It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump.

I bet you also have an unexplainable urge for a Big Mac as well... lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

It's crazy how much anti-black talk is on here. ATS hates black people, a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

Inhale another mushroom and the truth shall set you free!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That makes no sense whatsoever.

There is no pro-black, pro-poc, pro-native talk on here at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: charlyv

If someone or someones come onto my property with the intent to harm or kill me or my family, or to burn, destroy, loot my property, I will shoot them.

We need to start shooting these people.

After the first few shootings, this will die down (pun intended).

I would as well, but there would have to be safety in numbers because individually you would be overwhelmed if there was a large group of them. I also guess that depends on what you have as a weapon....

I'm old, can't run, can't physically beat anyone, only equalizer left is a weapon.

I'd take as many as I could before they took me out.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm preparing to start a thread on that very subject this evening.

Due to the radical actions of black lives matter, racism is increasing in this country.

White people who were racist when Martin Luther King was alive where softened in their racism somewhat, because of the way he operated.

Today, white people who were not racist six months ago, Are trending that way, due to the hate and destruction and murder committed by black lives matter.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I prefer to judge people by the content of their character than the color of their skin.

Racist.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why address systemic issues anyway, is this the ATS of old? Our oligarch cretins would rather open their legs, and have their little fun with gatewaypundits in a circlejerk as if it was their last orgy, which it probably is.

Däng!

edit on 12-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Do all black people attack homes for sick children? Is this a common, racial-specific occurance?

Because i could’ve sworn all condemned the riotus mob of cowards who attacked the home, and not black people in general.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm preparing to start a thread on that very subject this evening.

Due to the radical actions of black lives matter, racism is increasing in this country.

White people who were racist when Martin Luther King was alive where softened in their racism somewhat, because of the way he operated.

Today, white people who were not racist six months ago, Are trending that way, due to the hate and destruction and murder committed by black lives matter.

Ah so systemic racism is a hoax thread, and you're preparing that now?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Why address systemic issues anyway, is this the ATS of old? Our oligarch cretins would rather open their legs, and have their little fun with gatewaypundits in a circlejerk as if it was their last orgy, which it probably is.

Däng!

Systemic issues like massive corruption, wealth disparity, corporate power and debt slavery indeed should be addressed.

Unfortunately they won’t be, since BLM don’t care about those things, probably because their corporate masters want the status quo unchanged.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I prefer to judge people by the content of their character than the color of their skin.

Racist.

Ah so it's a conspiracy that black people, poc, and natives think they are judged by the color of their skin.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That makes no sense whatsoever.

There is no pro-black, pro-poc, pro-native talk on here at all.

I happen to have native blood, I also have European blood as well. I’m proud of my heritage from both sides. I have no problem starting a pro Native American thread if you’d like once we’re done discussing the present crisis. The burning down and looting of cities takes front seat right now.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Racist.

Ah so it's a conspiracy that black people, poc, and natives think they are judged by the color of their skin.

No, you racist.

YOU are.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No idea how you manage to see lootings and protest as an expression of their alleged wish, to have the status quo unchanged, but it's fcking awesome!

It's a shame this spin-untwister-bot can't return the courtesy in kind, we operate with simple logic.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No idea how you manage to see lootings and protest as an expression of their alleged wish, to have the status quo unchanged, but it's fcking awesome!

It's a shame this spin-untwister-bot can't return the courtesy in kind, we operate with simple logic.

Can you try to make some sense?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No idea how you manage to see their lootings and protest as a way to express their wish to have the status quo unchanged, but it's fcking awesome!

It's a shame this spin-untwister-bot can't return the courtesy in kind, we operate on simple logic.

I never called you a bot.

The rioters dont want the status quo, that much is clear.

However their backers and financiers, the ones paying their bailout money, the corporations saying they stand with them , the media that spins favourable coverage of them, and the tech giants censoring opposing viewpoints for them very much do. The status quo is them staying in their positions of power.

Race as an issue in America in 2020 is a tool to distract the masses. If people are angry at percieved racism they ignore the glaring issues of systemic corruption, wealth disparity, corporate power and debt slavery that have turned the Republic into a Plutocratic Oligarchy.

The rioters are the stormtroopers for the corporate oligarchy. Even if unwillingly. If your revolt has corporate sponsorship, it is not a revolt. If your movement has the backing of the wealthy, it is likely not to the benefit of those it claims to represent.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Can't buy those people as if they were your usual drones counting Dollars during your boring dayjob for the MICes. This is happening during their free time, and there's a lot of free free time around due to millions with jobs lost and everything. Get it?

Skip the redundant talk regarding EU4 republic gameplay mechanics, we've had similar lootings in Stuttgart after cops went after a guy for weed. Soros me that? If those people are the Stormtroopers for our corporate overlords, then the right hand of the Invisible Imperator Muttermilch must be Darth Drumpfster himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Can't buy those people as if they were your usual drones counting Dollars during your boring dayjob for the MICes. This is happening during their free time, and there's a lot of free free time around due to millions with jobs lost and everything. Get it?

Skip the redundant talk regarding EU4 republic gameplay mechanics, we've had similar lootings in Stuttgart after cops went after a guy for weed. Soros me that? If those people are the Stormtroopers for our corporate overlords, then the right hand of the Invisible Imperator Muttermilch must be Darth Drumpfster himself.

I literally don’t understand this post.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

People who do not have an argument are often like this.

I'm seeing this a lot.

Not an ounce of humility, a modicum of self respect.

They're here to push an agenda.

They don't care if innocent children are killed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join