It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

One of those authors is a lifetime member of the CFR, (Council on foreign relations), which the CT community and ATS as well have not viewed favorably at all ever. John Nagl also happens to be quite the obama lackey.
In fact seeing his name on this is very good for the world. He represents everything the world hated about USA foreign policy with thay association. This is some serious desperation mixed with marching orders. That letter is sent through social media feeds to the sub groups organizing these subsidized rioters.

His counter insurgency experience gives him the expertise to organize the militant side. Expanding on that, there has been what seems a bit of regret or resentment of his lack of ascension to more senior positions within the defense department hierarchy. Speculating further, he could be the man that the primary antagonist in the movie Angel has fallen is loosely based on. That's just my speculation though, and now that I know his name I will search for PMC contacts he has.

How is that for thoughts??

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Democrats are mobilizing all available legions to deflect and distract 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats are mobilizing all available legions to deflect and distract 🤣🤣🤣
the Liberal media is at war with the Administration, however, I think enough people finally see past the BS.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

How do you feel about a billionaire tell us everyday Americans how to live.

Think he pumps gas? Drives? Cooks...been to a discount store?

Kraft macaroni? Billionaires telling us...how to live...

You Trump's and Trump-ettes...are following the King and crew...

Now get out and by some bleech and syringes...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You really should leave American politics to Americans.

Why? We've proven with the last election that we aren't competent.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

SMFH

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

you and the mouse in your pocket. BTW, super job on the campaign pick. Democrats are sure stepping up their game. You must be proud.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Two retired US Army officers have written an open letter to General Miley about what steps they believe should be taken if Trump attempts to ignore the election outcome.

I didn't see any comment on this so here's the link:

Why would anyone think Trump would ignore the outcome?

Man, when I saw this I thought it would be about bLM and antifa taking over city blocks and looting stores before destroying and burning them. I don't think these guys know what a domestic enemy is.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ah yes, the smell of OP getting eviscerated in the morning.

ATS is an incredible GEM, the OP should be grateful that they are learning, in real time, on biases sources.

Users have pointed out the Liberal media organizations to drive a perspective, politically to harm.
The authors ultimate point in their opinion piece.
How Users provide a short dossier on the Generals, each one a lacky to Obama and Globalist.
That not everything you see, hear and read on public media is not at all what it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there was a time, not long ago, about 15 to 20 years ago, most news simply reported and hyper politics weren't a thing. Nowadays, with the politicization of Media organizations, we can't have real discussions because what is suppose to be biased free and Informative information isn't biased free or informative, rather, hyper political personal opinions pushed as some official response to Trumpian actions.

...and the OP wonders why it recieves the response it gets.

The best we can do is break down the source and determine intent, then we can have valid discussions once you wipe away the BS, get straight to the point.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

lol wut?

When did Trump tell us how to live?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I wonder if they wrote letters to General Milley about the DNC and the Obama cabal's attempts to ignore the election outcome from 2016?

Sage.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Trump enjoys the same KFC dinners as the next guy including Congressman Cohen 🤣🆘🤣

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm sorry, can you elaborate, please? As an educated man, I have several issues with this statement as we live in a Constitional Republic and thus live free lives under a President who enspouse American Nationalism, fundamentals and ideals.
What were his daily dictates and edicts that directed us hapless peasants?

Are you so small and petty that you resort to the most ridiculous accusations? Any person, rich or not, has pumped gas, driven his own vehicle and been to plenty of stores.

Now it just sounds like you're ranting and I suspect it may have to do with income disparity, even if he wasn't rich, he'll still have more money than you as POTUS make 200k plus.

Ah, I see, so it all comes down to ignorance, you ignorantly claimed that Trump dictates our lives, daily, and now push out of quote and spinned opinion on his statements, great job bro.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Two retired US Army officers have written an open letter to General Miley about what steps they believe should be taken if Trump attempts to ignore the election outcome.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

You sure did, that’s why your Queen Hillary lost.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What’s it like having another country’s leader living in your head? That must be weird.
You know we had this same discussion in 2016 about Trump not accepting the results. Guess what? It wasn’t Trump that couldn’t accept the results.
You do know that Trump gets nothing out of being president, right? I guess you don’t, so let me break it down for you:
Trump is a billionaire. He doesn’t need to work ever again.
When his term is up in 2025 his life will only get better.

So I can put you down as a ‘maybe’ come November?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I lol every time you post that. What is that from?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I lol every time you post that. What is that from?

A movie called Tough Guys Don’t Dance
Another member Bluntone22 turned me on to it a while back, it’s a perfect clip for Leftist hysteria.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Those assholes who wrote that letter should be recalled to Active Duty ... and in full view of the nation ... stripped of their commissions and reduced in rank to Private.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

He's not going to win so they don't need to plan for a fantasy by a bunch of delusional idiots.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join