It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Many American’s of black skin have pointed out they are not African-American.

They are Black.

It covers all.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

How relevant is the ethnic mix of an American citizen?

Surely an American citizen is an American. All else is some sort of racial profiling.

Apparently it matters, in fact even your political flavour decides how American you are.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

With all the crap you post...I think you might have a mental health issue and might need to see a doctor.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

They are Black.

It covers all.

I know that is currently colloquially accept terminology.

That being said since growing up Ive never felt comfortable using the word "black."

No ones skin color is actually "black" its brown, and it just sounds wrong when people throw it around. I know a majority of PoC arent offended by it, and use the term, but its just not for me. Its a misnomer IMO.

Just like I dont like being called "white" I prefer "Caucasian" or having my heritage referenced with American.

Plus the dichotomy between "Black" and "White" I think furthers the divide in us as people, when in all actuality we are a spectrum, none of us are truly "White" and none of us are really "Black"... were all people

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wrote a thread about this a year ago. I found a news clip of her claiming to be the first Indian woman in the senate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She's always been a fraud and always will be.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Muninn
I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

Yes....phone calls....or at least her number showed up on logs.....and I believe it was to Foxx if I recall correctly...

Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris

@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

With all the crap you post...I think you might have a mental health issue and might need to see a doctor.

Go back to Canada! Research Cameco! Denounce Trudeau!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

He's paid by the word probably.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I wrote a thread about this a year ago. I found a news clip of her claiming to be the first Indian woman in the senate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She's always been a fraud and always will be.

And Bill DeBlasio is very similar......Warren Wilhelm Jr.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I live in Canada dummy.
Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Not too many of us here are fond of Trudeau, so what about Cameco? I'm looking it up.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

Yup, the same people who tried to say George Zimmerman was white.

Can't have facts messing up their narrative.

The guy who Obama said looked like his son, if he had one?

link   

Nice.

All those crap post kept ATS interesting for all these years but I guess now that shop maybe closing up it's cool for you to crap on them.

You are super awesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust

The media is saying it so frequently, even hard-core African American leaders like AL Sharpton are referring to her as African American. Once again, we have another Black leader treating African American voters as stupid sheep.

I guess we should just ignore the fact that she has self-identified as an Indian-American before.

She's a chameleon!!!

And ETA.. it's not like Democrats care about culture and upbringing.

All about the color of the skin....

Isn't that the definition of racist?

You're right. Demanding that Joe Biden pick a Black Woman was racist and sexist.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What amazes me more than anything is which people are hung up on race and race identification, rather her being just a generally poor candidate...albeit a slightly better one than old Joe himself.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Muninn
I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

Yes....phone calls....or at least her number showed up on logs.....and I believe it was to Foxx if I recall correctly...

THAT'S RIGHT...the Jussie Smollett BS helped Harris (and Booker) pass their Anti-Lynching Bill...which was being voted on at the same time as Smollett's prank.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yup, the same people who tried to say George Zimmerman was white.

Can't have facts messing up their narrative.

In Zimmerman's case CNN intentionally whitened his photo and left out of their narrative that he was raised in a Hispanic home.

So don't be surprised if soon Kamala's pictures are darker and she was raised in the Bronx.

While leaving out that she has a slave owner in her family tree.

CNN had better toe the line. Joe Biden's campaign doesn't want the VP pick to get more attention than Joe Biden himself. That's one reason why his handler's didn't want Kamala as his running mate. I can see Biden's staff telling her to quiet down several times between now and November.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Not too many of us here are fond of Trudeau, so what about Cameco? I'm looking it up.

How much do they owe? How are they connected to Uranium 1? Just to start......

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What's great about that thread is that I could have copied it word for word and reposted it without editing.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Annee

They are Black.

It covers all.

I know that is currently colloquially accept terminology.

That being said since growing up Ive never felt comfortable using the word "black."

No ones skin color is actually "black" its brown, and it just sounds wrong when people throw it around. I know a majority of PoC arent offended by it, and use the term, but its just not for me. Its a misnomer IMO.

Just like I dont like being called "white" I prefer "Caucasian" or having my heritage referenced with American.

Plus the dichotomy between "Black" and "White" I think furthers the divide in us as people, when in all actuality we are a spectrum, none of us are truly "White" and none of us are really "Black"... were all people

I understand that.

But, using it to try to degrade Kamala Harris is childish — to say the least.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join