... and in full view of the nation ... stripped of their commissions and reduced in rank to Private.

Why?

Did they do something illegal?

Is free speech not allowed?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Arnie123
ah yes, the smell of OP getting eviscerated in the morning.

ATS is an incredible GEM, the OP should be grateful that they are learning, in real time, on biases sources.

Users have pointed out the Liberal media organizations to drive a perspective, politically to harm.
The authors ultimate point in their opinion piece.
How Users provide a short dossier on the Generals, each one a lacky to Obama and Globalist.
That not everything you see, hear and read on public media is not at all what it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there was a time, not long ago, about 15 to 20 years ago, most news simply reported and hyper politics weren't a thing. Nowadays, with the politicization of Media organizations, we can't have real discussions because what is suppose to be biased free and Informative information isn't biased free or informative, rather, hyper political personal opinions pushed as some official response to Trumpian actions.

...and the OP wonders why it recieves the response it gets.

The best we can do is break down the source and determine intent, then we can have valid discussions once you wipe away the BS, get straight to the point.

Trump said that he might not accept the result of the vote on Fox News. It was echoed around the world by multiple news services.

Yah, so where exactly does he say he will not leave the White House if it is determined that he has legitimately lost the election?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Ahhh I see now. You have always approved of the Council on foreign relations and the foreign policy decisions they have directed, usually with the trilatteral comission and in the 21 st century the project for a new american century.

At least we all know you support the people who were directly responsible for guiding the usa military machine in the destruction of soveriegn states for well oher forty years.

And here i thought you were against our domineering expansionst ways!! What a fool i was. Its good to see your on board with the traditional globe conquering infinite war cabal with your agreement of a lifetime CFR member likely tied to the civil unrest within our country.

Who would you like our CFR masters to conquer next?? Oh i believe one of their current target is Venezuela right?? Can the CFR count on your support for that conflict, you are fond of their member after all.

How could you jump to such a conclusion?

What is your logic that links my posts here, to support for these organizations that I really couldn't care less about?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join