It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Toussaint....child trafficking.....please watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

researching new world order conspiracy theories and history, I concluded a long time ago that the only real reason create a worldwide hegemonic government is the need to allow something the people in power something the could never get support from average citizens to do, one being baby raping, the other cannibalism,, the fact that we would never support either one also makes them perfect tools of solidarity for secret societies hell bent on creating a new world order,, in order work their way up the ranks, the more provoking combination of these two atrocities, the less likely those who commit them would ever reveal their habits outside the cult,, anything less and sooner or later their secrets would be revealed,, so for me, the people behind new world order conspiracies can only be baby eating pedophiles, otherwise we'd all know who they are and what they're about

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Pedophilia and child trafficking should have a MINIMUM sentence of “worse than death”

People have a real problem when it comes to victims who are physically unable to stop an aggressor.

That should be taken into consideration ... and considered special circumstance.

Guilty? You get the bullwhip.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Havn't watch the video yet but you gave me a thought aboiut the children being sent on boats across from Syria, Iraq and African Countries... if they are alone.. where will they end up?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Havn't watch the video yet but you gave me a thought aboiut the children being sent on boats across from Syria, Iraq and African Countries... if they are alone.. where will they end up?

You should research "Home Children" a bit.....these are massive organizations that have all used the front of helping for hundreds of years....

Hell....Planned Parenthood doesn't plan anything for parenthood....it is planned abortions....

These organizations hide in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A " Decent Society " Means one of Cooperation and Agreements . America Sorely Lacks these Traits Today eh Annee ?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

My wife and I just finished watching this video.
This is an amazing story and wonderful beyond
measure that their continuing efforts to rescue
children are still ongoing.

Thank you Vasa Croe for caring enough to post
this video.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

My wife and I just finished watching this video.
This is an amazing story and wonderful beyond
measure that their continuing efforts to rescue
children are still ongoing.

Thank you Vasa Croe for caring enough to post
this video.

Share it everywhere as much as you can please.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If anybody's up for forming a hit squad to take these pieces of sh*t out, let me know, I'd gladly join.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Im totally going to watch this , thanks for sharing

according to reports from 2016 there are around 20-40 million people in human trafficking aka the slave trade

shocking

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Nice, I didn't know ol Jenna was a Conservative.

On topic: I'd give anything to be able to join these guys in hunting down child sex traffickers and slaves. My only problem is that i have 5 boys that range in age from 3 to 18 and I see them when I see all these kids. I don't know if I could withstand not ripping the throat out of some of these people for their crimes. For instance, the blonde haired little boy who ran up to Ballard when they arrested that guy who was raping the children. The boy looked just like my 3 year old son from behind. I would have rather tortured that man to the point that he begged to be killed. Plus when I get that mad, I see red and can't really control my actions after that. It never ends well for the other guy.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You couldn't be more right. I've been in church since I was young enough to remember and even some churches have been involved in such crimes. I would hold no mercy for them as they're pretending to be a Christian to get to these kids. I avoid big churches like the plague (for a reason), I prefer the small town congregations that struggle to reach 60 people.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What about the children, kill the abusers... Fine!

But what about the children, because they then become the abusers.

Those pedos that should be slaughtered were once abused children... A vicious fKing circle

The kids that have been bruised can become stronger but the ones that have been broken will become that which they hated and feared.

What's the solution to that conundrum?
Would you kill a baby Hitler?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If it involves our kids it is mine! Thank you!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm an hour into the documentary, that man Tim is a true hero, along with everyone in Operation Underground Railroad.

If I were a man of means I would happily and immediately donate a large sum to this organization. For such a heinous system like child trafficking, you'd think at least some of the billionaires of the world would donate to the cause.

Go ahead and keep funding BLM, Soros, while you could donate 50 million to O.U.R. and not feel a dent in your wallet while actually doing some good for the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The more people aware of child/human trafficking the faster we can bring it to an end. Great video to point others to who are not aware of the scope of the problem. Thanks for posting.

Just an aside, I went to Mexico in the eighties, to Puebla, Vera Cruz, Mexico City. I don't remember where it was, but I saw a cute little girl dressed in pink. I took a photo and her mother said something to me. I asked my Dad what she said. "Do you want to buy her," he said. I felt like someone punched me in the gut.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks all....please keep sharing everywhere....

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Wayfair, slavery conspiracy debunked & the effects of a COVID-19 lockdown on our kids

I don't know what to make of the Wayfair thing, it does look very suspicious. Have not heard the results of any in depth investigations so far. How Glenn Beck laughs it off is a bit concerning, anyway.

Tim does give his views of Epstein and Pizza Gate, it is a big problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join