It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
My question is is she anti-American or she going to go into the closet and hide her face when the # hits the fan in America

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hence why America designated on every government forms the sole distinguishing difference between dark skin, a simple “/“

As far as I know it’s always. “ black / African American “ . This great country finds it necessary to call blacks African Americans.

It’s not a voting base.

Any mixed race person in this country is wha their skin color happens to be.

I’m sure you have a brilliant logic to refute all this

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My question is is she anti-American or she going to go into the closet and hide her face when the # hits the fan in America

Let me decide for ya what to think of her ....
better yet let the internet decide.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Jamaican is the nationality of a country comprising of numerous ethnic groups. As most people know, the majority of Jamaicans (78%), are of African descent, along with those of East Indian, East Asian, Middle-Eastern and European ancestry Europe

www.quora.com...

What you have shown us is that it is possible that her ancestry is entirely East Indian.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

With all the crap you post...I think you might have a mental health issue and might need to see a doctor.

He swapped with xuenchen this election cycle.

He’s gonna spam with flame and bait threads until the election.

Page 1 and 2 are always the same, he’s gonna finish what xuen started and take the site down completely with posts like these
edit on 12-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

I believe that their was talk some time back that she was??

I'm sure it will come up.

They have his phone.
Some other Chicago family was also involved.
It will all see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
CARE,
I do love you, but I think this misses the mark. This Jamaican stuff doesn't mean she isn't legitimately a black women by the standards in the Black Community since that ancestry trail includes Africa. I would share here that I do have a Black friend on FB start the is she black question and I did say yes. I am sure he is trying to say that in the 'hood' as he calls it, they will vote for her but she is going to have to answer 'is she black' in a reverse of Biden's insult to the Black Community.

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Ever since Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden announced U.S. Senator KAMALA DEVI HARRIS as his running mate earlier today, the media has been (falsely) describing her over and over as, AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Kamala's birth father is Donald Harris, born in the country of JAMAICA, and a former professor at Stamford university.

According to his Stanford bio, Donald is a naturalized U.S. citizen.

He attended the University of California Berkeley and worked at the University of Wisconsin (Madison) before coming to California.

He's traveled extensively, and often spoke about the economic situation in his home nation of Jamaica, and how to improve the economy there, and in other developing nations.

Kamala's birth mother is Shyamala Harris, born in Chennai, INDIA. She raised Kamala after divorcing Donald in 1971. Shyamala passed in 2009. On Mother's Day this year, Senator Harris tweeted:

"I’m the daughter of a mother who broke down all kinds of barriers. Shyamala Harris was no more than five feet tall, but if you ever met her, you would think she was seven feet tall. She had such spirit and tenacity and I’m thankful every day to have been raised by her."

Source for all - and photos: www.marieclaire.com...

THE TRUTH: Kamala Devi Harris is Jamaican-Indian American. Not African American.

Apparently, just because Kamala is darker than people of European heritage, agenda-driven liberals in the media, and maybe candidate Joe Biden himself, intentionally refer her incorrectly as an African-American.

To label Kamala as African American, is a slap in the face of REAL African Americans. Anyone whose has one or both parents born in a Caribbean nation can be referred to as African American, when they really aren't. It dilutes and insults Americans who immigrated here from Africa, and those whose heritage traces back to the African continent...with "slavery" as part of that heritage.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Just curious why it matter's if she's a 'real Black' and not a phony 'Jamaican Black'?

It's not like Trump is white, it's obvious his father mated with a butternut squash.

edit on 12-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
All the real blacks vote for joe, surely she voted for joe, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

Yes....phone calls....or at least her number showed up on logs.....and I believe it was to Foxx if I recall correctly...

THAT'S RIGHT...the Jussie Smollett BS helped Harris (and Booker) pass their Anti-Lynching Bill...which was being voted on at the same time as Smollett's prank.

Damn that anti-lynching bill too!

That legislature sucks so bad man. Now we can't lynch anyone.

Lynching people was already illegal.
Jussie Smollett is just as disappointed as you are.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Didn't her dad call her out for being a liar? She also claimed to be Indian/American for something involving India. Phony Kamala is a fraud, she's the perfect fit for the radical left. I also don't think she'll pull any democrats back who walked away.

Did you see Colbert ask her about the debates when she called Biden out for working with segregationists? Kalama said it was just a debate, it's what you do in a debate, so Colbert laughed with her and said "so it didn't mean anything?" I don't expect anything to come of this, they eat each other up and then the ones that lose come crawling back with their tails between their legs like Clinton did in 2008 after she lost to obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You are posting facts about a political person to a voting base that thought Elizabeth Warren was Native American.

They don't care about actual ancestry.

What they care about is skin tone.

She is brown enough to be put into the "African-American" box.

That is going to be good enough for them.

That's exactly right. These are the same people who call black people in Europe "African-American". They're idiots.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't like Harris, but this whole black/not black Indian/not Indian thing is pretty stupid.

My ancestry is predominantly Italian-German. Sometimes, I say I'm Italian. Sometimes, I say I'm German. The vast majority of the time I say I'm an American, because personally, I think saying Italian-American, or German-American sounds stupid, and at the most should be reserved for people who were born outside of the country and immigrated in.

And since when does is being Jamaican make someone not black? The hell is up with that? So, is Bob Marley not black anymore? What about Alicia Keys?

Yall on a whole nother level of BS with this one.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
My ancestry is predominantly Italian-German.

Well, at least you're 50% good.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

Why does it matter though? Was it her choice to pick her ancestors? 🤣

I'm related to a Brigadier General in the Confederacy. My family from that side were Democrats, ironically. None of it really matters. I mean, it's interesting but as it reflects on me as a person, pretty meaningless.

I read about him and inherited his mouth and drinking though.

In a normal society, it doesn't matter. But in the current society, this same party is the party who tried to disqualify Trump because his dad was caught up in a KKK brawl outside of his residence in the 1920's. It's calling out their hypocrisy. The same woman who called Biden out for working with segregationalists (racists in their terminology) has now forgotten all about that and accepted his invite to be the VP. If she really thought Joe was a racist, she wouldn't have agreed to be his VP. She's a fraud, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yep, I thought I remembered that she is descended from a famous slave owning family in Jamacia. I checked and it was her FATHER who said he is directly descended from a famous slave owner.

Shouldn't she be cancelled by the cancel culture unless she apologizes and pays reparations to all the descendants of the slaves her family owned?

Doesn't being the direct ancestor of a black slave owning family automatically make her white?

Well that gives her something in common with Joe, turns out he has slave owning ancestors too. cloverchronicle.com...

edit on 8/12/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
God in heaven Mrs.Kamala Harris has no idea who or what she has just anchored herself too.

This woman is going to be dissected piece by piece and what will she get for it ' The Presidency ' ? I seriously doubt it.

She's just taking one for the team, she knows we'll all be considered racists for saying anything negative. Unfortunately for her, we had enough of that in the 2010's and it lost its luster.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Being called black is an insult to Jamaicans.. Ask one...I know im from NY a reply to: carewemust

Must be like calling a Guatemalan "Mexican". We have some women that work here from different parts of South America and they'll get pissed if someone calls them a Mexican.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yup, the same people who tried to say George Zimmerman was white.

Can't have facts messing up their narrative.

In Zimmerman's case CNN intentionally whitened his photo and left out of their narrative that he was raised in a Hispanic home.

So don't be surprised if soon Kamala's pictures are darker and she was raised in the Bronx.

While leaving out that she has a slave owner in her family tree.

I'll bet most black people that have some white in them have a slave owner in their family tree somewhere. How and why someone did that much research to discover this is another thing. Then to broadcast it to people like something cool to say about her on message boards.

I like to brag that I'm a descendant of Adam and Eve.

That'll get you hated on more than being a descendant of a Confederate soldier.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh wow
Will she personally be making reparations?
I would pay to watch her pay off corn pop.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join