It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth of Trump enriching himself as president

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you think the POTUS and someone like Trump would have a two-page tax return?

Ignorance at it's finest indeed.

What does the page count have to do with a tax return holding within itself multiple felonies you think would be found inside?
And I said nothing about how many pages would be in a Trump tax return. My own return has 9 pages or so.

A Trump tax return would obviously be an itemized deduction type return and would likely contain dozens of pages.

People like you with such levels of Trump derangement seem to make up all kinds of fantasies and then when they are exposed as being ridiculous fantasy you attempt to project your flaws on everyone else.

Interesting but a huge waste of time.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

People like Trump lead complex lives that generate complex information and tax returns.

If you think the totality of the information pertaining to his taxes would fit on to two pages, i think it may be you who's living in a fantasy world, along with your POTUS.

Calm down with the "People like you" statements you're on a slippery slope, derangement, butthurt triggered state, or otherwise.

edit on 13-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm, not a POTUS bumping my gums about drinking bleach, popping Hydroxychloroquine for kicks, or making racist hate-filled nasty remarks designed to inflame a population whist keeping the 1/3 of diminishing people that is my base.

Im just in it for the banter and debate. x

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: underpass61

It takes years and years to investigate because often things are buried deeply through many layers (and often in other countries - making it all the more difficult to both get access to, and follow the trail). If money goes through multiple shell companies, is split apart, rejoined in another place and another country, through other people again, split out again, rejoined again in Switzerland under completely unconnected means, donated to another shell company again, it truly becomes an insane game of tracking it all. People who have tons of money go to insane lengths. I really hope you would know that. Again, the art form of it all. In the meantime, it isn't like time stands still. As they know they are being investigated, things are shuffled, moved, rewritten etc in real time. This happening layers and layers down where it is unnoticed. Meanwhile they arrogantly 'show you everything' while telling you nothing.

Your friend is an idiot. Works to uncover rich folks bad deeds, has access to Trump's taxes, and can't find something so damn obvious that YOU know it's there. I'd tell your friend to get a job a McDonalds. (the burger joint, not the home for housing sick kids families that your heros attacked.)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm, not a POTUS bumping my gums about drinking bleach, popping Hydroxychloroquine for kicks, or making racist hate-filled nasty remarks designed to inflame a population whist keeping the 1/3 of diminishing people that is my base. 

Neither is Trump.

I'm half Scottish but honestly the majority of you sound like loons.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Aye well, we are all fully Human.

The closest approximation to Trump being our lunatic Nicola, who as far as im aware, is not promoting the use of dangerous drugs, race batting the nation, or telling us all COVID 19 will ""miraculously disappear"" whilst cases soar!

And we are the "loons"???

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Im just in it for the banter and debate. x

It would help with the debate if you brought actual facts to the discussion instead of a never ending stream of regurgitated fake news BS. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So far, tax-return wise, that would be two pages, of spurious text and numbers.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So far, tax-return wise, that would be two pages, of spurious text and numbers.

If you got to see them, would that satisfy you? I only ask because so far, none of the losers who claim to want to see them have answered that. I've got some pull with Don, I can make a request, but I have to know you are looking for this info in good faith.

eta:

And we are the "loons"

I'm afraid so.
edit on 13-8-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

No law, but why hide them if there is nothing to see?

Guys POTUS.

Other POTUS have extended the courtesy.

Not Donald through, one has to ponder, why that is???

Please post your tax return. If you have nothing to hide, that is.

Other POTUS have extended the courtesy only because they were all seasoned politicians. As such, they hide their real earnings and pay taxes only on what they want you to see. Trump is a career businessman who happened to become president.

I'd like to see all congress peoples' returns (both sides) and if they report less than what they spend per year, they should go to jail for fraud.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: dasman888

No offense, but i think everyone would like to see them.

After all ""stable geniuses"" like Trump would never have anything to hide surely?

Get over it.
He doesn’t need to show them and there is no law requiring it.
What makes you think you will find something in them that the IRS couldn’t?
Don’t you remember Leftist Queen Rachel Maddow gloating on air that she had a copy of one only to have it blow up in her stupid face?
He paid more in taxes that year than 99.9% of Democrat politicians did.

IRS does not address the legality of income. See Al Capone..they only caught him because he didn't pay taxes on his illegal income. Had he paid taxes on it, he would likely be portrayed very differently.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Trumps not an average person he's a ""stable genius"".

I recall that Donald is not up for the public seeing those tax returns.

Trumps the one whos grasping at straws, and with those little mitts, he's apt to slip and fall.

See

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” Abraham Lincoln

And that's the rock on which he will perish.

Yes, but you can fool the IRS none of the time. Especially when there is a good chance that there was some “opposition research” done by them prior to Trump becoming POTUS.

Nice avatar by the way

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I totaply forgot that the IRS does not employ accountants. Well hopefully when it goes public some guy from Jose's tax return service will show us all what multiple teams and computers, none of them accountants, were unable to find in his criminal returns.

I wonder if you have the ability of introspection?? Would prevent your public logic failures.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can see it now, decimal gate - the one time a political contribution was 10.00 instead of 1.00 and the 18 months of congressional oversight to follow.

No one has any right to anyones tax filings - the IRS has the right and responsibility to determined there accuracy and if there was any sign of impropriety it would be leaked to the NYT faster than you can say Bengazi.

What people don't realize is there is severe consequences to doing so in the IRS and other agencies thats why they can't play those games.
edit on 13-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I totaply forgot that the IRS does not employ accountants.

Er, what? They're one of the largest employers of accountants in the country. My sister in law is a CPA and worked there for years.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Lemme get this right... his tax returns, filed with the IRS, with a signature swearing to their accuracy, if they were shown to the PUBLIC, you think it would lead to possible jail?

No offense... but that's a profoundly ignorant nonsensical statement.

Gotta love it when people think they know better than the IRS, who everyone is afraid of.

Great response.
edit on 13-8-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
No way man,if that were true trump would be in prison. Once Jose's tax returns combs it over for maddow, the truth will. Be known.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Aye well, we are all fully Human.

The closest approximation to Trump being our lunatic Nicola, who as far as im aware, is not promoting the use of dangerous drugs, race batting the nation, or telling us all COVID 19 will ""miraculously disappear"" whilst cases soar!

And we are the "loons"???

Trump "race baiting the nation" is another myth you haters keep peddling.

You hate him because of a f#cking Golf Course. Just admit it and stop spreading lies.
edit on 1382020 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect can suck my balls

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
No way man,if that were true trump would be in prison.

Maybe once he's out of office you'll get your wish.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

How does Forbes estimate wealth? I always thought these figures were reported to Forbes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join