It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1917 Fatima Miracle Revisited

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Later this month a movie will be released on Fatima. The Producer mentions in his video promotion about cars being overturned, windshields blown out and gasoline combusting. I don't know whether hes full of beans or speaking fact. I also do not have time to look into it right know.

There is mention that twelve pictures were taken of the event in the form of glass plates. As a result it led me to this video on YouTube.

The Miracle of the Sun in Fatima October 13, 1917

During the video it does present some of the pictures. I took two as I paused the video, took a screenshot and then enhanced the screen shot with the FastStone Image Viewer.

Here's two scenes from the video and my enhancement of them

Symmetrical and Geometric shapes. This is the first I have ever seen this type of pattern and I have probably done 400+ enhancements.

Here's another link:

The Fatima UFO Hypothesis

"Not only was a flying disc or globe consistently involved, but its motion, its falling-leaf trajectory, its light effects, the thunder-claps, the buzzing sounds, the strange fragrance, the fall of "angel hair" that dissolves upon reaching the ground, the heat wave associated with the close approach of the disk - all of these are frequent parameters of UFO sightings everywhere. And so are the paralysis, the amnesia, the conversions, and the healings." - Jacques Vallee Ph.D."

I have been using this same software looking at 100's of pictures of objects from all over the world along with many that I have personally witnessed along with family. We have seen things zig zag and perform right angle turns on a dime. The object also seem to have there own atmosphere. I cant explain what they are but they seem to have originated from Area 51. So where did they get that technology?

Here's two screenshots pics from the Bob Lazar 1989 video of Area 51 @ 2:34 into the video, when he was in the desert with two other men. I basically do the same to enhance the pic as what I did for Fatima. Triangle ?

I would tend to lean on the side of Jacques Vallee and the other scientists as mentioned in an excellent Thread as started by another member back in the day in May 2020. Its excellent

ATS

It does get one to think about the possibility of ET

edit on 12-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 12-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 12-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Staring at the sun will play tricks on your eyes.

That would be my response to this

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Not one human can stare at the sun and not lose their eyesight.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It is worth reading the original accounts of the children regarding the encounters before the "sun" phenomenon. The children mentioned a sudden wind springing up and an object that appeared in the sky and came to them. Without the overlay later applied by the Church, Fatima reads like classic UFO encounter literature.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
trick of staring at the sun.....are you referring to the miracle....well there were total non believers there and they also saw it.....people working in the fields saw "it" intelligent people from the university saw "IT"

not sure what 'IT" was...also Fernandes and D'armadauim plotted where people stood and when it was all plotted only people within a certain swatch saw "it" I don't know what "it" was......and the children were not the only ones to predict a miracle on that day..

have you seen the original drawing that lucia did of the lady?? she is wearing a dress up to her KNEES that was unheard of back then..even the prostitutes did not wear short dresses like that .

4 book series going into great detail...what was seen...written by Joaq Fernandes and Fina D' Armadauim

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

edit on 12-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Mick west is that you?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Applying Alien and UFO, to an over a century old event shrouded in spiritual conations, might be a bit hard to do. How would you even go about scientific investigation into the affairs? Many have already tried to make a case for that - and failed. I personally see why.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Later this month a movie will be released on Fatima. The Producer mentions in his video promotion about cars being overturned, windshields blown out and gasoline combusting. I don't know whether hes full of beans or speaking fact

THAT is 'full of beans' ... it did not happen. That's movie hype.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I did. In Medjugorje Yugoslavia in May 1991. A good 20 minutes.
Thing is .. it was no longer 'our sun'. It was something else.
If I had been 'staring at the sun' I would have come home blind.

Instead ... a MOVEMENT OF THE SPIRIT happened. It was a supernatural thing.
The sun was no longer harmful. It spun in the sky and danced. It was astounding.
And at the time, I had an infilling of the Holy Spirit.
I wasn't expecting it. It wasn't anything I had 'hyped myself up for'.
It just happened at the same time as the miracle of the sun.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Totally disagree. Their pre-Mary encounters were with an ANGEL.
The ANGEL spoke to them and taught them how to pray before MARY was to arrive.
The ANGEL prepared them for the encounter to come.
There is nothing 'ufo' about this event.
edit on 8/12/2020 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Totally disagree. Their pre-Mary encounters were with an ANGEL.
The ANGEL spoke to them and taught them how to pray before MARY was to arrive.
The ANGEL prepared them for the encounter to come.
There is nothing 'ufo' about this event.

Then YOU don't know much about the event except what the Church has told you. Your lack of knowledge -- not mine.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This Fatima event is purely spiritual. There is NOTHING to even remotely suggest that it's organic UFO related.
I understand the desire for folks who are into UFOs to want it to be.
Heck .. I've been to a MUFON convention and believe the lil' critters are visiting and have been for a long time.
But the Fatima and Lourdes and Medjugorje events are completely different.

When the miracle of the sun happens, there is movement IN THE SOUL so that you may view it.
It happened to me in Medjugorje.
And I was present for when Mary appeared to the children (now adults) on Apparition Hill in Medujugorje.
9pm or so. Dark night. Little fluffy clouds and a full moon. Probably 200 people around the cross praying.
Two of the children were in the middle at the cross.

Just before Mary appeared, all the little fluffy clouds came together over the site in donut like ring.
The clouds came from different parts of the sky and came against the wind to stand over us.
It was right out of something like Raiders of the Lost Ark. Hollywood digital special effects.
BUT IT WAS REAL. And it was against natural. And there was no space ship.

Mary appeared to the children for 5 minutes or so.
I was kneeling and watched it all.
I did not see her. I did not expect to.

We saw and experienced things that go against the laws of physics.
It was all 'supernaturally created'. (if you want to call God 'supernatural').
You might be able to argue that it was other dimensions passing into ours.
THAT is a discussion we could have.
But remember .. there was INTERIOR SOUL MOVEMENT at the same time.
Not self induced. And never replicated elsewhere. Only there.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
F2d5thCavv2 Actually, you have zero knowledge and are just interjecting your own biased notions on something.
The Church gathered the information at the time of the event.
(and the church HATES events like this, always trying to squash them)
The children were FREE with the information to all who asked.
Angels teaching prayers are not space ships.
Mary appearing and talking about heavenly things like prayer is not a space ship.
Actual space ships are space ships.
edit on 8/12/2020 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
F2d5thCavv2 Actually, you have zero knowledge and are just interjecting your own biased notions on something.
The Church gathered the information at the time of the event.
(and the church HATES events like this, always trying to squash them)
The children were FREE with the information to all who asked.
Angels teaching prayers are not space ships.
Mary appearing and talking about heavenly things like prayer is not a space ship.
Actual space ships are space ships.

Hey: Here is a free hint. Stop rudely addressing the comments of others . . . and you might enjoy productive discussion.

I am not concerned by what you wish to believe about Fatima. Not my intent to convince you of anything.

End of discussion.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hey: Here is a free hint. Stop rudely addressing the comments of others . .

Nothing I posted was rude.
Learn to deal with someone disagreeing with you.
Fact of the matter is .. you don't know.
The information I provided is 1st hand information of a similar event.
Enjoy chewing on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
here is an interesting fact...the apparitions were predicted in 4 different prominent Lisbon newspapers, from 2 different spiritualist groups.
newspapers of the area on march 10th 2 months prior to the first apparition in fatima

critical analysis of lucias angels 1 the vocabulary of this discourse would be unintelligable to rural portuguese children in 1917

there are no other collaborating witnesses of these angel visits

there is no historical documentation to support these visions (of angels), besides those regaurding the "shrouded figure"

the parayers that lucia puts in the mouth of the "angel" are similar to those printed in the books that Father Alvares De Moura

a reply to: FlyersFan

edit on 12-8-2020 by research100 because: added newspapers

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There is mention that twelve pictures were taken of the event in the form of glass plates. As a result it led me to this video on YouTube.

I don't know how many but I know some photos were taken by a professional photographer (a famous photographer, Joshua Benoliel, that had been the official photographer of the king, when we had a king) sent by a major newspaper.

All the photos I remember seeing from him were of the people, not of the miracle.

Symmetrical and Geometric shapes. This is the first I have ever seen this type of pattern and I have probably done 400+ enhancements.

You probably never looked at images with that kind of compression artefacts.

It does get one to think about the possibility of ET

That's what most people thought, as the Virgin Mary is not from this Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Not true, I used to look at the Sun when I was 10 years old or so, and it didn't make me lose my eyesight.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
4 book series going into great detail...what was seen...written by Joaq Fernandes and Fina D' Armadauim

A correction, her name (or, more correctly, her pseudonym, as her name was Josefina Teresa Fernandes Moreira) is Fina d'Armada.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
here is an interesting fact...the apparitions were predicted in 4 different prominent Lisbon newspapers, from 2 different spiritualist groups.
newspapers of the area on march 10th 2 months prior to the first apparition in fatima

True, many people do not know about that.

critical analysis of lucias angels 1 the vocabulary of this discourse would be unintelligable to rural portuguese children in 1917

Rural children, like any other children, are able to learn new words and repeat them, even if they do not know what they mean.

there are no other collaborating witnesses of these angel visits

That applies to almost all UFO cases too.

there is no historical documentation to support these visions (of angels), besides those regaurding the "shrouded figure"

That's irrelevant.

the parayers that lucia puts in the mouth of the "angel" are similar to those printed in the books that Father Alvares De Moura

Yes, but that doesn't mean they didn't hear them from an "angel".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join