It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth of Trump enriching himself as president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: NightVision

I do wonder what things Trump could get done once he hasn't a care in the world about the impeachment, the investigations, and the strong resistance. He might do great things, or he might lame duck it. Time will tell. But if we can pull out of this current mess, rebuild the economy, and rebuild the trust with the first responders after they were sh!t on by so many, I think it will be hard to look at his presidency and not see some good things about it.

First off, give yourself credit for understanding nuance. The Left cannot grasp this concept. It is not in their programming. You care about a person's actions, not necessarily their words. The Left, also cannot grasp this concept either. Anyone who has a different viewpoint is Hitler...Even if you are critical of Trump. You must drink every ounce of their Kool-Aid or be cast out.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You aren't looking for tax returns, you are looking for ammunition.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Anyone who has a different viewpoint is Hitler...Even if you are critical of Trump. You must drink every ounce of their Kool-Aid or be cast out.

that part bothers me. Hearing folks who I used to consider "the smart one's" blabbering about grabbing pussies and injecting bleach makes me question some of the things I accepted as OK from those same people. these are the same ones who can't shut their pie holes long enough to realize most of us have the same view point of "Trump the person", we just differ on how we can accept that he won.

One thing that cannot be questioned anymore is that Trump has exposed a lot of ugly things that were otherwise hidden. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but sometimes you need to remove the bag to see what you are currently #ing.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Scapegrace

Just show us his Tax returns, that are in question, and i image quite a few people would be happy bunny rabbits.

But he canny, can he?

Or he would probably be joining a few of his buddies in jail.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

You think the irs hasn’t seen his tax returns?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just show us his Tax returns, that are in question, and i image quite a few people would be happy bunny rabbits.

But he canny, can he?

Really? So you are saying that IRS has neglected to do anything about illegal tax filings by Trump?

You think the IRS is covering up Trump tax crimes?

You are a special kind of dumb aint ya?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

But he canny, can he?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

You think the irs hasn’t seen his tax returns?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yah, I don't think some people think things through before they open their pie holes....That is a real doozy.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You're going to hear the argument that he's gonna line his pockets with book deals and paid speaking engagements after he leaves office. Plus numerous miscellaneous shady backroom business deals. You know, just like a democrat.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

But he canny, can he?

You don't even live in the US; what possible reason could you personally have to see the man's tax returns. Must have a lot of free time on your hands, or be very fixated on Trump. Aside from that, how many US tax returns have you reviewed? Would you even know what it is you're looking at?

o_O

I'd wager you don't know the difference between 1040, 1040EZ, 1099 or 81020.
edit on 12-8-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Well if Trump's firing the stuff.

And in bucket loads no less.

Anyhoo i think the Man may have enough rope to hang himself by now, tax returns or not.
edit on 12-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I thought it odd that his wealth decreased so much since he supposedly uses the presidency to enrich himself. Not doing a very good job of it apparently. Maybe the Clintons and Obamas can give him some pointers.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Added stuff

link   

edit on 12-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Double post

link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

And yet i do have an opinion and am perfectly free to express such.

Deal with it. x

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Im saying shows Trumps tax returns, period.

And im not the only fellow. x

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

The Rubles are hidden.
LOL! Good one.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I would wager it could be explained put it that way.

Why would i have to?

I would wager you don't understand simple Boolean Logic or resistor colour code.

What does that prove?

Not much.

I'm fixated in seeing all wrong'yins like Trump get there comeuppance, after all, it's nice to be nice.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But he canny, can he?

Why is this still even a thought? Trump has been audited by the IRS for decades. If he did anything illegal, it would have been leaked 4 years ago when the last Republican conceded and Trump became the RNC candidate.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

No law, but why hide them if there is nothing to see?

Guys POTUS.

Other POTUS have extended the courtesy.

Not Donald through, one has to ponder, why that is???

Is that how you felt when obama wouldn't release his birth certificate after the Clinton campaign said he was born in Kenya? He didn't release it until 2012 and even then it looked fake, unlike all other birth certificates. But it's racist to question's a dem president's origin of birth, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think i would like to see the Mans tax returns that are in question.

Simple really.

No ffs about the matter.
Unless Cy Vance Jr. gets his sweaty hands on ‘em, you’re gonna be disappointed. You know he’s dying to before the election. It appears the New York AG wasn’t going after Trump’s returns, so no joy for you there.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yes, he is in charge of the irs.
He is the president.

There are insiders that work for the IRS that would have leaked his info if they had anything, just like the person who leaked his returns to Rachel Maddow, and he promised his listeners that he would bring something huge because he'd retained a copy of Trump's taxes.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The ridiculousness of right wingers here (who before Trump would have questioned any rich person about their money, payouts, & taxes) defending this have their own inner selves to contend with. To think that ultra rich people do not have the means to creatively hide, launder, payoff politicians, create shell companies, commit fraud, etc. undetected is the exact opposite of denying ignorance.

Especially considering that the person we are talking about has a history of doing these things (and admittedly so). As someone with a friend that works for the IRS specifically to hunt down/investigate rich people and corporations that go to great length to hide their cheating, I can tell you these individuals and corps have teams of people and lawyers that make an art out of hiding misdeeds payouts/payoffs, and cheating. And they also make sure that the person(s) at the top have a series of fall-guys (be they people, companies, etc) to, ya know, take the fall, so they remain untouched. All evidence would point to a lifetime of Trump having fall-guys who were previously such good friends... or so they thought. Countless payoffs. Countless sketchy business history. Sketchy friends. Sketchy activity (both personally and professionally). The horse you have hitched up to is transparent, but it isn't the horse wearing the blinders.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join