It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Brainless degenerates do as brainless degenerates are told...so is this really a surprise to anybody?

If something is objectively good, loving and purposeful...you can bet on the far radical zealot alt left attacking it

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: blueman12
It's too bad BLM organizers are ruining the positive message for change. Im seeing alot of support for BLM crumble after the lootings.

There are issues of police brutality and racial issues. The movement has had positive effects but was mishandeled so bad by allowing violence and the ultra left to control the direction of the movement.

An interesting observation i’ve had is BLM rallies (riots) are overwhelmingly white and the rhetoric has nothing to do with the plight of African Americans and more to do with Anarcho-Communist crap.

BLM is merely a tool for the advancement of an ideology so oppressive and murderous the majority won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. Gotta dress it up for the masses.

So true

In fact, bLm literally stands for : Orange Man Bad

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

or a clown lived there

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That issue in Stuttgart over the weed, why don't you poke around and see what was really going on.

Poverty and zero perspective are things that happen to get in the way of your New World Order, guys. I don't need an intricate plot with that certain scapegoat of a Jew to see the policies of "too big to fail" failing the little people.

"the right hand of the Invisible Imperator Muttermilch must be Darth Drumpfster himself"

Could you explain what you mean here with less attitude about it. I get it that you like everyone else is fed up with the world these days, but being able to communicate clearly goes a long way in resolving issues.

I don't think Trump is doing Merkels bidding, which is why the parallels of eroding social contracts in both of our societies should be something that has you guys poke around a bit. Don't you wanna know whats really going on? Nope, you don't!
edit on 13-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Gothar
Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

It's crazy how much anti-black talk is on here. ATS hates black people, a lot.

I don't think there is a lot of anti-black. Not me anyway.
However, I do think that this current episode in our history has caused a lot more racism than before.
Riots bring out the worst in people and it certainly shows.
We have set ourselves back a decade or more IMHO.

Bro they riot after sports games. The riots are symbolic, like the Bible.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

somewhere in the world, a village is missing you.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am reading a book about ancient times.
As people roamed the world explores would come across communities of savages.

People who would defecate in their own water supply.
Rape and murder were normal.
Even sleeping with animals.

And these savages were violent and would constantly look for a fight until they were eliminated.

Are these the savages of today?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

How dare you call crazed rioting, looting, mobs of bLM/ANTIFA terrorizing sick children, "savages"!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been posted many times, but I'll repeat it because it's worth it.

In 2016, BLM co-founder Charles Wade was arrested for sex trafficing.
In other words, he was arrested for modern day slave trading.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
I'm sure this has been posted many times, but I'll repeat it because it's worth it.

In 2016, BLM co-founder Charles Wade was arrested for sex trafficing.
In other words, he was arrested for modern day slave trading.

www.washingtontimes.com...

From your source:

Mr. Wade was arrested at a Howard Johnson Inn in College Park, Maryland, on April 25. Police said he was residing in a motel room where he allegedly pimped a 17-year-old girl.

Did CNN and MSNBC report the FOUNDER of bLM pimps children?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Blasphemer

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Okay, at some point somebody is going to have to do something to stop this. Enough is enough already. If law enforcement cannot, then a well armed militia might have to be created. I never, in all my years on this planet thought I would see a time when local governments would just allow mobs to destroy their own cities. I just don't know anymore, I can't even begin to wrap my brain around all of this anymore.

This has become the Democratic Party's new strategy for racial fairness and equality. It is only happening in Democratic controlled cities. Seattle is closing it's city jail and all juvenile detention centers and gutting its police force - Democratic Party leadership at nearly 100%. Portland is being leveled and plans to gut its police force - Democratic Party leadership at nearly 100%. These are the blueprints for the rest of the US if the President/Congress/Senate are all under Democratic Party leadership - get ready.

This is what the entire US will be like after Jan 1 2021 if Biden/Harris win.

edit on 8/13/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I am reading a book about ancient times.
As people roamed the world explores would come across communities of savages.

People who would defecate in their own water supply.
Rape and murder were normal.
Even sleeping with animals.

And these savages were violent and would constantly look for a fight until they were eliminated.

Are these the savages of today?

RACIST!!! cry the BLM crowd, how dare you say that racist word.

But you are right since many involved are also white, (see Portland), full of mostly white savages

We need to speak up and start a "We will not be silenced any longer" movement.

We have taken enough of being dumped on by the rear end of leftist radicals.

I just read an article by a black liberal journalist who was called a white supremacist by BLM because he was upset by their tactics and thought they were harming black people more than helping. He felt silenced and received lots of "silencing" messages from what has become todays real savages, regardless of their skin color, you are right they are savages intent on making everyone submit to their will.

ALL OF US, especially true liberals, need to stop being silent!

"I will not be silenced" by the tyrannical bullying far left

who demands we think exactly as they do - or else - lose our jobs, lose our businesses, be doxed, have our families terrorized, and I could go on and on.

"We will not be silenced!"

edit on 8/13/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Chicago BLM/ANTIFA animals decided sick children and their families lives don't really matter...when, as part of their looting/rioting rampage, they decided to smash in the windows and doors of 'The Ronald McDonald House' a charity where sick children can stay with their families while seeking treatment at local hospitals.

And again, the reason is:

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How come nobody did a thread on BLM/Anti-FA being run out of Englewood Chicago by the actual residents who live there?? They were yelled at, demanded why they never show up when the kids get shot, demanded they go protest in another neighborhood. When the crowds of residents got bigger, the confrontations got physical and the BLM/antifa brigade ran off in fear.

It happened yesterday, and nobody wanted to focus on that?? It proves that what we have said about these folks being transported from metro to metro is true. The residents told them to piss off and they left in fear. If only all communities had such backbone.

I guess the mayor reminded her street gang assets on the ground if they do not disassociate with these groups the feds will come and remove the gangsters. Isnt that like 30% of the population of Englewood??

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

As long as you stay out of parts of NYC, Chicago, LA, Portland and Seattle you are fine. Not even talking about the whole city, just parts. Media makes it seem like this # is wide spread. Its not even 5% of the population. And occurring in even less than .5% of the area.
International folks forget that The USA is the Third most populous country in the World.
Let that sink in

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A couple of things;
Soros isn't Jewish, he has stated this many times during his life. He will though, fall back on that when he gets attacked for his actions, but still he isn't Jewish.

I'm pretty sure Trump is pushing back against whatever Merkels handlers are trying to push on us all. I take it you're German, or at least live in Germany. I bet it won't take long to see what the group called "The Black hand" did to your country during the first half of the 20th century. Groups like that don't just go a way, they just hide for a while.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude I hope America isn't falling apart because like I said it will only take 24 hours

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Given the intelligence level, I think its safe to say they were expecting to find a cache of McDonald's burgers and fries - probably have no clue what Ronald McDonald House is. While I despise their food, the work the chairty does is amazing. You don't realize how hard it is for people in the situations where they use their help havenit until you know someone in that situation.

Regarding looters and rioters, what needs to happen is for all innocents to clear out, and some well-trained, well-armed vigilantes to go in and start wiping them out whenever the riots erupt. They need to think - 50% of the time, I break/burn some stuff and may e go home with some free loot, 50% of the time I get killed or paralyzed, or my reproductive organs blown off...they might start to think twice.

If the police can't deal with it (regardless of authorization, outnumbered 20:1, 50:1, 1000:1, its juat not reasonable to expect them to be able to quell these riots, unless maybe they're sniping from rooftops, though I would think that would require some changes to laws / the Constitution.

Left to carry on the thrill of destruction and penalty-feee theft, I don't see what's going to stop them. What they're doing has nothing to do with bad cops, racism, inequality, etc. They only hurt those causes and they know it. These are bad people, doing bad things, who saw their opportunity and are taking it.

If we sent in covert ops teams "posing" (in occasional leaked info or whatever) as independent vigilantes, with wave after wave of rioters, looters, and even go after the shooters/murderers (though that's tough, as they pop up, do their thing and they're gone), but I thi k it woukd do the trick.

A bunch of well-trained special ops guys (off the books, of course), woukd seem like a thousand Batmans were unleashed in US cities. Let's do it!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Bloodworth

How dare you call crazed rioting, looting, mobs of bLM/ANTIFA terrorizing sick children, "savages"!

It's all a Myth!

-Jerold Nadler

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join