It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
a reply to: seeker1963

Your link doesn't work so I can't verify if that's legit or just more propoganda.

A quick google search shows me that there aren't too many news outlets reporting on this scandal. Seems strange no?

I didn't post a link I posted the video of ABC news outside the Ronald McDonald House talking to the woman in front of a window that is shattered.

Nice try though comrade.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

The twitter link was the Chicago ABC News affiliate, how much more legit do you want?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Which terrorist group is most evil and dangerous...

ANTIFA or BLM ??

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So the anti-American, pro-Bolshevik crowd has called the OP a nazi and ignored proof .

Not surprised.

They’re probably disappointed that no kids battling cancer were harmed or worse.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
...and the Marxist mental gymnastics continue.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Amazing how Chicago news has buried this.

The Ronald McDonald House is 8 miles west of Chicago bordering a mostly white upper-middle-class neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Your source according to Wikipedia:

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[3][4] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.

Don't be another gullible idiot.

How's this news report?!
What were you saying again?
That GD crow must be tasting pretty good aye? lmao

How bad do these terrorists have to get, to warrant a suitable response from so-called "law enforcement" ?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your source according to Wikipedia:

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[3][4] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.

The Staff member from Ronald McDonald House was lying?
Is SHE a Nazi, do you think?
Perhaps the local ABC reporter is ALSO one of your Nazis?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I find it interesting that the blm movement thinks it is important to create more racist people, as many average non racist people now hate them because of the terrorism the have done.

But cant blame the shadows for using a classic such as divide and conquer.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Says the guy citing Wikipedia.

I swear you can't make this sh!t up.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who cares, just to be sure, round up all black people and students studying liberal arts and throw em into prisons. Or better yet, just spy on everyone's internet and cell phone activity, see who the terrorists are. That'll teach those "anti - Americans" a thing or two.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What the hell am I missing here?

If you go to Google and type in "ronald mcdonald house chicago" you will see multiple sources and multiple firsthand testimonies about this story.

And yet we have members claiming that it's not real because they don't like ONE of the sources posted?

Wow.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So once again this isn't the actions of a Marxist group, this is pure Trotskyism.

I was talking to a friend of mine about the decline of people willingness to fight back in big cities,
... creating a Rorschach instead.
They really are making the hero they deserve and not the hero they want.

That's exactly the scenario I'm afraid of, Guyfriday... a whole lot
more than suppressed media coverage of this incident.
I'll say the police staying out of hot areas didn't work in Hyde Park
not that long ago, just like anywhere else. Never will.

When the cat's away and the cops turn whole blue cities into no-
go zones; something or some ONE will snap, and the pendulum
will swing the other direction. Just between us and Uncle Vincent,
I'm picturing a well honed two foot axe head on the end of it.

I'm also picturing Greece with a whole lot more hardware + ammo.
EDIT: I feel now like having moved another 250 or so miles away
from the Loop was a good idea. Who knows.. after Labor Day THIS
year I won't want to drag out the garbage behind an APV.
edit on 12-8-2020 by derfreebie because: Monday Monday... can't stand that soooong.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh look - more conduct from the cult of Biden-Harris=Soros-Clinton voters that is literally indistinguishable from Nazism.

I wonder how much more of this will occur before folks actually start on the offensive to purge this scum from the human gene pool?

IMO, there will be a mass-fatality event of BLM-Antifa scum soon, all indicators point to this, the media wants it & the deep state is ready to enact total control and forced gun confiscation as a result of the 'protesters being murdered by far-right white supremacists'.

[Port Arthur 2.0]

Then, its war.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

If you go to Google and type in "ronald mcdonald house chicago" you will see multiple sources and multiple firsthand testimonies about this story.

And yet we have members claiming that it's not real because they don't like ONE of the sources posted?

Wow.

Its a MYTH.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Djarums

Wow.

Its a MYTH.
Is CBS Chicago a good source? chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
No evidence or taking responsibility from BLM movement or ANTIFA. So where is the proof that they dunnit? Your word? Uh huh..... fear mongering. Russian Troll farm info. In this day and age, it's awesome to say" you can't prove me wrong so therefore I am right". Go ahead, it's ok to lie now, to misdirect, to push what we know MAY be wrong only for the reason that it lines up with up with our OPINION. I heard Trump eats aborted Labrador retriever fetuses while worshipping the devil. You can't prove I'm wrong...so therefore I am right. Isn't this how it works now? Say anything, deny everything. Welcome to the collapse of society! Enjoy
Well someone did it according to CBS Chicago. Trump supporters perhaps?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So the anti-American, pro-Bolshevik crowd has called the OP a nazi and ignored proof .

Not surprised.

They’re probably disappointed that no kids battling cancer were harmed or worse.

Soros sent them to pick up his lunch.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Ted Cruz had their trousers in a twist since the glorious invention of his Antifa terror narrative, and their sauces are usually full of it. Gatewaypundit? Laughable.

None of this is real the way they try to sell this. Look at the headline?

The charity said more than 30 families and their sick children were sleeping inside when the looters, who had taken over downtown, ransacking stores and vandalizing properties, started attacking the building.

“[We were] very concerned there was a lot of activity right in front of the house, people making choices that could put them at risk and put our families at risk, so the staff was frightened,” Lisa Mitchell, of Ronald McDonald House Charities, told ABC 7 Chicago.

Chicago looters attacked Ronald McDonald House with sick children inside, charity says

They've jumped from 'looters' to 'BLM+Antifa' like the solid bootlickers they are. Former ATSliens, ya know the drill... we'll likely all end up like those morons one day. Don't you gimme that sad look now, I'm just here to help.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join