It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
And on the other hand you have reassuring stories like this one.

This made me smile. Real people, who actually live in the community, have had enough of this insanity.

There is a failure to make a distinction between people who actually care and opportunists who use anything they can as an excuse to destroy and advance their own lunacy.

A neighborhood stood up and said enough to the criminals. I am so encouraged and hope they are the first of many. The guy they interviewed is right. When these criminals get bored they will go home and have a nice drink, leaving the community they just torched to suffer (and in this case a bunch of petrified sick children) and dig out of the mess.

I think more communities are going to respond the way Englewood did, and I am thrilled.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's too bad BLM organizers are ruining the positive message for change. Im seeing alot of support for BLM crumble after the lootings.

There are issues of police brutality and racial issues. The movement has had positive effects but was mishandeled so bad by allowing violence and the ultra left to control the direction of the movement.
edit on 12-8-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Ok, I'll play. You sound lonely because nobody will respond to you.

Anyways, no, that's not how it works. Just a little common sense would be useful though. bLM has been actively destroying cities for over 60 days straight. To say bLM or antifa busted windows out of the RMcD House is 100% believable because of their actions for the past 2 months +.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Ok, I'll play. You sound lonely because nobody will respond to you.

Anyways, no, that's not how it works. Just a little common sense would be useful though. bLM has been actively destroying cities for over 60 days straight. To say bLM or antifa busted windows out of the RMcD House is 100% believable because of their actions for the past 2 months +.

Aw man you took the bait.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

do I need to add more? or are you so lazy?
this is bad for your country and you have to admit it

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's too bad BLM organizers are ruining the positive message for change. Im seeing alot of support for BLM crumble after the lootings.

There are issues of police brutality and racial issues. The movement has had positive effects but was mishandeled so bad by allowing violence and the ultra left to control the direction of the movement.

An interesting observation i’ve had is BLM rallies (riots) are overwhelmingly white and the rhetoric has nothing to do with the plight of African Americans and more to do with Anarcho-Communist crap.

BLM is merely a tool for the advancement of an ideology so oppressive and murderous the majority won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. Gotta dress it up for the masses.
edit on 1282020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Okay, at some point somebody is going to have to do something to stop this. Enough is enough already. If law enforcement cannot, then a well armed militia might have to be created. I never, in all my years on this planet thought I would see a time when local governments would just allow mobs to destroy their own cities. I just don't know anymore, I can't even begin to wrap my brain around all of this anymore.

I'd like to see how fast the mayors would demand the police to step in if militias started forming to stop the violence and destruction being caused from bLM.

Damn it- great point. 😟 They would be on it immediately 😣

+11 more 
link   

We have 3 months of livestreams from these democrat run garbage cities showing who is looting. No matter how much you deflect, hate Trump, and point the finger at white supremicists, the evidence is available and overwhelmingly not supporting your narrative.

Get a life. Families scared for their kids are being terrorised by a bunch of scum. If you want to support that behavior don't claim ignorance. Just come out and say you approve of lawless urban centers where rape, murder, and mayhem are a God given right.

link   

originally posted by: Djarums
And on the other hand you have reassuring stories like this one.

This made me smile. Real people, who actually live in the community, have had enough of this insanity.

There is a failure to make a distinction between people who actually care and opportunists who use anything they can as an excuse to destroy and advance their own lunacy.

A neighborhood stood up and said enough to the criminals. I am so encouraged and hope they are the first of many. The guy they interviewed is right. When these criminals get bored they will go home and have a nice drink, leaving the community they just torched to suffer (and in this case a bunch of petrified sick children) and dig out of the mess.

I think more communities are going to respond the way Englewood did, and I am thrilled.

There's a video floating around somewhere where a couple of the LBC Crips ran a whole bunch of them out. It was great.

link   
a reply to: Djarums

That, and all over the country it's tough to find a pistol that isn't a .22. I've been all over the place trying to find a semi-auto 9mm or .45 and they're all sold out. Even all the way up in NJ my buddy had to find an auction site to get a 9mm because the stores everywhere around him were sold out. Several other states where guns wouldn't seem as popular are sold out as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

*sigh*

I know, I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Time to get back to "we don't negotiate with terrorists" and put them in Gitmo or put them in the ground.

link   

originally posted by: Gothar
No evidence or taking responsibility from BLM movement or ANTIFA. So where is the proof that they dunnit? Your word? Uh huh..... fear mongering. Russian Troll farm info. In this day and age, it's awesome to say" you can't prove me wrong so therefore I am right". Go ahead, it's ok to lie now, to misdirect, to push what we know MAY be wrong only for the reason that it lines up with up with our OPINION. I heard Trump eats aborted Labrador retriever fetuses while worshipping the devil. You can't prove I'm wrong...so therefore I am right. Isn't this how it works now? Say anything, deny everything. Welcome to the collapse of society! Enjoy

That's why Ariel Atkins a BLM organizer said that looting was okay because it was a form of reperations.

BLM has lost all credibility.

link   

From a local source:

Not many expected The Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children's Hospital, a charity for families with children in the hospital, to have their doors smashed.

"[We were] very concerned there was a lot of activity right in front of the house, people making choices that could put them at risk and put our families at risk so the staff was frightened," said Lisa Mitchell, of Ronald McDonald House Charities.

More than 30 families and their sick children were inside along with staff as they helplessly watched everything unfold outside.

"They are already in a really, really difficult spot, and having this kind of additional stress and worry about getting to and from the hospital even-though we are 5 blocks away because of safety concerns is just doubling the strain," Mitchell said.

No damage was caused to the inside of the house and no one was injured. The charity said it will continue to support families through the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain open despite the looting in the area.

Chicago cleans up after looting devastates Michigan Avenue, Loop, Gold Coast; More than 100 arrested, police say - ABC7 Chicago

From another local source:

Members of the Black Lives Matter Chicago chapter issued a statement Monday on the looting and unrest that erupted in the city following what police said was misinformation regarding a police-involved shooting.

The group, which also held a solidarity rally on Monday night for those arrested, criticized the response from city leaders in wake of the unrest.

"In a predictable and unfortunate move, [Mayor Lori Lightfoot] did not take this time to criticize her officers for shooting yet another Black man. Lightfoot instead spent her time attacking 'looters,'" the group's statement read. "The mayor clearly has not learned anything since May, and she would be wise to understand that the people will keep rising up until the CPD is abolished and our Black communities are fully invested in."

The statement goes on to say that "Black lives are and always will be more important than downtown corporations."

Black Lives Matter on Chicago Looting: Black Lives ‘More Important Than Downtown Corporations' - NBC Chicago
edit on 12-8-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Okay, at some point somebody is going to have to do something to stop this. Enough is enough already. If law enforcement cannot, then a well armed militia might have to be created. I never, in all my years on this planet thought I would see a time when local governments would just allow mobs to destroy their own cities. I just don't know anymore, I can't even begin to wrap my brain around all of this anymore.

I'd like to see how fast the mayors would demand the police to step in if militias started forming to stop the violence and destruction being caused from bLM.

They sure would. It would bring to light that the city leaders aren't worried about the destruction to their cities, but are quick to step up to stop anyone who tries to stop that destruction. We can't even count on the National Guard when they go to these cities.

link   

*sigh*

I know, I'm sorry.

Alright, all is forgiven.

link   

Latin Kings impaled an organiser with a rail spike for planning a march through their territory at the start of June.

Even organised criminals won’t touch this.

Then there were the two organisers in New York who disappeared after several Italian-owned establishments were trashed. I’m sure they’re fine. Pissing off the Mafia never had negative reprecussions...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Not sure if you noticed, but did you see the #ScumMedia lose their minds over the evil weapons of war that the NFC was carrying around like they do when they seen anyone else? Even after they shot one of their own after an accidental discharge, not one peep out of the #ScumMedia over those black folk being armed in public!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

im covered, my business partner is an american and a Trump supporter, so thats a pass if im not wrong, but I was talking about bringing my family.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Time to get back to "we don't negotiate with terrorists" and put them in Gitmo or put them in the ground.

I'm down to send them to Antarctica to colonize it, we can call it New West Coast like New South Wales when the UK sent prisoners to Australia before it was civilized. Let them fight for survival. We can even send their moms with them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join