It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
Kamala says she likes being asked to prove that she's "Black enough".

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Demanding that Joe Biden pick a Black Woman was racist and sexist.

Not if you're a black women.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I thought African-American and Black American were going out of vogue. They are putting everybody not white under the blanket term of "person of color" nowadays. That way they can segregate everybody from the white folk.

Maybe they can have their own club, their own caucus, their own colleges, their own movements, their own slogans, their own organizations, their own special college studies separate and segregated from the whiteys....oh, wait...
edit on 12-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
God in heaven Mrs.Kamala Harris has no idea who or what she has just anchored herself too.

This woman is going to be dissected piece by piece and what will she get for it ' The Presidency ' ? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Being called black is an insult to Jamaicans.. Ask one...I know im from NY a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
As I understand it, her mother is of (East) Indian descent, while her father is from Jamaica.

As a Jamaican, he is, at least in part, descendant from African slaves imported to the island.

Sen. Harris herself was born in the US, and is therefore an American.

To be specific, Senator Harris is an American of mixed Indian/African descent, or, in the shorthand of a racist, white supremacist culture:

African-American.

So Democrats consider her African-American now.

Thanks for clarifying.

It will be interesting to see what Advertisements the Biden-Harris team places in India-American publications, considering what they've said about Kamala Devi Harris thus far...

The Indian community is rightly excited about Kamala Harris’s candidacy for the U. S. Presidency.

It makes the Indian community’s identity visible.

It highlights the wide ranging contributions of Indian academics, IT engineers, medical professionals, and Technopreneurs.

Kamala Harris’s own family background exemplifies and strengthens Indian immigrants’ image as a model community.
From IndiaAbroad.com: www.indiaabroad.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

Yup, the same people who tried to say George Zimmerman was white.

Can't have facts messing up their narrative.

In Zimmerman's case CNN intentionally whitened his photo and left out of their narrative that he was raised in a Hispanic home.

So don't be surprised if soon Kamala's pictures are darker and she was raised in the Bronx.

While leaving out that she has a slave owner in her family tree.

I'll bet most black people that have some white in them have a slave owner in their family tree somewhere. How and why someone did that much research to discover this is another thing. Then to broadcast it to people like something cool to say about her on message boards.

I like to brag that I'm a descendant of Adam and Eve.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Thank-you. Whoever said Kamala and Joe will make a good team of chameleon panderers, was spot on.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In Zimmerman's case CNN intentionally whitened his photo and left out of their narrative that he was raised in a Hispanic home.

So don't be surprised if soon Kamala's pictures are darker and she was raised in the Bronx.

I'll bet most black people that have some white in them have a slave owner in their family tree somewhere. How and why someone did that much research to discover this is another thing. Then to broadcast it to people like something cool to say about her on message boards.

That's a lot of generational inbreeding.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

To label Kamala as African American, is a slap in the face of REAL African Americans. Anyone whose has one or both parents born in a Caribbean nation can be referred to as African American, when they really aren't. It dilutes and insults Americans who immigrated here from Africa, and those whose heritage traces back to the African continent...with "slavery" as part of that heritage.

-CareWeMust

Well she is kind of brown...does that count? I think she is saying she is black...like Warren who said she was American Indian. On the liberal side it all makes sense...lol

Actually, Kamala Harris is "Black". That encompasses a much larger sphere of population. I don't think "Black" is an ethnic group, per se.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

CNN says that's one of the reasons Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris. He was impressed by how well she weathered his attacks on her in the debates. (We know it was the other way around, but CNN has to keep Biden as top-dog.)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

me tpo

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
As I understand it, her mother is of (East) Indian descent, while her father is from Jamaica.

As a Jamaican, he is, at least in part, descendant from African slaves imported to the island.

Sen. Harris herself was born in the US, and is therefore an American.

To be specific, Senator Harris is an American of mixed Indian/African descent, or, in the shorthand of a racist, white supremacist culture:

African-American.

Jamaican is not Africa. Her family also owned slaves. The real racism though is Obama never talking about his white ancestors and their history. Only Kenyan which is absolutely racists.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So the dEms have officially thrown in the towel

Again

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
As an independent I really dont see this choice and I'm not sure who it hurts more Biden choosing a token black ho or the black ho accepting the request. She was a District Attorney who furthered the prison corruption lobby and an avid supporter of the Clinton dynasty who authored and catered to laws at locked away many for years for simple offenses like marijuana by bill and Hillary. I am not sure this goes over well for Black southern Christians and protestors currently protesting to defund the police. Honestly, it was the first question that came to mind when thinking what solution is this pick going to solve.

Unfortunately, I think this pick will only result in further destabilization by BLM and other groups that have felt disenfranchised by the democratic party and the American justice system. Trump has a smile on tonight that his chances of continuing the efforts of MAGA and keeping the American dream alive have become more and more concrete.

Unfortunately, I am not quite sure the rioters - protestors - antarchist will even wait till the elections to hold more cities hostage. The pick will make the majority of them angry if they do minimal digging on her. They will know their voice is in vain and the DNC could really care less about inequality. Perhaps the DNC knows its a wash and they want to continue just burning it down till America becomes numb to major changes in government and losses of freedom.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Muninn
I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

Yes....phone calls....or at least her number showed up on logs.....and I believe it was to Foxx if I recall correctly...

THAT'S RIGHT...the Jussie Smollett BS helped Harris (and Booker) pass their Anti-Lynching Bill...which was being voted on at the same time as Smollett's prank.

Damn that anti-lynching bill too!

That legislature sucks so bad man. Now we can't lynch anyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Actually we are descendants of Noah.....

originally posted by: musicismagic

me tpo

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Biden Harris Ticket is the most dangerous one in American history.

Her support of a mandatory buyback came weeks after then presidential hopeful Robert “Beto” O’Rourke pushed for “a mandatory buyback of every assault weapon in our country.”

During a November 6, 2019, CNN interview, Biden answered in the affirmative when asked if he was coming for guns. CNN’s Anderson Cooper said, “So, to gun owners out there who say, well, a Biden administration means they’re going to come for my guns?”

Biden replied, “Bingo. You’re right if you have an assault weapon. The fact of the matter is, they should be illegal, period.

www.breitbart.com...

In the era of BLM,Antifa,Covid and5 year old kids getting executed in the streets of America.

Your right to self defense has never been more important.

Harris is a fraud.

Biden is a fraud.

Their party is a fraud.

And if those FASCISTS win.

You, me, this country is dead.
edit on 12-8-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That poor little boy and his sisters

Murdered by a racist piece of sh!t

And those on this very site who “claim” to stand against racism will be silent on the matter. They’ll simply blame the gun. Like they blamed ‘the car’ for what happened in Charlottesville.

That little boy won’t get a state funeral. His parents won’t receive a folded flag and nobody will riot over his death.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

don't you have any other problems? how about just letting the internet rest for a few days and do something nice? sports maybe? make love. go to the theatre or cinema. go for a walk, meet friends. read a good book. by the way: great move by biden! good woman! i smell fear! greetings from france!
edit on 12-8-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join