It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Thanks,^^ should make perfect sense even to the extremely dense...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Race is fake

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She would strengthen herself immensely as a candidate (even "just" being the VP candidate, considering the apparent possible dementia of Biden at this point), by stepping up quickly - like in the next day or two, and clarifying her heritage. In doing so, also state that she hopes whether people think she's Caribbean-Indian-American, African-American, or simply "American" has no bearing on whether people do or not support her.

High-level politicians have access to the best healthcare our tax money can buy, and temd to have staying power beyond what their apparent health and lifestyles would normally afford them, but the man is 77, so...81 at the end of his first term? Don't get me wromg, I've known people in their 90's who you'd think were exceptionally-healthy 60-somethings, but Joe not making it through his term is definitely a consideration.

The folks who aren't 100% rabid Democrat True Believers (which I believe is a much larger percentage than most people think) may be put off by Joe, whether for his politics, or his apparent pedophile tendencies. Not to the point they turn Trumpkin, but there will certainly be a segment for whom, if Harris can spark their interest, will vote the Biden-Harris ticket, rather than simply abstaining.

Enough already with making candidates about their skin color, religion, sexual orientation. The fringe loonies care, but then the media shoves it down our throats like its inportant to the other 99% of us - its not.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
Now we got the new birtherizm.

Trump stokes 'birther' theory about Kamala Harris
www.bbc.com...

Focused on bull sht and not on her policies, I'm not filled with glee over his or her nomination, but that's who got right now..I think they are about as milk toast as one can get.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Hey, I totally support you voting for Kanye. Ask your friends to do the same.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

You love serving agents of chaos don't ya!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
Hey man he should vote where his heart is. I always like Kanyes first album. I'm still voting trump. But hey, Kanye needs love too.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

You love serving agents of chaos don't ya!

I'm not sure what else to expect from a sycophant, his idol is the biggest # stirrer on the planet, in the most powerful position.

Monkey see monkey do ...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Spider879
Hey man he should vote where his heart is. I always like Kanyes first album. I'm still voting trump. But hey, Kanye needs love too.

Kanye needs his meds.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If I seriously said to my friend I was going to vote for Kanye...I doubt I would have friends for much longer.

Or worse, they would follow suit for ironic purposes and next thing you know, Yeezy is getting his head on Mount Rushmore

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you African American? Is that why this upsets you?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
An, it REALLY bugs you to have people of colour in power doesn't it, you insecure tragic little rednecks.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We really should just define people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We really should just define people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Define “WE”.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Define “WE”.

Wee is something old people do in their pants when they sneeze.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

True.
But Harris' character sucks...and her color is the only reason Biden picked her.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

True.
But Harris' character sucks...and her color is the only reason Biden picked her.

Well, the amusing thing is, the second you criticize her character, the leftists will cry racism.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

True.

Well, the amusing thing is, the second you criticize her character, the leftists will cry racism.

They're just too easily triggered.
She's a political whore...and there's nothing racist about calling a spade a spade.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

True.

They're just too easily triggered.
She's a political whore...and there's nothing racist about calling a spade a spade.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join