It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Build Back Better really mean for the country Joe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: matafuchs

Biden is not wanting to do anything for our country but take it back to the Obama/Bush/Clinton era and usher in a new decade of Progressive Globalism.

And Trump is wanting to bring us back to the 1950's era, without the taxes.

We have a choice to go progressive or regressive.

IT's up to you. It's your vote.

What's your gender?

roflmao

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"Build back better" = "Shovel ready jobs"
Just rehashed Barry "stuff"

Reminiscing the "Nope & Chainz" era 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

You and yours have been saying that for four years and it hasn't happened - and won't.

You are right. Donald Trump has failed to make America great again.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

What exactly do you mean that President Trump wants to take us back to the 1950's? What has he said or done that lead you to believe that?

That is the era of suburban housewives and mad men.

What era do you think Trump is talking about when he says "make America great AGAIN"?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The 80’s ??
Second line

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Call 1-900-Sir-Mix-A-Lot?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What exactly do you mean that President Trump wants to take us back to the 1950's? What has he said or done that lead you to believe that?

What era do you think Trump is talking about when he says "make America great AGAIN"?

Its sounds like you watch too much television. Anyway, you dodged my question. Why is that? Would you then have to admit that you just made it up?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Anyway, you dodged my question.

No I didn't. I answered it.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: www.huffpost.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You and yours have been saying that for four years and it hasn't happened - and won't.

You are right. Donald Trump has failed to make America great again.

Oh please. You can't deny things were much better before the virus hit because of his policy changes because you'd be lying if you did. The facts prove you are wrong. Sorry, that's just how it is.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Better? Better than what? I have to admit that Trump's tax cuts benefited me, until the SALT cuts came knocking. So no, I'm not "better off".

"The virus" only revealed Trump's penchant for corruption and his innate lack of leadership.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yeah. Things were better before COVID. Not sure Trump had much to do with that though.

Want to see the debt chart?

edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic...
That Joe Biden is using the same Slogan...

"Build Back Better" 🤔

Build Back Better

More irony from the past...

Make America Great

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

When Donald Trump says let's "make America great AGAIN", what time frame do you think he's referring to?
Antebellum?

people trying to define something that is extremely simplistic is the problem here. it was directed at the previous 8 years where america was on a slow slide and decline. where obama told us we would never be great again. leave it to the media and the left to try and spin something to negative hate filled propaganda and sadly succeed. give parents the choice to send their kids to whatever school they want. seems random but its not.
edit on 13-8-2020 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Better? Better than what? I have to admit that Trump's tax cuts benefited me, until the SALT cuts came knocking. So no, I'm not "better off".

"The virus" only revealed Trump's penchant for corruption and his innate lack of leadership.

so youd have rather had the left when covid hit? the ones who were calling the president a xenophobe and rascist for wanting to stop travel from china. the same left who encouraged people to go out to china town or your local chinese place and get some food. cause leaving things open for longer would have helped out right?
on the flip side u have trump who was able to ramp up huge amounts of manufacturing for masks and ventilators in an amazingly short period of time when compared to the govts track record. we were able to start testing for the virus very early on and have ramped up testing at an unprecedented pace and were now closing in on a vaccine all in under 6 months. this has been the largest mobilization of the medical industry in US history. compare the response to any crisis under trumps tenure versus any other president and youll see he has gone far and above any of the previous presidents whether democrat or republican. you wouldnt know that though listening to the so called media

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If that was your answer, then you clearly didn't understand the question.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A few of them even slipped it in last night if you noticed....

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Thank-you. I was wondering what Biden meant by "Build Back Better". Has he come up with anything original, besides Horse Face Pony Soldier?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Isn't it ironic...
That Joe Biden is using the same Slogan...

"Build Back Better" 🤔

Build Back Better

Interesting that in your image the UN Agenda 2030 tag is next to the Covid 19 tag. The UN would not let a pandemic go to waste and have incorporated it into their agenda. Then it can be dovetailed it into the Gates/Gavi ID 2020

Building Forward Better: The overall intent is not to “go back to the pre-COVID-19 normal” but to
pave the way for “a new (and better) normal” following the outbreak. The COVID-19 response will
allow for the development of green economy solutions, telecommuting, e-commerce and building a
digital economy,...

Building Forward Better: The overall intent is not to “go back to the pre-COVID-19 normal” but to
pave the way for “a new (and better) normal” following the outbreak. The COVID-19 response will
allow for the development of green economy solutions, telecommuting, e-commerce and building a
digital economy,...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join