It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Rioters Attack Ronald McDonald House With Sick Kids & Families Inside

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The left and right aren't terrorists...the media wants us to think we are. We aren't terrorists, that's crazy!?!

It's basically

Hi I'm a terrorist

And you know I'm not

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Dude, they are openly calling for the assassination of lefties and dissidents in Portland on this very site. You don't think that could be terror by definition?

Kinda entertaining if it wasn't so f*cking sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

All enemies foreign and domestic!
You don't like it stay down there in moms basement and cry.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Justoneman

I didn't know you were the ethics and moral authority around here.

I'm probably one of the most outspoken people here about the disadvantaged, broken, and socially clamped down people and you think I dont have compassion for those children?

Stop assuming. How about that?

Now keep up with the rhetoric of rounding up hooligans and putting a bullet in their head. You'd love that I bet.

I just call balls and strikes as I see them... You can carry on believing whatever it is you believe , and see how that is.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: game over man

Dude, they are openly calling for the assassination of lefties and dissidents in Portland on this very site. You don't think that could be terror by definition?

Kinda entertaining if it wasn't so f*cking sad.

Like the thread asking if it's legal to run someone over in your car? Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why should I answer your questions when you don't even have the decency to answer mine, which I asked first?

As for skipping the niceties... Some of us are capable of debating a subject without resorting to petty name calling and dramatics.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Couldn't get through the first paragraph without running into an ad that was pro-Trump. The media is despicable, but easy to define. Ads for Trump on your news media outlet = support for Trump. Therefore news is not valid because it's not backed up by facts, only biased opinion. Opinion is not fact. Opinion is not news. All news outlets who take one side or the other are invalid and disputed. Russian Troll farm info.

We're in an election year. Of course there will be political ads on news websites. Granted, in the case of Gateway Pundit, since they are a conservative site they will be pro-Trump.

But you'll also find Trump ads on CNN as well as Biden ads on FOX News. That doesn't necessarily make CNN pro-Trump and FOX News pro-Biden. So you can't only go by the idea that if you see a Trump ad on a media outlet, then the outlet is pro-Trump.

If we used that standard, then CNN is pro-Trump and FOX News is pro-Biden.

edit on 2020/8/17 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obviously not "targeting" the Ronald McDonald house. This was a huge wave of looting and rioting..destroying whatever was in their path at that point. Your fear mongering news headlines are weak
edit on 30-8-2020 by JediMindTrek because: spelling

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join