It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi Chang, how is the CCP treating you? I hope your social credit score went up for posting this party approved opinion.

originally posted by: Gothar
No evidence or taking responsibility from BLM movement or ANTIFA. So where is the proof that they dunnit? Your word? Uh huh..... fear mongering. Russian Troll farm info. In this day and age, it's awesome to say" you can't prove me wrong so therefore I am right". Go ahead, it's ok to lie now, to misdirect, to push what we know MAY be wrong only for the reason that it lines up with up with our OPINION. I heard Trump eats aborted Labrador retriever fetuses while worshipping the devil. You can't prove I'm wrong...so therefore I am right. Isn't this how it works now? Say anything, deny everything. Welcome to the collapse of society! Enjoy

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Funny I recall hundreds of videos from these riots showing mobs of blacks stealing TVs and committing violence. But go ahead and blame nefarious white (Jewish) communists for the violent actions of blacks.

By the way, antifa is a Jewish Bolshevik organization. BLM was founded by a Jew. Bolshevism is a Jewish movement and the people and organizations funding BLM and Antifa are Jewish.

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: blueman12
It's too bad BLM organizers are ruining the positive message for change. Im seeing alot of support for BLM crumble after the lootings.

There are issues of police brutality and racial issues. The movement has had positive effects but was mishandeled so bad by allowing violence and the ultra left to control the direction of the movement.

An interesting observation i’ve had is BLM rallies (riots) are overwhelmingly white and the rhetoric has nothing to do with the plight of African Americans and more to do with Anarcho-Communist crap.

BLM is merely a tool for the advancement of an ideology so oppressive and murderous the majority won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. Gotta dress it up for the masses.

So true

In fact, bLm literally stands for : Orange Man Bad

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What News source would you recommend then.

Might be asking for a friend if they didn't ask you already.

Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Um if they are violent and in the streets we will round them up. IF they are peaceful we will listen.

You are just fond of terrorist terrorizing kids?!?!?!?

Sick leftist do need to be shamed.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What are you replying to exactly? Where in my post did I show support?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

What are you replying to exactly? Where in my post did I show support?

It was your lack of support for the kids I perceive. Defender of idiots would be a reasonable statement regardless of what you think you meant.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Nefarious is as nefarious does.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A couple of things;
Soros isn't Jewish, he has stated this many times during his life. He will though, fall back on that when he gets attacked for his actions, but still he isn't Jewish.

I'm pretty sure Trump is pushing back against whatever Merkels handlers are trying to push on us all. I take it you're German, or at least live in Germany. I bet it won't take long to see what the group called "The Black hand" did to your country during the first half of the 20th century. Groups like that don't just go a way, they just hide for a while.

Right. György Schwartz couldn't possibly come from a jewish family. What?

And it must have been outside agitators like myself, who had the Spartacus Revolution crushed with the boots of freikorps murderers as well, not the SPD and their Noske. Wait. WHAT?

You did all the wokes and ate all the smarties with a golden spoon, I can see that. Talk to the (Black) Hand?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Because I'm not calling for the death sentence of people I'm not supporting the children?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Because I'm not calling for the death sentence of people I'm not supporting the children?

Because you can't say it is wrong/ and didn't yet.

that is sad.... you are pretending you don't get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I didn't know you were the ethics and moral authority around here.

I'm probably one of the most outspoken people here about the disadvantaged, broken, and socially clamped down people and you think I dont have compassion for those children?

Stop assuming. How about that?

Now keep up with the rhetoric of rounding up hooligans and putting a bullet in their head. You'd love that I bet.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Right. György Schwartz couldn't possibly come from a jewish family. What?

And it must have been outside agitators like myself, who had the Spartacus Revolution crushed with the boots of freikorps murderers as well, not the SPD and their Noske. Wait. WHAT?

You did all the wokes and ate all the smarties with a golden spoon, I can see that. Talk to the (Black) Hand?

Ya know, I recognise all of the words in all of your posts, but when they're put together into sentences, they make no sense whatsoever.

I actually don't know whether I agree with you or not, because I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say!

I mean, is it just me or what? Your posts literally read like someone with a very poor grasp of the English language has taken a dictionary, randomly picked words and then typed them out.

I'm really not trying to offend here, but please stop trying to be the smartest little boy in class. Stop writing in metaphor (if that's what you are, in fact, attempting to do) and communicate your ideas in a clear and concise manner, so that we might all enjoy contents of your mind.

As for the actual matter at hand, I don't know how anyone can not be instantly opposed to the actions of these "people".

Regardless of political affiliation, how can anyone not be completely appalled by a hoard of marauding idiots attacking a charitable organisation, who's soul aim is to provide aid and comfort to sick kids and their families? Yet there are people on here, who not only have not condemned these actions, but have attempted to excuse, evade or deny them, even after multiple proofs have been provided as to the validity of the OP.

You people sicken me. I couldn't give a damn about your political ideals, either left or right. I couldn't care less about the socio-political ramifications of racial discrimination, whether real or imagined.

There are two questions many here just aren't asking and probably the most important one of all...

WHAT ABOUT THE F***ING KIDS??!!

The second question: Do you think - regardless of what you may think of these people and their objectives and/or motives - attacking a place that is sheltering the most vulnerable people in society was in any way excusable?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nik1halo

Go through my history and tell me the morons on this site act differently when I keep my sh!t together? You have no idea how many threads they've trashed with this crap, I'm not here for your 12 secs of internetz research. I'm here to mock all your suspiciously shallow conspiracy myths with a smile on my face until the lights go out, deal with it!

The second question: Do you think - regardless of what you may think of these people and their objectives and/or motives - attacking a place that is sheltering the most vulnerable people in society was in any way excusable?

Who on Ceres cares? You guys spin this as if the Black Block was putting babies on guillotines, stop crying wolf over nothing and relearn solidarity with the poor and downtrodden?

What about them? Nothing happened, the house remains opened. Quite the show of discipline for some allegedly barbaric looters, innit?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Go through my history and tell me the morons on this site act differently when I keep my sh!t together? You have no idea how many threads they've trashed with this crap, I'm not here for your 12 secs of internetz research. I'm here to mock all your suspiciously shallow conspiracy myths with a smile on my face until the lights go out, deal with it!

Congratulations, I actually understood that!

Who on Ceres cares?

You just hit the nail on the head there. You don't care about these kids or their families, regardless of whatever hardships they might be going through.

relearn solidarity with the poor and downtrodden?

I AM the poor and downtrodden

What about them? Nothing happened, the house remains opened. Quite the show of discipline for some allegedly barbaric looters, innit?

Apart from adding stress to their already stressful lives, which could actually adversely affect their recovery.

And no, a show of discipline would have been not kicking the door in in the first place!

Absolutely no show of compassion whatsoever. Pathetic.

ETA - I haven't missed the fact that you actually didn't answer the second question. Do you think their actions can be excused? Do you agree with them?
edit on 14-8-2020 by nik1halo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Who isn't poor nowadays? That's the whole point here, innit? Politicians obviously don't GAF, or do you think they are blissfully unaware of this?

Apart from adding stress to their already stressful lives

So you realize the people suffer from stress already, especially the kids, but somehow managed to fall for this narrative of terrorists with an evil agenda?
Here's a different question coming up: what if the "looters" started to go after the attackers themselves? Maybe they convinced them there would be better targets around the corner than a home for kids with a stupid name? Just out of curiosity: is this narrative even fathomable in your head?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You're right, there are a lot of poor people around. We don't all user it as an excuse to riot and loot. Some of us have a little decency.

How have I fallen for any narrative? I clearly stated that I don't care what their agenda is and it really doesn't matter at this point. They have lost any credibility that they might once have had. What they are doing is just plain wrong. You can put forward any hypothetical scenarios that you want, it doesn't change the fact that they actually did attack a home with 30 sick kids and their families and that it's wrong to do so. This is not conspiracy theory or narrative, it is FACT.

As you STILL haven't actually answered my question, I'm going to assume that you don't agree and that you believe them to be perfectly justified in their actions. Why do you find it so hard to condemn something that any decent human being on the planet would find utterly, morally abhorrent?

Either way, it's nearly 1am here and I'm going to sleep. I may check back tomorrow, but as it's Saturday and I actually have a life, I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

You're a coward. The source for the story is a local news station. CNN isn't going to report it, so I guess it can't be real to you. It happened. It's fact. Put your big boy pants on.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Anyone here remember when the Russians sent hordes of Mongols into Germany after they lost the war to dehumanize and terrorize and rape and kill the women and children?

It's kind of like that, your government is full of traitors that support these scum and finance them and we all just keep letting it happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

As you STILL haven't actually answered my question, I'm going to assume that you don't agree and that you believe them to be perfectly justified in their actions. Why do you find it so hard to condemn something that any decent human being on the planet would find utterly, morally abhorrent?

Frame, frame, frame!

Gimme a f*cking break, useful idiot! Why don't you answer my question and skip the niceties?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Just come visit any red state that crap doesn't fly here we chased the antifa blm people out of town. By the way they didn't try to come back and if they do we will chase them out again.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join