It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian radio station The Last Judgmen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have a very big responsibility to all of you. I represent Russia here.

Darn, you're like an ambassador. I knew I had friends in high places!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I have a very big responsibility to all of you. I represent Russia here.

Darn, you're like an ambassador. I knew I had friends in high places!

Cheers

Oh no. We suffer from government corruption as much as you do. I have a lot of investigations about corruption in Russia. But I understand that, as they say in Russia, it is important not to throw out the baby with the water. When criticizing the authorities, one must help it, not destroy it.

In the coming days, I will write on the forum one of my anti-corruption investigations. It will concern the persecution of the priests of the Russian Orthodox Church. I understand that the forum format does not allow large posts, so I'll write briefly.
Thank)))

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Not submarine communications. The Russian Navy already have that covered with VLF/ELF transmissions.

The Buzzer on 4625 Kilohertz is simply just one of a series of HF (High Frequency) command and control networks across Russia. Some use voice and others morse code. The clue is in the frequency allocated. If it was being used for sub or navy comms it would utilise a wide range of frequencies extending across the HF band.

Priyom website have it covered and all the other Russian military HF command and control networks. The Buzzer on 4625 Kilohertz covers the Western Military District.

priyom.org...

priyom.org...

Several retired Russian military personnel have over the years have revealed the purpose of the command and control net and laughed at all the conspiracy surrounding it.

As already stated it is just one of several HF command and control networks covering the various Russian military districts.

All very boring really. Just a simply trustworthy and reliable method of basic command and control used by the Soviets and carried on by the Russian Federation.

The following is an image taken in a recruiting/mobilisation centre. Military units simply have the Buzzer on speaker watch and copy the command and control messages and react accordingly. The coded messages will simply be looked up in a book and the commander will react accordingly. Unit mobilisation, transition to higher military readiness status, etc.

The Buzzer even made an appearance on Russia Today. The Russian radio listener at 01:20 explains the function of the net. At 01:20 you can here the explanation of the military broadcast. It also includes a visit to the old hosting building before the comms centre moved to new location.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Recordings of another Russian Command and Control voice network.

'The Pip' covers the Southern Military Districts.

See video description for the message sent.

Just like the Buzzer on 4625 Kilohertz it transmits a channel marker. The recipients are alerted by the channel marker switching off. Units will have it on speaker watch or assign a radio op to monitor it.

You can hear why it is called the "Pip"

I'll post a few more of these Russian Military command and control nets. They simply transmit what is known as Monolit messages. The Buzzer has a Morse Code version which also transmits Monolit messages.

See following for Monolit message format.

priyom.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Russian military command and control net known as 'The Squeaky Wheel'. It covers the southern part of Russia.

On the following vid you can hear the squeaky wheel channel marker after the radio op finishes his message broadcast.

edit on 12/8/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread on ATS years ago about this and how the signal went silent, causing speculation and even concern across a few spectrums?

I'll see what the Search brings up

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

And Here It Is

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My father’s an extra and showed this to me as a kid. I need to retest. I let my license lapse but seeing how things are going it may not be a bad idea to have other means of communication.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: TXRabbit

And Here It Is

Amazing where the conspiracy mindset will lead people. There was even people believing that they could see coordinates/latitudes and longitudes in the Buzzer messages. It was leading them to some weird locations and theories based on what they thought they had found!

The Buzzer did close down for a period. During 2010 the Buzzer command and control net was reorganised. The transmission communications hub was moved from Povarovo near Moscow and the control area was extended to St Petersburg. After the re-organisation and move the main call sign was changed. The Buzzer transmitter also undergoes maintenance and usually after a prolonged period of a faulty signal being heard on the frequency. Again this causes a lot of confusion for conspiracy theorists when the Buzzer shuts down for any length of period.

The re organisation of the communications hubs for the old Moscow Military District and the Western Military District can be found at following link. In Russian, but perhaps poster Russian Troll can translate a brief rundown?

Russian Military article link

History
The station was first reported in the 1970s. Prior to 1990, its channel marker was a short, high pitched tone emitted every two seconds.

Until September 2010, The Buzzer served the former Moscow Military District. It transmitted from the now abandoned 143rd Communication Hub in Povarovo near Moscow, and used the callsign УЗБ76 (UZB76).

Since September 2010, The Buzzer serves the new Western Military District; some facts about the station move can be found here (in Russian). The activity has also significantly increased due to a much larger coverage area. On 7 September that year, the core recipient callsign was changed to МДЖБ (MDZhB).

On 28 December 2015, the station adopted a new core recipient callsign, ЖУОЗ (ZhUOZ). Since early 2019, many different recipient callsigns have been in regular use, with АНВФ (ANVF) replacing ЖУОЗ as the most common callsign.

From

Priyom website link

Some people also freak out when they hear Morse Code on the Buzzer frequency of 4625 Kilohertz. This is just other Russian Military and Russian Navy networks working close to the Buzzer frequency. They get excited because they think that the Morse Code is being transmitted by the Buzzer. The Buzzer station operator switches off the Buzzer Channel marker to transmit the message and then turns it back on again after completion. It is the Buzzer Channel marker going off air that alerts the listening units that a message is about to be transmitted.

One of the main Morse networks that sometimes operate next to the Buzzer frequency is the Russian Navy Northern Fleet vessel net. You can hear the various vessels transmit their weather messages back to their local headquarters. Note that you can hear the Buzzer transmitting over the top. The Morse Code is on 4625.5 Kilohertz.

I've copied the Morse and the message translation in the comments section for those interested. It is just international weather format and it contains the coordinates of the ship which is sent in the clear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join