It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye's Policies Explained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Kanye's Political Policies

Creating a Culture
of Life

1. Restore faith and revive our Constitutional commitment to freedom of religion and the free exercise of one’s faith, demonstrated by restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.

We will not hide the truth from our children, but will declare to the next generation His praises and wonder. Psalm 78:4

1. Restore faith and revive our Constitutional commitment to freedom of religion and the free exercise of one’s faith, demonstrated by restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.

God has plans to give us hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

3. Provide leadership to restructure our country’s education system to serve the most at-risk and vulnerable populations allowing the widest possible range of educational and vocational paths to job opportunities and career success.

Direct your children on the right path. Proverbs 22:6

4. Maintain a strong national defense, fully prepared, but not so quick to tie up our country’s young men and women in foreign quagmires that do not advance our national interest, and which last for decades.

Through God we shall do valiantly. Psalm 60:12

5. Reform the legal system to provide true justice, equitable for all citizens, regardless of race or ability to defend oneself in court. Recognize the disparity in verdicts and prison sentences, caused by the lack of financial resources or legal assistance.

There will not be differing weights and differing measures. Proverbs 20:10

6. Reform the approach to policing in a manner that treats all Americans the same, regardless of race, color, or ethnicity. Refocus police forces on real crime. Eliminate federal sentencing guidelines that tie the hands of judges, resulting in ridiculous sentences for the most minor offenses.

7. Take care of the environment, diligently pursuing clean air and water as a national security priority and making renewables top priority.

8. Ensure that we always place Americans’ best interest first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. We must project strength, not aggression. We want trust, but we must also verify. We want fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9

9. Support faith-based groups to provide vital local services, giving communities a shared purpose in government.

We will provide ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works Hebrews 10:24

10. Creativity and the Arts can be an important source of innovation and development of other national strengths and resources.

He has given them skill in all kinds of work done. Exodus 35:35

If you didn't know he was Kanye, you might believe him to be a White Evangelist. Probably won't get my vote but it's nice to know he's not for burning everything down.

edit on 12-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Gee, I hope he chooses Marianne Williamson as his VP running mate!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I hear he's going with Susan Rice since she is available. He said he needed a black woman to bolster his chances.
And she appeals to the left, and follows directions like a champ. (I hear she will even lie if you tell her to)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Obviously, you're not taking Kanye's run seriously. Susan Rice can't represent any of the platform ideals listed in the OP.

Only Marianne Williamson, who actually did run for president can believably support Kanye's platform, who is actually on some ballots somewhere, political platform agenda.

She's a perfect fit for Kanye!

Seriously! I'd vote for that ticket!

edit on 12-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Gee, I hope he chooses Marianne Williamson as his VP running mate!

That would be something.

Some are not as they present themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is what years of being married to The Hobbit will do to you.

Regardless, I'm voting President Gay Fish in November.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

so you DO like fish sticks! HA!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He is a Republican.

That is hilarious.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh FFS....

Didn’t his wife ask that everyone leave him alone and not to feed into his issues?

This is the one and only time you’ll ever find me agreeing with a Kardashian. (The Metallica and Slayer t-shirts don’t count, since they had no clue who Metallica or Slayer were)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so you DO like fish sticks! HA!

Only in my mouth.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Didn’t his wife ask that everyone leave him alone and not to feed into his issues?

No, screw her, you want to live in the public image to the point you've pretty much overshared everything? Yeah? Then I get to watch the man you allegedly love go down in a flaming bi-polar wreck to my heartless delight.

Eat your cake Hobbit! It's elevensies.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Sounds good.

Didn't see anything I really disagreed with.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, screw her, you want to live in the public image to the point you've pretty much overshared everything? Yeah? Then I get to watch the man you allegedly love go down in a flaming bi-polar wreck to my heartless delight.

Eat your cake Hobbit! It's elevensies.

Fair enough.

Maybe days of reckoning are what people need to come back down to top soil. It worked for the singer from Creed after he went loony down here.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe days of reckoning are what people need to come back down to top soil. It worked for the singer from Creed after he went loony down here.

Dave Grohl on Howard Stern doing Creed:

Tell me you didn't laugh.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
11. Convince everyone that the earth is super flat built by black people who chose to be slaves that managed to escape AIDS... that was designed to wipe them out

Blessed is Kanye, for he is merely heeding the call of voices in his head. Kanyes 2:1

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dave Grohl on Howard Stern doing Creed:

Tell me you didn't laugh.

Hahahahah you can’t not laugh at that.

When I was a freshman in high school, I used to ditch school in Staten Island, hop the ferry and make my way over to the KROCK building, hoping to meet anyone from the Stern show. 90’s Stern is where about 75% of my sense of humor comes from. And everything Grohl touches turns to gold.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I had KC's direct number back then and used to break his balls regularly.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Rule 2, there is no rule 2.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Other than #1 and #1, i cant find anything that id not 100% support

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join