It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Pandemic and Bill Gates PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
And if you want to know who "they" are, watch the Corbett report.

Sounds like a bad idea
Considered conspiracy-pseudoscience

Not to fret though, the major cable news got only slightly higher fact/bias...from low (your link) to mixed.

This list might help you out find reliable fact based news:
Media Bias/Fact Check Best Of

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

LOL

It's a sad day to see commentary such as your's.

I'm quite happy to disseminate facts and information that I receive myself. I don't need to be told what to believe.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

LOL

It's a sad day to see commentary such as your's.

I'm quite happy to disseminate facts and information that I receive myself. I don't need to be told what to believe.

Lets hope you don't get cancer or something...you'll be one of those "If you just eat a teaspoon of baking powder a day, it goes away" types.
but carry on.

btw, this James guy seems to be the high priest in the cult of madness
Jimmy

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sadly you display the usual garbage that really does bring down the tone of normal conversation.

you'll be one of those "If you just eat a teaspoon of baking powder a day, it goes away" types.

I mean really? Did you really have to attack me personally by making up the delusional claim such as you have?

And then you go on to link a source on the internet that's written by someone who clearly just doesn't like the guy. I'd be guessing one of Bill Gates (Of Hell) lackies.

I'm out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm out.

Posting a fraud spreading misinformation that will get dumb people who believe his tripe killed will have people call you out, as I did. Corbett is damn near satire making his money off of subscription fees and dvds much in the same way televangelists will extract money away from their moronic flock.

Sorry if I hurt your feefee's by shining a light on your best grifter.

As far as rationalwiki, granted it is a big tongue in cheek as they write some rather harsh and nasty writeups about popular hucksters and scam artists, but its deserved. If you talk bs online trying to pass it as fact, you get called out. Rationalwiki isn't just some guy though, it goes through all the weirdos and nutjobs online claiming nonsense and dissects their claims to compare it with reality...like a fact checker with attitude.

I doubt anyone working for them has ever met the chap. I wonder though, do you see anyone who counters a claim with facts as someone who personally hates the person or just pushing forth information to counter the rampant growing ignorance.

The internet has been a blessing and curse for the snake oil salesmen like your James. Curse because anyone doing even a small amount of fact checking will quickly expose what he is about. A blessing because the intentionally ignorant will accept his words without care for fact and white knight him should anyone point out reality.

Sharpen your sword.

Ciao, glad you enjoyed the humor thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join