It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Muninn
You know you are a pos when her own father says that she is a disgrace to her family.

She is also descended from Jamaican slave owners...according to her dad.

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner" --Donald Harris

dailycaller.com...

But that's different, you know, democrats and all that.

link   
I wouldn't care if you were plaid, it's all about character.

Making it about race is just one of a predictable series of deflections we're all going to unfortunately have to suffer through before November.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

Yup, the same people who tried to say George Zimmerman was white.

Can't have facts messing up their narrative.

In Zimmerman's case CNN intentionally whitened his photo and left out of their narrative that he was raised in a Hispanic home.

So don't be surprised if soon Kamala's pictures are darker and she was raised in the Bronx.

While leaving out that she has a slave owner in her family tree.

I'll bet most black people that have some white in them have a slave owner in their family tree somewhere. How and why someone did that much research to discover this is another thing. Then to broadcast it to people like something cool to say about her on message boards.

This assumed fact does something to her I just don't know what it is or care too much.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Couldn't be that her father is the POS?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Why does it matter though? Was it her choice to pick her ancestors? 🤣

I'm related to a Brigadier General in the Confederacy. My family from that side were Democrats, ironically. None of it really matters. I mean, it's interesting but as it reflects on me as a person, pretty meaningless.

I read about him and inherited his mouth and drinking though.
edit on 11-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 11-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

She can handle the dirt...

It is the dirty stuff she has done that will get her.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I hope she has thick skin because the next couple of months its going to get ugly, all the dirt that will come up on her.
😈

Was she involved with that Jesse Smollett BS too?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To label Kamala as African American, is a slap in the face of REAL African Americans. Anyone whose has one or both parents born in a Caribbean nation can be referred to as African American, when they really aren't. It dilutes and insults Americans who immigrated here from Africa, and those whose heritage traces back to the African continent...with "slavery" as part of that heritage.

-CareWeMust

Well she is kind of brown...does that count? I think she is saying she is black...like Warren who said she was American Indian. On the liberal side it all makes sense...lol

link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Why does it matter though? Was it her choice to pick her ancestors? 🤣

I'm related to a Brigadier General in the Confederacy. My family from that side were Democrats, ironically. None of it really matters. I mean, it's interesting but as it reflects on me as a person, pretty meaningless.

I read about him and inherited his mouth and drinking though.

According to the left's logic then yes you are a racist.

I don't make up the rules, sorry.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

😈

I believe that their was talk some time back that she was??

I'm sure it will come up.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

She can handle the dirt...

ahem, we know that because of Willie Brown.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
As I understand it, her mother is of (East) Indian descent, while her father is from Jamaica.

As a Jamaican, he is, at least in part, descendant from African slaves imported to the island.

Not quite.
Kamala's father, Donald, himself wrote the following:

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)..."

archive.is...-2666.0-2675.207

Kamala is descended from slave OWNERS....

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Couldn't be that her father is the POS?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..so to speak.

link   
So who really gives a rip?
Hell, even Obama was a half-rican.

I’m much more interested in their politics than their family tree.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Ever since Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden announced U.S. Senator KAMALA DEVI HARRIS as his running mate earlier today, the media has been (falsely) describing her over and over as, AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Kamala's birth father is Donald Harris, born in the country of JAMAICA, and a former professor at Stamford university.

According to his Stanford bio, Donald is a naturalized U.S. citizen.

He attended the University of California Berkeley and worked at the University of Wisconsin (Madison) before coming to California.

He's traveled extensively, and often spoke about the economic situation in his home nation of Jamaica, and how to improve the economy there, and in other developing nations.

Kamala's birth mother is Shyamala Harris, born in Chennai, INDIA. She raised Kamala after divorcing Donald in 1971. Shyamala passed in 2009. On Mother's Day this year, Senator Harris tweeted:

"I’m the daughter of a mother who broke down all kinds of barriers. Shyamala Harris was no more than five feet tall, but if you ever met her, you would think she was seven feet tall. She had such spirit and tenacity and I’m thankful every day to have been raised by her."

Source for all - and photos: www.marieclaire.com...

THE TRUTH: Kamala Devi Harris is Jamaican-Indian American. Not African American.

Apparently, just because Kamala is darker than people of European heritage, agenda-driven liberals in the media, and maybe candidate Joe Biden himself, intentionally refer her incorrectly as an African-American.

To label Kamala as African American, is a slap in the face of REAL African Americans. Anyone whose has one or both parents born in a Caribbean nation can be referred to as African American, when they really aren't. It dilutes and insults Americans who immigrated here from Africa, and those whose heritage traces back to the African continent...with "slavery" as part of that heritage.

-CareWeMust

Wow.. peak ignorance and cognitive dissonance...

Jamaicans are decedents of the African slave trade. She was born here in America.. thus.. African + Indian American.

BTW.. pretty on brand for a right winger to start critiquing someones race.

Yet all the right wingers on here deny bigotry and racsim... yet here you are, without provocation, claiming Ms. Harris isnt black enough.

Im pretty sure thats not something for a Caucasian conservative to decide.

At least hide your bigotry.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

😈

Yes....phone calls....or at least her number showed up on logs.....and I believe it was to Foxx if I recall correctly...
edit on 8/11/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How relevant is the ethnic mix of an American citizen?

Surely an American citizen is an American. All else is some sort of racial profiling.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

As far as I have been taught, Jamaica was British. So wouldn't that make her a British American Indian? Or are we going like WAY back in history and getting ready to blame the Muslims for slavery even starting?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join