It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaun King demonstrates the Left's Hypocrisy First Hand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

My oh my how values change when it's the name of 'Against Trump'. Zero core values other than Mob Rule Psychology.

edit on 12-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Great find.

Silly commie pinko lefty Dumocrats thinking they can change their minds at any time for any reason on any topic.

Goddamned animals if you ask me

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm disappointed. The title or this post is very misleading.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Goddamned animals if you ask me

Shame on you my fellow member for throwing the animals under the bus like
that. At least try to be more specific if I may be so bold? Something in the
realm of reptile would do? Or perhaps some other vermin like a rodent?
No rabbits No marsupials. I know ..... wait ...... any insect will do perfectly.
Easily squashed of course. Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Democrat Operations are paying off thousands of "celebrities" to say whatever they want them to say.

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

TalcomX is all over the place!

Git me some Soma!

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Talcum X is the epitome of a grifter.

Martin Luther Cream is a liar and a con artist who makes money from ginning up racial controversy.

He's somehow still a "leader" in the Black Lives Matter movement despite being whiter than a bottle of milk in a snowstorm.

Hueless P. Newton has defrauded every organization and group he's ever worked with and blatantly lies for attention on Twitter.

Nothing Sean King says should ever be taken seriously.
edit on 8 12 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Take one person from the left, point at them and scream as loud as you can that that’s everyone on the left. Get flags, stars, whatever little online badge of approval gets your dopamine running, wash rinse and repeat.

Then wonder to yourself why the outside world is nothing like what right wing media tells you. Or, do the ATS thing and convince yourself it is.

Part 1 of how to live in a delusion.

Watch for the rest of the 5 part series.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Take one person from the left, point at them and scream as loud as you can that that’s everyone on the left. Get flags, stars, whatever little online badge of approval gets your dopamine running, wash rinse and repeat.

Then wonder to yourself why the outside world is nothing like what right wing media tells you. Or, do the ATS thing and convince yourself it is.

LOL. You instantly assumed that because I called out a Lefty that I must be right-wing. You're literally demonstrating my point for me.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wouldn't be such a problem for you if the left didn't provide so much ammunition.
edit on 8 12 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I could try and hunt down these tweets. But is there links to them?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

His own Twitter page. Scroll down a couple notches and you will see it (reposted). It is posted on Reddit as well as Fox and other sites (Newsweek etc.)

Shaun King Twitter

edit on 12-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

My oh my how values change when it's the name of 'Against Trump'. Zero core values other than Mob Rule Psychology.

LOL....the male Dolezal....what a tool.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Your basket is unraveling 🤓

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Your basket is unraveling 🤓

Bet ZEE doesn't tell his BLM/ANTIFA comrades his uncle worked for the CIA? ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Had you said "nothing like the media tells you", I would have some respect for you. Both left and right media are trash. Yet, you are one sided. Until we all agree the media is the enemy, we'll just become more and more divided.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

He wrote a lengthy Instagram post admitting he talked smack about them in the past. C'mon...

edit on 12-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Is he one of the heroes of Democrats? I've never heard of him until seeing this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What a joke, guy obviously just goes with what ever is popular within' his circle. This is why I like to stick to journalists who have had skin in the game and not just social media drama queens. Thanks for the link.

<<   2  3 >>

join