It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your pick isn’t elected President....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I want a president exactly like Trump.

A corporate sellout?

...well you're in luck, that'll be the next 50 years of leaders at least.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i personally think that this coming election will be mayhem no matter who wins. if biden wins the right will lose their minds and the actions biden wants to take could polarize things to such a degree that whats going on right now will look like childs play. if trump wins the left will continue to lose their minds but now they have no hope and if there willing to riot in the streets over something non existent then who knows what type of ishstorm we may see. i hope for a complete repudiation of everything the left represents this election in such a major landslide that they dont have a leg to stand on. the media is a powerful monster though and one thing ive learned is that the majority of the people have lost all critical thinking skills and will believe whatever vile hateful things they are told. spray paint a turd gold and most people will think its gold these days.
edit on 13-8-2020 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I hope and pray Trump wins, and the Republicans get a majority in the House so Nancy Pelosi can stay on the sidelines.
I expect him to get us through covid, stop the riots, and rebuild the economy.

if Biden wins I will hope and pray God has mercy on the USA. best case scenario, he turns out to be a corporate stooge and doesn't defund the police etc.
if Trump loses at least maybe the rioters will stop burning down our cities.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Guess I'll have to loot cabellas and bass pro shop.

Then on to freedomize some bugattis.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I losing sight of how it even matters anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A bit off topic but, could some one enlighten me. What if Biden wins and goes gaga halfway through his term, What happens? Another election or does the VP get to play. If so that could be a way for Mrs Clinton to win.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If Trump isn't elected I'm going to yell at the sky like a mental patient and throw a four year temper tantrum like a two year old, as the liberals have done.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

A corporate sellout?

Mate he is probably the closest thing we have ever had in the White house that is NOT a Corporate sellout .

He was a Billionaire going in to office he is his own corporation , He cannot be puppeted like the traditional politician hints why they hate him though that is not say he can't be puppeted because there are always methods to control people .

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

A corporate sellout?

Mate he is probably the closest thing we have ever had in the White house that is NOT a Corporate sellout .

He was a Billionaire going in to office he is his own corporation , He cannot be puppeted like the traditional politician hints why they hate him though that is not say he can't be puppeted because there are always methods to control people .

not a corporate sellout.
...he is the corporation in question.

Would you trust the best decisions are being made for the benefit of the nation if (possibly when) Mark Zuckerberg became president or do you think he would be using his power to ensure his company gets the edge.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

A corporate sellout?

not a corporate sellout.

Would you trust the best decisions are being made for the benefit of the nation if (possibly when) Mark Zuckerberg became president or do you think he would be using his power to ensure his company gets the edge.

Mark Zuckerberg is 34 years old , he has another entire life and then some to live before he is the age Trump is now.

Trump is 74 , he will be pushing 80 if he serves another term so yes I think there Priorities and Goals may be a little different.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A corporate sellout?

not a corporate sellout.

Mark Zuckerberg is 34 years old , he has another entire life and then some to live before he is the age Trump is now.

Trump is 74 , he will be pushing 80 if he serves another term so yes I think there Priorities and Goals may be a little different.

Legacy

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

if Biden wins I will hope and pray God has mercy on the USA. best case scenario, he turns out to be a corporate stooge and doesn't defund the police etc.
if Trump loses at least maybe the rioters will stop burning down our cities.

No, they'll have to celebrate...how better to celebrate Orange Man Gone, burn and loot some more, just to make sure we all know how happy they are.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If the Dems win in November, I’m going to give them as much support as they’ve given Trump these past 4 years. I have a job, but I’ve saved up a little money and have an idea for a business that if it works might require me to hire’s some folks in a few months. No way in hell in taking that risk under a democratic president with one or both legislative bodies under dem control. I’ll just keep working for the Fortune 15 company I’m at now. I’m trying with some success to ween my wife off of Hollywood, because I hate giving money to people that hate me. I guess that’s one hidden blessing of this scamdemic, haven’t spent money sending wife and kids to the movies since Christmas of last year.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Biden/Harris are NOT going to win.

Kanye will get more votes.

Stop deluding yourselves Lefties.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

A corporate sellout?

not a corporate sellout.

Legacy

Indeed Legacy is his concern , how history will view him and even egotistical sociopathic billionaires would like a kind historical view of them it gives him some comfort in the twilight of his life.

Zuckerburg on the other hand he is just getting started the depths of his depravity have not even broken ground yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A corporate sellout?

not a corporate sellout.

Legacy

Indeed Legacy is his concern , how history will view him and even egotistical sociopathic billionaires would like a kind historical view of them it gives him some comfort in the twilight of his life.

Zuckerburg on the other hand he is just getting started the depths of his depravity have not even broken ground yet.

Not that type of legacy...I am talking about his kids and grandkids...making sure they are top of the food chain.
Every president wants a good personal legacy, but billionaires want to make sure their genetic line has the clear advantage for generations to come...and that focus mixed with power to change a nation can be very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

..." America as we know it is over. "

Really ? How do We Know it Now ?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I just Want Every Person on this Planet to Have Enough . A Wise Man once said ..." He Who Knows Enough is Enough Will Always Have Enough " ...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A bit off topic but, could some one enlighten me. What if Biden wins and goes gaga halfway through his term, What happens? Another election or does the VP get to play. If so that could be a way for Mrs Clinton to win.

Succession is simple when a President dies, but not if he is 'incapacitated'. there is no control authority to determine if the President is mentally competent.
if/when he is too far gone to govern they will need him to resign. the VP would then ascend (Ms. Harris, not Ms. Clinton) if he refuses...I'm not sure.
IIRC Woodrow Wilson had a stroke and his wife and advisors ruled in his place (secretly)

impeachment would be an option.

good question. sorry I don't have better answers.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

..." America as we know it is over. "

Really ? How do We Know it Now ?

If Biden wins, America as we know it is over.

Don't misquote me please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join