It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros bashes President Trump explains why he no longer participates in this market bubble

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It going to crash ether way, just with the Demos, it would be a lot more immediate. Printing an infinite amount of bills, huh?

In which part of the world I cant use or get the global, American Dollar?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Do you deny he is a billionaire?

And there are other wealthy financiers thinking the same thing as Soros.
edit on 12-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Considering how many years qauntitative easing has been going on, quite a while would be my guess.

I hated it under Obama dont like it under trump either.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

but the fact that he has amassed a fortune in the global financial markets tends to make me interested in what he says on that subject.

What ?
You do understand how he made his money , right ?
Do some research.
Come back and edit that out.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Do you deny he is a billionaire?

What? Who? George Soros? How did you get that conclusion from my post? Of course I don't deny he's a billionaire....pretty out of context question. Did you reply to the right person?

originally posted by: CharlesT

And there are other wealthy financiers thinking the same thing as Soros.

Yes, there are. Bravo for your sleuth work.......

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There is ONLY One Market Left . Precious Metals . The CCP is in the Process of Cornering that too ........

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

that motherf...er dares to speak about democracy, rules and constitution?

he's got some nerve.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

our market economy has systematically overexpanded, then contracted. This is the nature of the beast. you throw money at it when your young, so that the growth over time yields around 8% on average. That doesn't mean you make 8% every year. Just that that is the average return over LONG term growth. (20+ years) This also factors in the boom and busts. Best advice I an give is look at the morning star rating of the fund. Look at the 3,5, & 7 year return. If all of them are good, Invest. The SAP 500 Index fund typically does well. it out performs on average. That said diversify your diversify funds. Watch the market. When its booming 6-8 quarters,with 1-2 reaching all time highs 5%-10% after the last bust, time to pull out and go to bonds and money markets, while you wait for the correction. once it corrects, go back in while everything is cheap, then dont look at it again till you see that all time high comment again.

You can do all that, or just leave it, and get a 8% on average return. I like to play, and while I had my ass handed to me the first quarter, and had a loss the second. I have just now broken even for the year. Hopefully I will pull 3-4, that said I was down 36% due to covid and democrats. Typically, I get a 13-18% return year over year.

Camain

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join