It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween challenge 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Are you sure God wasn't upset that you planned to only give your participants only 10% of the profits? That sounds cheap to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sounds kind of boring.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Sounds kind of boring.

You didn't say the right words.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
klaatu.....scary movie when the first one came out....1959 or something...
but that pit opening on Halloween is well defined...it will go 150 days by the jewish months......5 months and actually Satan is not in control of that. God is in control to just make some turn......it finishes on March 30 First Fruits....the day the two witnesses are dead in the street.....

3 days later they stand up for all to see on tv.......the day of the A bomb of desolation.....and the exit of the jewish to the East......

a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
(All Hallow Eve's including 1 Nov ) is a time when the veil between our world and other dimensions align and make contact possible. A very dangerous tradition.

Halloween is a link to the dark side.
Do you know what Tartarus feals like ?
Imagine one step away from infinite pain - the Lake of Fire.

Oh - all watchers are free now and not in chains. Shymhz has been free for many years now.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Sounds kind of boring.

You didn't say the right words.

Hellll yeahhhh. My man.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I accept the challenge.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So what is so special about this PREPARED room, this point I want to keep to myself....also the literature that is required reading out loud as people from around the world watch.

I'm confused...

Since you said yourself that you decided not to do it - Why are you still holding out on telling us what "idea" you had that was so special it was the impetus behind your idea for the prepared room?

Without that information, your post lacks a reason for why you - or anyone else - would go through all the trouble to pursue this in the first place?

Can you share at least a little behind why you're keeping the main point for doing this out of your post about the topic?

Thanks.

edit on 8/15/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join