It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The fact you have to research and argue that she is black in some way.....should tell you a lot.

What it tells everyone is that a little bit of research easily debunks the OP headline: FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

She isn't African American.....she is at most Jamaican or British American.

Oddly, she identified as Indian American until recently.

Kinda like how DeBlasio changed his name to fit the narrative.

The entire reason Biden said what he said in the primaries about being backed by the only African American senator was because Kamala is NOT african American.

If Biden had the ability to think on his feet he would have said it.
edit on 8/13/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That photo wasn't cheap..The way she dressed was not average, someone(s) cared for her.

Like I said, she was a business woman. She was a free woman.

So all her ancestors were a slave rape situation

At least her mother. No telling how many women before her were also slaves that were raped in that family.

YOU are the one suggesting all this, not him... It seems he has a different perspective on HIS family than you do...lol

So? Donald Harris doesn't advertise the fact that his great grandfather had sex with a woman who was not allowed to say no, at the time. That's rape. Do you think that he condones his great grandfather raping his slaves?

but my point is she wasn't black until recently...

She was black when she went to Howard University.

edit on 13-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So? Donald Harris doesn't advertise the fact that his father had sex with a woman who was not allowed to say no, at the time. That's rape. Do you think that he condones his great grandfather raping his slaves?

Not sure how we got on this subject, but just because you say it doesn't make it fact.

She was black when she went to Howard University.

Caucasian to Indian, to black, back to Indian, back to black...lol I guess whatever works...reminds me of Hillary and Biden switching to their black voices when they talk to a minority crowd.

If she is the first black female VP does she also get to keep her "first Indian/American Senator" label too?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Jamaica a country with a multi ethnic population, 92% being black, from Africa.
www.blackfacts.com...

Most Jamaicans are of African descent, with smaller minorities of Europeans, East Indians, Chinese and others or mixed ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not sure how we got on this subject

You made the assertion that Kamala Harris' father was mostly Caucasian. He's not. That's a fact.

If she is the first black female VP does she also get to keep her "first Indian/American Senator" label too?

You are obtusely myopic! Or, myopically obtuse...I can't decide.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To be fair, Jamaicans are like the Sicilians of Black ethnicity. American Blacks don't consider them Black and Jamaicans think they're better than the average Black.

Here's an article on this whole bizarro mentality.

edit on 13-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

American Blacks don't consider them Black and Jamaicans think they're better than the average Black.

Okay...Whatever...

Today in African American history: Celebrating life of Bob Marley. Bob Marley, the internationally famous and influential performer and promoter of reggae music, was born in northern Jamaica on this date in 1945. Today he would have been 70 years old.

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

They like to co-opt the talented ones.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is true, when I lived in Chicago a Jamaican man I knew was one of the most racist guys I have met towards other American born blacks calling them spoiled little children.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Das because he had tree jobs, mon! Not like da other lazy lima beans wit only one job.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Don Lemon, the smartest man in Media...says Kamala Harris is NOT African-American!

www.youtube.com...

CASE CLOSED!
(BTW...Don Lemon is also a REAL African-American...so he is obviously unchallengeable)
edit on 13-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL, he gave that uppity Black woman a beat down. Nothing like a cat fight.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, he gave that uppity Black woman a beat down. Nothing like a cat fight.

He was right about that Black Hole sucking up the Malaysian Jet too.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I forgot what a smarmy bitch he can be, I'd hate to run into him at a bar when he's drunk and sweaty.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I forgot what a smarmy bitch he can be, I'd hate to run into him at a bar when he's drunk and sweaty.

That'd make ONE of you.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Spider879

Now if only she was actually qualified to be President !! 🤓

Yeah she is qualified to be president, the bar is not that high the current occupant of the White House proved that, the question you should've ask is would she make a terrible , mediocre, good or great president,.. I'm going with mediocre..😀
edit on 13-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

This is true, when I lived in Chicago a Jamaican man I knew was one of the most racist guys I have met towards other American born blacks calling them spoiled little children.

The truth is , first generation anything are usually critical or standoffish or just full of themselves ,this attitude generally disappeared with their America born kids and grandkids who dates and married their neighbours which includes other Caribbeans Latin x and random whites, some even traveled to the other side of the globe and find partners..in short, folks from the Caribbean all have extended families especially into the broader AA community and its not even recent , going back hundreds of yrs, the Sea Islands from Florida to the Carolinas And especially Louisiana was a big part of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok Sookiechacha let's make this simple for all to understand, Sally Hemming aka the Black Jeffersons family, this not too difficult to grasp in a strictly American context.

Monticello Is Done Avoiding Jefferson’s Relationship With Sally Hemings
www.nytimes.com...

Basically the same conditions, different location, none here would deride any of her descendants as belonging to the planter class based off an unequal sexual relationship at best or straight up repeated rapes at worst, as she was never in a position to say no at anytime.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

These are the same people who claim people like AOC "are women of color." But if AOC was a Republican she would be called "a white woman." In Hispanic countries people like AOC are labeled as white. I have the same skin tone as AOC, and so do many HIspanics, yet we are labeled as "white" by the left while people like AOC are labeled as "colored."

edit on 13-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Lumenari

These are the same people who claim people like AOC "are women of color." But if AOC was a Republican she would be called "a white woman." In Hispanic countries people like AOC are labeled as white. I have the same skin tone as AOC, and so do many HIspanics, yet we are labeled as "white" by the left while people like AOC are labeled as "colored."

No !! the US Census give you that option, Black Hispanic, White Hispanic and so on, you pick and choose, Aida Rodriguez is of the same shade as AOC and is self identified as Black and Latino, so does the controversial Cardi B of the WAP fame, who ran into some problems over I'd , cuz her parents didn't fit the phenotype to be black and they were born outside the nation.

So naaw don't blame that sht on libs.
No one thinks of Marco Rubio as White tho he's Republican, everyone celebrated General Colin Powell as African American, and a Republican of the old order..lite-skinned with two Jamaican parents.

Ted Cruz?? Yeah he would be White and Cuban born in Canada ( DNA test pending.)
Oh almost forgot his Daddy killed Kennedy... Got that from a reliable source..The Best Source..The Biggest Source..There are no other Source like it...😀
edit on 13-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join