It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Democrats did it again !!!

They preach and shout "EQUALITY" all while placing people into race categories and then promise to end racism !!

Democrat 2020 is total ass-backwards 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
God in heaven Mrs.Kamala Harris has no idea who or what she has just anchored herself too.

This woman is going to be dissected piece by piece and what will she get for it ' The Presidency ' ? I seriously doubt it.

She's just taking one for the team, she knows we'll all be considered racists for saying anything negative. Unfortunately for her, we had enough of that in the 2010's and it lost its luster.

We will be silenced no longer!

I am sick and tired of the tyranny of forced silence by the liberal left.

We need to start a "We will not be silenced" campaign for conservatives who are sick and tired of: having co-workers get you fired for saying something conservative, expelling students for having a picture of Trump in a positive light, beating us for wearing a red hat, doxing us for a conservative word, sending us death threats for not complying with their demands we be silent and obey them.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Meh
As long as one tells people upfront there will be gender, sexual, and racial discrimination, it is ok.

She checked all the discriminated boxes.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The only way is to get and publish a DNA test !!!

Testing Testing Testing !!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
We need to start a "We will not be silenced" campaign for conservatives who are sick and tired of: having co-workers get you fired for saying something conservative, expelling students for having a picture of Trump in a positive light, beating us for wearing a red hat, doxing us for a conservative word, sending us death threats for not complying with their demands we be silent and obey them.

You left out burning your Bible, cutting off your pig's head and warring on Christmas.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Who cares what race she is besides Democrats? I certainly don't, I only know what I'm told about her record which sounds very nasty.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: The2Billies

You left out burning your Bible, cutting off your pig's head and warring on Christmas.

You filthy stonecutters take care of all of that.
We owe you thanks.
..!. .!..

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Who cares what race she is besides Democrats?

Pretty much every Republican in this thread since they don't do identity politics. That's the trick, you pretend to be the opposite of what your enemy is while being the same as them. It gives people the illusion that there's a difference.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The only way is to get and publish a DNA test !!!

Testing Testing Testing !!!!

Willie Brown wants those test results.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not African American.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Who cares what race she is besides Democrats? I certainly don't, I only know what I'm told about her record which sounds very nasty.

Um, you guys!!! apparently

edit on 12-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

The spammer OP, brought you guys cream, and you all lick it up!
edit on 12-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Lots of Republicans on this thread seem to care!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Not African American.

Uhmmm. Her father is not pictured in your photograph.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It’s a moot point.

I told my wife last night, “This will be spun as the DNC now having a woman of color with a law enforcement background who can navigate the issues at hand.” This morning I check FB and start reading the comments section of every news article discussing Kamala and the clearly the DNC doesn’t even need to put the work in, the DNC voting base is already saying it and celebrating it.

Physiologically, I can see how this works (and yep, it’s all ‘the feels’) because I think inherently, people believe that we can play one role in life and change for the better when the times change. People also want to feel like they’re playing a part in bettering our country. But with that, I think it’s important to understand that most people do not spend time thinking about politics the way we do. The majority are taking what the media puts out and moving on with their day.
Sure, you have opposing viewpoints and people posting facts in those same comment sections, but we’re at a point now where “facts” go both ways, leaving everyone at a stalemate. Those who take a real interest in it are already decided on where their votes are going.

How many on here have changed their stance as a result of interacting here? I know some people have walked away from both sides, but what is that, 2-5 members? And was it even the discussions here, or events in their own lives that brought on the change?

If debating is your thing, than have at it. There’s plenty of debate to be had, but I’m not sold on the idea it is fruitful debate and serves more as an avenue to lash out at people and belittle each other. There’s no way I can be convinced that is a positive/creative hobby.

My time discussing politics is coming to an end. I stuck my head in the door for 4 years to see if my previous beliefs that politics were all BS were true or not and I have my answer. It was fun for a while, but I’m very much realizing how much of my life has turned to endless debating of two-sided facts in a hopeless situation and how much time I’ve wasted on it. Whether I come here or other areas to discuss politics, it devolves to the same points that are made in every single post ad nausea.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: testing123

Not African American.

Yes he is.

He is the male.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: testing123

Not African American.

Yes he is.

He is the male.

I'm sorry but you are incorrect. Just do a Google image search and you will see. You posted a picture of her grandfather on her mother's side.

www.latimes.com...
edit on 12-8-2020 by testing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I've yet to meet an Indian I didn't respect, until now. I even told my wife while she was pregnant that I want to find an Indian pediatrician because they're "no nonsense" and tell it like it is. We deeply respect Dr. Anumukonda and she loves our kid. Extremely brilliant woman that came here for a better life as well as her husband who is a heart surgeon. I can't bring myself to associate an Indian with Kamala Harris.

Hey, who has four A's, no F's, and still categorically fails?

Kamala Harris

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Um, you guys!!! apparently

The spammer OP, brought you guys cream, and you all lick it up!

That's because this is almost as bad as Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black. It's more of an exposure than it is a concern.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I've yet to meet an Indian I didn't respect, until now. I even told my wife while she was pregnant that I want to find an Indian pediatrician because they're "no nonsense" and tell it like it is. We deeply respect Dr. Anumukonda and she loves our kid. Extremely brilliant woman that came here for a better life as well as her husband who is a heart surgeon. I can't bring myself to associate an Indian with Kamala Harris.

Hey, who has four A's, no F's, and still categorically fails?

Kamala Harris

Blame it on her black/Jamaican side of the family

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Lol, a persons background/ancestry/race/creed does not make them good, or bad

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join