It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever happened to Biden's kid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have been corrected.
He didndonuffin
/thread

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He got post aborted.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Robert Hunter Biden (born February 4, 1970) is an American lawyer and investment advisor who is the second son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. He is a founding partner of Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment and advisory firm.

Wikipedia

inactive Biden, Robert Hunter ceo, United States flag inactive branch Rosemont Seneca Advisors L.L.C. (District of Columbia (US), 2 Jul 2014-12 Sep 2019)
Biden, Robert Hunter governor, United States flag SKANEATELES, LLC (District of Columbia (US), 18 Jul 2008- )
Biden, Robert Hunter executingofficer, United States flag SKANEATELES, LLC (District of Columbia (US), 18 Jul 2008- )
Biden, Robert Hunter governor, United States flag OWASCO P.C. (District of Columbia (US), 19 Jan 2006- )
Biden, Robert Hunter executingofficer, United States flag OWASCO P.C. (District of Columbia (US), 19 Jan 2006- )
inactive Biden, Robert Hunter governor, United States flag inactive branch Rosemont Seneca Advisors L.L.C. (District of Columbia (US), 2 Jul 2014-12 Sep 2019)
ROBERT HUNTER BIDEN manager, United States flag BIDEN ENTERPRISE, LLC (Nevada (US), 16 Nov 2018- )
inactive ROBERT HUNTER BIDEN director, United Kingdom flag inactive ENABLE & INVEST UK LIMITED (United Kingdom, 11 Apr 2013-15 Mar 2016)

Open Corporates

One of Biden’s businesses, Skaneateles LLC, is registered to the Hollywood Hills address, according to corporate records. Biden used the company to purchase a 10% equity stock in Chinese investment fund BHR Equity Investment Fund Management Co. in 2017, according to his attorney.

Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while refusing to pay child support - Washington Examiner

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: chr0naut

So you can link me to the report that exonerates Biden's boy with regard to Burisma and the China thing? that is what this thread is about. I know some slow short bus folk sometimes can't make a post without evoking their secret love interest Donny, but none of those seem to be here. If you spot one, please let us know.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens - Bloomberg

But that's an old one, so all he has to do is make the same allegation again (which got him impeached) and off it goes again...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The propaganda arm of the DNC, the MSM, decided the corruption of the Obama administration did not need to be exposed. So they don't talk about it.

I know Hunter was supposed to appear before a judge in regards to the child he fathered with the stripper but got the dates pushed back until AFTER the election because of COVID-1984 and security concerns.

He's hoping daddy, Simple Joe, can make the problems go away.

You forget that it is the Ukraine government who investigated him (a few times). If they had something, they'd tell Trump and he'd desperately need a 'win' bout now. But nada.

You are delusional. The prosecutor investigating them was fired because of Simple Joe's quid pro quo.

The Ukrainians tried to give Berman at the SDNY the evidence but he didn't want anything to do with it. That is partially the reason he was fired.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ah yes, Lutsenko, the "solid" guy Joe Biden put in place after he forced out the previous prosecutor who has a vastly different story. My bad, I should have remembered that. Again, if you see that guy who just can't say anything without bringing up his dream But butty Don, shout out.
edit on 12-8-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

There's a lot of memory holes, unfortunately, one must now consider when speaking about Bidens.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The propaganda arm of the DNC, the MSM, decided the corruption of the Obama administration did not need to be exposed. So they don't talk about it.

I know Hunter was supposed to appear before a judge in regards to the child he fathered with the stripper but got the dates pushed back until AFTER the election because of COVID-1984 and security concerns.

You forget that it is the Ukraine government who investigated him (a few times). If they had something, they'd tell Trump and he'd desperately need a 'win' bout now. But nada.

You are delusional. The prosecutor investigating them was fired because of Simple Joe's quid pro quo.

The Ukrainians tried to give Berman at the SDNY the evidence but he didn't want anything to do with it. That is partially the reason he was fired.

The first prosecutor was fired because he wasn't making any progress, despite the evidence. The second prosecutor did prosecute those involved in the Burisma corruption, but he also did not charge Hunter Biden with anything and cleared him.

Then Trump's phone call happened. Where the Ukrainian President re-opened the investigation. Then Trump was impeached, based upon the question of Trump's trying to discredit an opponent Presidential candidate.

Then, the Ukrainian investigation was widened and there were further charges of other malefactors, but in regard to Hunter Biden, < crickets >...

edit on 12/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Ha ha, the virus which is afflicting the whole world, is just a convenient cover for some partisan US political non-issue.

Ha ha ha.

(they do say the darnedest things).

same say china intentionally let is spread to keep peoples attention away from hong kong. when was the last time u heard about whats going on there? maybe hunters in HK

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hunter is sheltered by the MSM felon protection program.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What happened to the issue of rampant mismanagement in the new york prison system that was meant to explain how the most high profile prisoner was able to commit suicide while on suicide watch?

That story was on rotation for two days on both local and national news than vanished like it never happened.

Is the news media that powerful? Probably not, but someone(s) is(are).

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I think whomever tells the media what to report has all the power. they can control the public opinion with a single text message. That's frightening power.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

More like P, which is just before Q.

Yeah, pretty sure you are P.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Er, help me out here. What does that make me?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Um, a gay fish?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Um, a gay fish?

I know that already.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

i got this one, you are a gay Phish! (notice the P)

I know, I'll leave now. That was lame. Like we would be without cheezypoofs.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I still like you. Go have a drink on me.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Depends on what exact Q is supposed to be I guess. P is ahead of Q right, I didn’t mess up the song right?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

damn, now I got to start over, A B C.........Yea, you are right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join