It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever happened to Biden's kid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I seem to remember something about Burisma, Ukraine, some oil company stuff, but all that seems to be totally gone now. Why is that? Did it get investigated and found to be all on the up and up? Or are we not allowed to talk about it this close to the election?

I feel like as with Jussie Smolette, a memory hole exists and all the uncomfortable storied just get flushed down, never to return.

Is the MSM that damn powerful? If so, we as a nation need to do something. One day, they may be against you.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's coming, tick-tock, tick-tock, it's one of the 3trillion sealed indictments that some guy will eventually send out so the swamp can be something, something, something, 4D.

I forget at this point.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He's living in a trailer in south Texas with 2 baby sitters from BLM.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's liberal media, if it hurts Bidens chances, it's black listed.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The propaganda arm of the DNC, the MSM, decided the corruption of the Obama administration did not need to be exposed. So they don't talk about it.

I know Hunter was supposed to appear before a judge in regards to the child he fathered with the stripper but got the dates pushed back until AFTER the election because of COVID-1984 and security concerns.

He's hoping daddy, Simple Joe, can make the problems go away.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hunter is in hiding in a deeper basement than Joe's basement.

MSM news blackout 😁

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Hiden Bidens.

COVID-1984 sure happened at an opportune time for all the criminals connected to the Obama crime syndicate.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

are you Q?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

He's probably getting that education he needed for the bribe... I mean job his daddy got him.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
are you Q?

You know me, I'm super Q. Like really Q.

And you're looking fierce as always girlfrrrrriend.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: xuenchen

The Hiden Bidens.

COVID-1984 sure happened at an opportune time for all the criminals connected to the Obama crime syndicate.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

This ^^^

Meanwhile, they support a tribe of people that hate us just for being white and call us the privileged ones.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It’s crazy you have agents changing and falsifying government documents to put people connected to Trump in jail, yet if you’re connected to Democrats, felonies just magically get ignored.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Last I heard cokehead alcholie spouse cheatin Biden Jr was still sitting on the board of Chinese owned business raking in money.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Feeling good Louis.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Is the MSM that damn powerful? If so, we as a nation need to do something. One day, they may be against you.

They are that powerful. And I believe that day has already passed.
MSM has been the enemy for quite some time now, they are one of the biggest contributors of reasons we're in the sh!tshow we're in now.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I suppose that the same thing happened with; the Obama birth certificate, Russiagate, Obamagate, Benghazi, the DNC emails, the Caravans, the Witch Hunt, Crowdstrike, the booming economy, the crowd numbers, doing more than any other President, the wall, stopping North Korea's missiles, the Space Force, the trade war with China, the coronavirus just going away, the government shutdown, Mannafort, Stone, General Flynn, Cohen, rebuilding the military, Seth Rich, Fauchi, the virus testing, drone strikes, poll results, industry coming back into the country, hydroxychloroquine, being tough on China trade, being "tough on Russia".... and etc.

... all just baseless noise from a liar.

And he'll make the same unsubstantiated allegations again, if he remembers to.

edit on 12/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The propaganda arm of the DNC, the MSM, decided the corruption of the Obama administration did not need to be exposed. So they don't talk about it.

I know Hunter was supposed to appear before a judge in regards to the child he fathered with the stripper but got the dates pushed back until AFTER the election because of COVID-1984 and security concerns.

You forget that it is the Ukraine government who investigated him (a few times). If they had something, they'd tell Trump and he'd desperately need a 'win' bout now. But nada.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So you can link me to the report that exonerates Biden's boy with regard to Burisma and the China thing? that is what this thread is about. I know some slow short bus folk sometimes can't make a post without evoking their secret love interest Donny, but none of those seem to be here. If you spot one, please let us know.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ha ha, the virus which is afflicting the whole world, is just a convenient cover for some partisan US political non-issue.

Ha ha ha.

(they do say the darnedest things).

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So you can link me to the report that exonerates Biden's boy with regard to Burisma and the China thing?

Ask and ye shall receive:

Feel better now?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join