It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaun King demonstrates the Left's Hypocrisy First Hand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
shaun king is a white guy, pretending to be black.
its absolutely bonkers, thats the second 'famous' person to pretend to do so.

some guy from espn pointed it out.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

My oh my how values change when it's the name of 'Against Trump'. Zero core values other than Mob Rule Psychology.

What a but whole

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Well he did leave 1% that he would change his mind, he was only 99% sure, LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
shaun king is a white guy, pretending to be black.
its absolutely bonkers, thats the second 'famous' person to pretend to do so.

some guy from espn pointed it out.

twitter.com...

Thank-you, I had no clue before today who he was. Apparently just another Leftie suffering with mental issues. No big deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Take one person from the left, point at them and scream as loud as you can that that’s everyone on the left. Get flags, stars, whatever little online badge of approval gets your dopamine running, wash rinse and repeat.

Then wonder to yourself why the outside world is nothing like what right wing media tells you. Or, do the ATS thing and convince yourself it is.

Part 1 of how to live in a delusion.

Watch for the rest of the 5 part series.

You sound like a crazy person screaming from the inside of a padded cell that everyone else is crazy.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Take one person from the left, point at them and scream as loud as you can that that’s everyone on the left. Get flags, stars, whatever little online badge of approval gets your dopamine running, wash rinse and repeat.

Then wonder to yourself why the outside world is nothing like what right wing media tells you. Or, do the ATS thing and convince yourself it is.

Pretty sure you could take quite a few.....

Lightfoot
DeBlasio
Both Cuomo's

This would be a interesting start......unless your position is that crime and murder is being misreported somehow.

Chicago seems like a great place to visit right now.....

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but how exactly does "the Left's hypocrisy" differ from any other type of hypocrisy?

Is "the Left's hypocrisy" when a Democrat changes their mind/opinion? Like when a life-long democrat with multiple donations to the Clinton family swindles the country into electing him president as a Republican?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
He certainly exposed his hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Except it seems like every day its a different person being pointed out...most days seems like a few. Not just that but a lot of times it's leaders and those at the front of the liberal far left pack...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Trump praises people one day, and the next is saying what a horrible, terrible person they are.

You got one guy, doing it once.

LOL

edit on 13/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

My oh my how values change when it's the name of 'Against Trump'. Zero core values other than Mob Rule Psychology.

ZERO CORE VALUES
That’s been evident for a long time now.

Every

Single

One of them

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
so because he wrote a piece about talking smack about them it somehow justifies being a hypocrite? im amazed at the gullibility of people today but the russian lie proved just how lacking the critical thinking skills are of a large swath of the population. this is par for the course with most politicians but especially democrats. all that matters is whats politically expedient today, eff tomorrow the people will forget. how do u know what your getting if they can flip 180 degrees from day to day? lucky magic 8 ball politics

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

He wrote a lengthy Instagram post admitting he talked smack about them in the past. C'mon...

So he was just talking smack when he said they both helped build and advance mass incarceration? Because to me, that sounds like objective fact.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Shaun King is mentally ill. He represents progressives to a T.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump praises people one day, and the next is saying what a horrible, terrible person they are.

You got one guy, doing it once.

LOL

Once? I thought you were smarter than that, chronaut.

I'm not sure you have any idea who you are siding with.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The Left:

Abortions - My body, my choice!

Wearing masks - Wear the mask bigot, you don't want to kill grandma!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
He has a 5th grade level intelligence..

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
He has a 5th grade level intelligence..

Shaun King? Yes, yes he does.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm sorry, but how exactly does "the Left's hypocrisy" differ from any other type of hypocrisy?

Is "the Left's hypocrisy" when a Democrat changes their mind/opinion? Like when a life-long democrat with multiple donations to the Clinton family swindles the country into electing him president as a Republican?

Let's not confuse the issue. Any person is afforded the right to change their mind anytime. Mr King travels from bloodletting vitriol to knee-dropping hero-worship without addressing any of his previous concerns. This belies a mental illness issue we see sometimes in the Far-Right but all too often in the Far-Left:

The desperate need to be perceived as virtuous.

If you don't see this maybe you do too.

Yet another example of Dem Hypocrisy

edit on 13-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join