It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: carewemust

With all the crap you post...I think you might have a mental health issue and might need to see a doctor.

He's paid by the word probably.

is that why we get the date at the start of each post despite each post being dated by ATS itself, its now becoming clearer

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Biden/Harris is the best the left has to offer they're really scraping the bottom of a toilet.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just looked at what is purported to be a copy of Kamala's birth certificate.
Her mother is listed as Caucasian and her father is listed as Jamaican under color/race.
SOTN

So this would mean she is officially white/Jamaican.

Her mother is not Caucasian even 1/1024th lol, She is full Indian. Her dad on the other hand is mostly Caucasian.

I was just going by her birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I understand, was just pointing out the reality. I wonder why her mother put down Caucasian? Maybe a move to put her daughter in a higher cast bracket as to what she experienced coming from India which is a heavy cast system.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Her dad on the other hand is mostly Caucasian.

You really think so? I don't.

This is his grandmother, the daughter of slave owner and Irishman, Hamilton Brown, who was white.

Do you think Hamilton Brown married her mother? Do you think this woman in the picture married a white man? Or do you think this woman is the product of a slave raped?

edit on 12-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I understand, was just pointing out the reality. I wonder why her mother put down Caucasian? Maybe a move to put her daughter in a higher cast bracket as to what she experienced coming from India which is a heavy cast system.

In our new reality, Shaun King and Rachael Dolezal are black, so I don't really know where to draw any lines!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wondering what a white South African living in the US should be called....imagine the heads exploding if a white south african ran as a African American on a ticket....LOL!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you think Hamilton Brown married her mother? Do you think this woman in the picture married a white man? Or do you think this woman is the product of a slave raped?

IDK, do you? It seems they were well off...She looks to be as part of the family, pictures back then were rare...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

IDK, do you?

Please. Yeah, I know.
There were no mixed marriages back then.

Donald Harris has one white ancestor, his great grandfather, who was a slave owner. He is is mostly black, unless his grandmother, who descended from a black slave, was also raped by a white man.

You said that Kamala's Harris' father is mostly Caucasian. Based on the photo of his grandmother, you're wrong.

She looks to be as part of the family, pictures back then were rare...

There are plenty of pictures of well dressed slaves pre-civil war. That doesn't make them less black.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: HalWesten
Who cares what race she is besides Democrats? I certainly don't, I only know what I'm told about her record which sounds very nasty.

Um, you guys!!! apparently

The spammer OP, brought you guys cream, and you all lick it up!

That's because this is almost as bad as Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black. It's more of an exposure than it is a concern.

Ya, that was a funny one, still don't really care.

You don't care someone lies and says they are something they aren't to win votes? I do.

Every single goddammed one of them lies!! your guys lie, their guys lie..if you believe ANY of them..it's on you.

When their mouths are open, lies come out.

So if you say your black and your not and use it to get elected is ok?

You can have your ignorance, I want truth. Playing games with the truth is dangerous and you know it. Carry on with ignorant and see how that works.

I wouldn't vote for her, and her race should be irrelevant anyway, black, yellow, green, she could call herself a pineapple for all I care. It's not how I would vote..I doubt it's how you vote either.

Anyway, many Jamaicans have African ancestry, so she will skate by on that.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Lol
Biden is the one who pointed out her femaleness and race
What a dick

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: carewemust

With all the crap you post...I think you might have a mental health issue and might need to see a doctor.

He's paid by the word probably.

is that why we get the date at the start of each post despite each post being dated by ATS itself, its now becoming clearer

Well, who knows really, it was a smart ass comment/speculation by me..but, it's plausible.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
YEP...Apparently Joe had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

You don't pick as your running mate someone who says you've raped women, and have a racist attitude.

Not unless you're desperate.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You don't pick as your running mate someone who says you've raped women, and have a racist attitude.

Or ordered to , care. The optics about this suck so hard
I doubt even Joe could have concocted it. And Kamala
really has a nice smokescreen from Day 1: but the smell
of the rest of it is still a spritz of Glade on a really old
latrine.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Please. Yeah, I know.
There were no mixed marriages back then.

You know? You were there? Wow...

My point was she looked to be a part of the family. You don't take pictures back then unless they are family... That is all I'm saying... Kamala grew up in Canada and a very nice area of Berkeley CA. There isn't much African American in her life or genes...lol But it works now doesn't it geez...

Donald Harris has one white ancestor, his great grandfather, who was a slave owner. He is is mostly black, unless his grandmother, who descended from a black slave, was also raped by a white man.

Did he say that in his writings? He was a professor, well known one...

You said that Kamala's Harris' father is mostly Caucasian. Based on the photo of his grandmother, you're wrong.

Well he sure doesn't look black... What does it take these days to say you are African American?

When Kamala was sworn into the senate she was sworn in as the FIRST Indian American... You know what her mother was 100%?

Now she is African American...

There are plenty of pictures of well dressed slaves pre-civil war. That doesn't make them less black.

She was at least 50% white, right... What does that make Kamala 10% now, AND didn't live anywhere near that culture.

I'm not sure your point... I could say I'm Jewish since my mom has some Jewish in her heritage... I'm about as Jewish as you are though...

edit on 12-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

latrine.

Plus, there's growing evidence that Democrats want to win the U.S. Senate almost as much as the Presidency. Mail-in voting might fail to elect Biden, but there are little "pockets" being targeted that could shift the Senate to Democrats.

They are DESPERATE to Impeach and Remove President Trump, because he's in charge of the DOJ that is investigating both Democrat and Republican crimes... Most of them we know nothing about. Thousands of sealed indictments/cases.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

How about Malcolm X, is he no longer African American??

Ooh no his rival and probably one of the men who green lighted the order to have him assassinated, Louis Farrakhan, nope is he now excised from the AA community.

Harry Belafonte, of our parents youth, marching and showing love to the civil rights movement, no?? throw him out too,??

Colin Powell, once the darling to the Republicans once came on our ship to give a hooraah speech in Al Jubail KSA, fine man until he lied like a bad man..what ?? no love not even as an AA whose belt buckle lost it's sheen.

Cicely Tyson, actress back in the day

Shirley Chisholm who was the first Black woman to ran for president, yup black folks should throw her out too.

Kareem Abdul Jahbar,?? Noooo! Say it ain't so say it ain't so.

Patrick Ewing, et- tu Patrick et -tu??..

Yaphet Kotto, dude from Magnum P.I ??..GTFO!!

Marion Jones, you thief of African American heritage, throw those damned Olympic medals away, you imposter.

And Senator Kamala D Harris..how fk-ing dare you!!.. claiming Black heritage just because your father is a Black Jamaican with both slave owner and slave labourer ancestry and your mother a dark skinned woman from India over there somewhere.. like that never happened within the confines of the United States among AAs.

To BLACK folks on ATS whether you agree with me or not on my brand of politics... I hope you recognized insidious divide and conquer politics when you see it.

To WHITE Folks and others viewing this pls take the time to research the complexities of the AA community cuz we cannot be separated like that, folks have been moving back and forth from the Caribbean even before America became the United States of America, understand the slave ships docked in the Isle of the Caribbean , drop some Africans off and landed some in the U.S
and rebel slaves or just the unruly were often sent to the Caribbean as punishment, leaving behind family members who would one day be called African Americans.

edit on 13-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Who cares her mind and mouth spew only garbage.

Her and Biden aren't qualified to wipe their own ass.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

latrine.

Plus, there's growing evidence that Democrats want to win the U.S. Senate almost as much as the Presidency. Mail-in voting might fail to elect Biden, but there are little "pockets" being targeted that could shift the Senate to Democrats.

They are DESPERATE to Impeach and Remove President Trump, because he's in charge of the DOJ that is investigating both Democrat and Republican crimes... Most of them we know nothing about. Thousands of sealed indictments/cases.

Well, he might want to start bringing these investigations to the forefront. Hell, if Trump proves that he’s going after both sides and is effective at draining the swamp, I might even throw him a vote in November!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join