It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As a child I spent far too much of my time in hospitals. Ronald McDonald House was where my mother stayed. It was right next to the hospital where much of that time was spent.

It's one of the charities that is near and dear to my heart, and gets money yearly from me.

For people to even consider damaging, much less doing it, speaks volumes about the nature of those people. Not one volume of which is good.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
What the hell am I missing here?

If you go to Google and type in "ronald mcdonald house chicago" you will see multiple sources and multiple firsthand testimonies about this story.

And yet we have members claiming that it's not real because they don't like ONE of the sources posted?

Wow.

If the source isn’t Slate or the Daily Worker, it didn’t happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They do wonderful work and have helped so many children and their families.
Unfortunately, to bLM/ANTIFA...ALL Lives don't Matter...even those of critically ill children.

These are the same leftists that are pushing to abort/euthanize children in the womb up to 9 months and directly after they are born...(after having been made comfortable before they're killed).

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Considering the level of intelligence amongst this group, they probably thought "Ronald McDonald House" was some new high-end Mickey D burger joint. Five-star Big Macs and Quarter Pounders. I'm not kidding.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Democrats really pouring on the BS tactic of total denial and simply changing definitions and facts to fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why didn't they bring the guillotines if that was the case? I'm here to see some comrades spill lotta white blood and eat a few stupid babies for breakfast, but then nobody even got injured? Outrageous!

Pro-tip: change that stupid name to the "No True Scotsman Fallacy House" and you're fine. No brainer, innit?
edit on 12-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I know right?

How dare we expect civilized behavior from "protestors", amirite??

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Okay, at some point somebody is going to have to do something to stop this. Enough is enough already. If law enforcement cannot, then a well armed militia might have to be created. I never, in all my years on this planet thought I would see a time when local governments would just allow mobs to destroy their own cities. I just don't know anymore, I can't even begin to wrap my brain around all of this anymore.

I feel the same way. The failure of local law enforcement or to ask for help from the feds and military is worse than the circumstances that spawned all of this.

We have never let idiots like this run rampant violating our rights and safety. I want so much for President Trump to declare an emergency that allows the military to step in. I know so many that are in the NG or Reserves that are just chomping at the bit to be asked to let them take care of this.

Certainly not knowing much about militia and mercenaries... Are there some pro's like that here on ATS that would know what it would take in manpower to overwhelm these terrorists? I do not mean to cause death, but extreme force that would beat them down so they are either disbursed or put in irons and handed over to 'authorities'.

Seriously, it may come to this. I love my country and I hate these assholes. They are making a laughing stock out of our freedom and way of life.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If someone or someones come onto my property with the intent to harm or kill me or my family, or to burn, destroy, loot my property, I will shoot them.

We need to start shooting these people.

After the first few shootings, this will die down (pun intended).

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's hard to believe the cops stood by passively watching the rioters attack Ronald McDonald House, how pathetic is that?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If someone or someones come onto my property with the intent to harm or kill me or my family, or to burn, destroy, loot my property, I will shoot them.

We need to start shooting these people.

After the first few shootings, this will die down (pun intended).

I would as well, but there would have to be safety in numbers because individually you would be overwhelmed if there was a large group of them. I also guess that depends on what you have as a weapon....

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I would as well, but there would have to be safety in numbers because individually you would be overwhelmed if there was a large group of them. I also guess that depends on what you have as a weapon....

But here's the key thing. Who wants to get shot first so the others can rush the one defending their home/property?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
It's hard to believe the cops stood by passively watching the rioters attack Ronald McDonald House, how pathetic is that?

Their pay is being cut. They don't give a sh'it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

But here's the key thing. Who wants to get shot first so the others can rush the one defending their home/property?

Hear that, and you would have no choice, however just being there and doing these atrocities, these terrorists have diminished intelligence and many would probably be suicidal in a combat situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

If they do anything they are threatened, doxed, their family harassed or even worse blinded, crippled or killed and get no support at all from the city leadership who collaborate with the rioters destroying their cities

Why bother in that scenario?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: CraftyArrow

If they do anything they are threatened, doxed, their family harassed or even worse blinded, crippled or killed and get no support at all from the city leadership who collaborate with the rioters destroying their cities

Why bother in that scenario?

You bother because this is #ing America.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I'm with you. They're f'n cowards to the core - make one drop and I bet the rest would scatter like roaches.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Show me a case of civilized oppression and you might see me raising an eyebrow for some vandalism. You guys and your high horses...

"Die rich and whine trying", or what exactly is it you're playing here?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Chance321

Hear that, and you would have no choice, however just being there and doing these atrocities, these terrorists have diminished intelligence and many would probably be suicidal in a combat situation.

Nah....
That's what they want you to think!

You have rights guaranteed by the Constitution. You might terminate one of the scum bags and go to jail because of it, but in the end you will have either made the decision to die on your feet or live on your knees.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Show me a case of civilized oppression and you might see me raising an eyebrow for some vandalism. You guys and your high horses...

"Die rich and whine trying", or what exactly is it you're playing here?

Are you at your Antifa library using free internet sponsored by Capitalism while typing that nonsense? lulz
Might want to get together with you comrades and figure out who is going to work to pay for your squatters rights to pay for the roof over you heads???

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join